What's your favourite extended AD joke Sup Forums?

What's your favourite extended AD joke Sup Forums?

>I'm so proud of my son. In fact, this is the wall where I keep all his awards.
>What? There's nothing there! Oh my God! They've been stolen! I better call the sheriff!
>We're gonna get to the bottom of this! It's ringing... Hello, Sheriff Perkins? Henry Fischer. Yes, yes, father of the illustrious Jeff Fischer. Someone has stolen all his awards. All of them! Must have been several strong men with a huge truck. What? What do you mean, Jeff's never won an award in his entire life? But if that were true, that would mean my son is a worthless piece of crap who never accomplished anything! Well, sir, I'm not gonna sit here while you say those awful things about my pride and joy!
>I promise you, son: I will not rest until I get every single ribbon, trophy and letter of commendation back on that wall!
>I'm gonna go down to the bar, round up a posse. We'll get Charlie's dogs, close off the perimeter! You just sit there and keep on making me proud.
>I need something for Charlie's dogs so they can pick up the scent. Do you have your high school diploma? No? They got that too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YjQt2dhGgoY
youtube.com/watch?v=v6CIcyrQpEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9Z49CSpGPG0
youtube.com/watch?v=zVz_035l-t8
youtube.com/watch?v=zT_uazR0WmE
youtube.com/watch?v=j4G5R2q-Ccw
youtube.com/watch?v=evSxUF8HwmE
youtube.com/watch?v=JLtUYAHTmJI
youtube.com/watch?v=myojKnGuGCI
youtube.com/watch?v=dvRRlbmxEe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now *that's* sarcasm.

golden poop saga

This < the entire episode of Sarcastaball

What trophies and awards do you have Sup Forums?

If I told you, you'd laugh.

Roger's limo kills

Ur mum

MATTHEW!

Jeff's smile during this entire scene was the best part.

>Roger: "You know how they take kidneys out? You’ll walk into your room and there will be plastic sheets all over the floor. Before you can react, a man in a ski mask will tie you to a chair with an Indian braided belt he got on vacation in Santa Fe. He’ll turn on some Huey Lewis. And then cut the damn thing out with a rusty keyhole saw. No antiseptic, no Novocain, no nothing! Just the song “Hip to be Square” drowning out your boyish screams."

Then later:

youtube.com/watch?v=YjQt2dhGgoY

Loved this shit, perfect ending to the episode.

Roger convincing Steve that he was adopted was pretty good. Too bad it's stuck in that godawful "Seth McFarlane and his sister talk about gun control for 20 minutes" episode.

What's the episode where he goes to "Hogwarts" and cooks meth and all that? It was Roger trying to get revenge on him for something inane, right?

LAVATE LAS MANOS!

Shit is classic.

Yeah, he said he was special so Roger decided to send him to his death in a crack house by convincing him it was Hogwarts. Wish I could remember the episode name, but I think it's season 13.

I like most of Rogers non sequiturs

>And *I* was that baby
>...that doesn't make sense

Or the Chocolate Tunnel of Love conversation

>You're going to kill those 6 kids because of $20?!
>Really? Are you REALLY asking that to the man who, just last week, killed 7 people for $19?

Wouldn't the car run alot cleaner with another carbon molecule before the potassium?

No idea what youre talking about

I can't tell if this is ironic but AD is actually quite funny at times so please don't bully people with these threads if that's your intent!!

>he doesn't know

I don't know and this is also bullying so stop it.

The ongoing joke about Roger raping paper in the roast episode.

It's not ironic. We had a thread yesterday too. It's unironically a good show, it's all just about the degree of exactly how good it is.

The whole roast is golden.

Are you being sarcastic

>tfw parents still have loads of my siblings awards from when they were growing up
>they just have drawings by me
they want to be proud

My highschool diploma and I have my DD214 framed in an ornate case behind shatter proof glass

Not many. Parents wouldn't let me participant in extracurricular activities. I have a college diploma now though.

>even american dad knows fapping is bad fro you

youtube.com/watch?v=v6CIcyrQpEQ

>Stan shoots grapple gun to escape Francine and her gf
>Stan shoots grapple gun to escape therapy with Roger and Francine
>Stan shoots grapple gun to swing in the room, make a dramatic entrance, and trash the grappling gun on the dismount
>"Only good for three."

kevin bacons twitter pic is roger with kevin bacon nose.

also concierge guys speech how hes appeared in hundreds of films and tv shows as a concierge to pay for his real lifes passion.. concierging.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Z49CSpGPG0

Not so much a running joke as whenever Stan gets busted, usually by Francine, he lets out a huge Ooooooooooooooooooooh!

oh hell someone made a compilation

youtube.com/watch?v=zVz_035l-t8

HS diploma
2 associate degrees and 3 certs

>Emeeeleeeooooo

>be leaf, played hockey growing up
>have multiple gold medals and old team jackets at my parent's house
>two championship banners with mine and my teammates names on them hanging over the rink
>story I wrote in grade 6 for a young author's contest was published in the paper, parents still have it

I actually didn't do too bad. My dad's wondering how I don't have a girlfriend, I keep telling him I can never stand the girls I pick up for more than a few months, and that mom would kill me if I brought some airheaded bimbo home to meet her.

