Man, at least you'd hide your teeth

Man, at least you'd hide your teeth.

Anyway, all of you are this ugly?

Only the Canadians

t. cigány

Most of them are worse.

This is why we're NEET. Leave me alone.

Ugly? That guy is pretty normal looking.

Wassup with the Canadaphobia? Jealousy of our free healthcare and cheap education or something?

we sure are you fucking sub human

I can hear the moonshine induced FAS just by looking at that.

> cuck hunt

I NEED THAT SHIRT

is that moraiku?

I'm rather handsome

>Thaaats right mike, i support hillary!

No I'm good looking. Good looking people don't actually show out for protests and shit. We just shitpost online.

Same for the left. Notice there are no qts at the blm rallies.

I'm alright. *rubs hands together*

he'd be quite good looking if he just got those chompers fixed

No. Look at his nose. He looks (((Anglo)))

JUST

His dental problems are a result of poverty. cosmetic dentistry is rich privilege.

You guys need to understand that image matters. I understand that not all of you can be tall and handsome, but if you're not at least average, please don't go on the news talking about how you like Trump. You're better off putting on a Clinton shirt and sabotaging them.

>implying republishits are smart enough to maintain a society that's stable enough to provide enough people with first world dental care

if he was one of (((them)) it would be a straight down hook nose, hes not too bad

the tax-payers shouldn't be made to pay for cosmetic medical procedures.

Your skills sir, your skills. You capture the spirit of the guy and make it funny in its own right - luck, or genius?

You mean your expensive healthcare. Your education scares no one, not even Mexico.

Even more ugly you could imagin.

>Are all of you this ugly?
No.

that is considered hot to conservashits
lmao burger

#altright

u wot m8?

dont make me dump trumpettes

lmfao u can see the make up holy shit are burgers that ugly they need 2 tons of make up to cover up
u must also be ugly to consider that hot

m8 il fucken smash ur fat head into my knee and u kill

This is one of our lower class white people. The teeth are the giveaway. Colombian camgirls have better teeth than these guys nowadays.