>haven't been laid in 7 years

My life is fucking confusing.

STELIO

>I keep telling him I can never stand the girls I pick up for more than a few months, and that mom would kill me if I brought some airheaded bimbo home to meet her.
>haven't been laid in 7 years
>My life is fucking confusing.
You lied to them or you used to bang drunk bimbos?

>This is why you keep getting molested!

Trapped in a Locker

It was years late... but damn if it wasn't spot on for that garbage Trapped in a Closet.

How can you like this show but hate Family Guy? They're the same fucking thing. Except American Dad doesn't have cutaway gags.

t. someone who never watched the show

I've watched every season. I like to watch it while i mindlessly eat my lunch.

>American Dad and Family Guy are the same thing, same humor, same quality of jokes, only difference is cutaway gags
No I'm telling you, you really haven't watched a single episode.

I feel like family guy has gone the way of the simpsons, where they know they will never get cancelled so they stop trying. American dad still seems good to me. I still watch every episode of both at least once.

>American Dad and Family Guy are the same thing, same humor, same quality of jokes, only difference is cutaway gags

Old American Dad wasn't, new American Dad is basically Family Guy lite.

American Dad feels closer to pre-cancellation Family Guy than the modern incarnation. I believe some of the original crew for FG now works on AD.

American Dad got wildly better after the first 2 seasons or so when they stopped taking themselves seriously and started having Steve sing R&B and shit.

Just an award for the best pencil artist in the county from elementary school :(

can someone link me to this scene ? Sounds good

Wrong, fag. American Dad does have an element of that 'randumb' humour and the celebrity references can get tiresome, but it is leagues better than FG because the characters stay more consistent, the plots are more consistent throughout the episode, and the show can actually be heartwarming sometimes.

Don't tell me you guys actually watch this garbage

>t. never watched the show
It's the best cartoon comedy on.

Way better than Family Guy, since Seth doesn't have anything to do with the writing.

You don't?

Certificates for high honor roll and awards from academic competitions.

Literally one of the finest moments of television

I have three Bronze Star Medals, nine Army Commendation Medals, three Army Achievement Medals and four Certifiactes of Achievement.

I unironically love this

>tfw I have the 25m swimming certificate

Good job champ.

Does American dad get bad at some point or can I watch all of it no problem?

all good

I got 8th place in a livestock show

It starts off shitty but it's all golden starting with season 2.

South Park doesn't even deserve to be said in the same breath as American Dad after that horrible shit show of a last season.

Just admit you're gay user, no one can hurt you over it anymore.

Every night I turn on American Dad to fall asleep to.

I watch it when I get drunk, get stoned, shoot up, I don't care. It's so refreshing to hear Stans manly voice, especially his "Ooh!" scream when he gets startled. It's amazing.

Hell, I have American Dad playing on the Television via xBox 360 while I fap to AD R34 on my laptop.
I'm obsessed.

>drunk
>stoned
>shoot up
classic americuck life

youtube.com/watch?v=zT_uazR0WmE

This shit had me rolling and freaked out when I first saw this shit high
My names Matt and wasn't paying attention while high as hell hearing someone scream my name from the other room

This one.

The voice acting, was just so good. The first time I heard this I was laughing for for 10 minutes, so much it hurt.

youtube.com/watch?v=j4G5R2q-Ccw

If you're not high you're not enjoying AD to it's fullest you fucking pleb

whatever you say junkie

Felicity.

Shit now you've said it I'm realizing AD has a lot of great ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=evSxUF8HwmE

Don't knock it till you've tried it.
Let go fucker.

>implying i would ever destroy my body like that
please

degree
mandarin chinese HSK level 6

thats it ;-;

The roast

youtube.com/watch?v=JLtUYAHTmJI

What the fuck site am I on that an actual complaint about an animated comedy show is that it isn't heartwarming? Go watch extreme makeover home edition or the simpsons if you want that kinda stuff.

People like you blow my mind

>implying you're not already 300 pounds of McDonalds and hot pockets

One more then I'll stop. The Pizza Bagels.

But this is from my favourite American Dad episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=myojKnGuGCI

I'm not complaining that other shows aren't heartwarming, I'm saying that it's a plus that AD sometimes is when you don't expect it to be.

Family guy has heart warming moments though especially with meg. Except they will be like fawlty towers when he would hit his wife and they would fight then sometimes wouldn't even make up at the end, sometimes they do. Just like real life, I don't know people complain about things on family guy and its clear they never watch it

I have some maths awards and swimming certificates
But I've lost most of them now. No one really ever cared all that much after the event

JEANIE GOLD!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=dvRRlbmxEe8