/poc/ - People of Color general

/poc/ - People of Color general

This is a free and safe space for People of Color to discuss culture, cuisine, lifestyle, etc. Anything you want!

Rules:
Be nice!
No whites allowed.

This is racism.

Sorry, niggers, but I need to colonize that womb

POST FOOD

How do my fellow BLACKS get fellow BLACK nubian queens to like them?

Hi

JFC she is perfect.

Umm no sweetie. Racism is a position of power+privilege, poc simply can't be racist to while people. "Reverse racism" doesn't exit.

is that millie bobbie brown lel

give me milkies mom

my god
just kill yourself

*posts in this thread*

Segregation is the future. Nice thread. Keep the races apart.

Glad to see you here Mehmet.

I like colouring in

I NEED(NEED) a Habesha GF now!

I want caramel children.

Hello my black brothers

>want to racemix
>if everyone racemixes then there will be no more perfect darkskin girls

>tfw the colonial era is over
>ywn have a harem of black qts

mother of god

I know this is probably you being ironic.

Ah yes

>I think I’ve only met two Eritreans at the same time a few months ago. I was at the ATM at college when this middle aged man said hi. I turned around and thought he was Somali, he could honestly pass off as an uncle or something, so I said Assalamu Alaikum. He told me he was Eritrean and asked me if I was Ethiopian, to which I said no, I’m Somali
>He introduced me to his daughter. When his daughter and I were left alone she told me that her father is really overprotective of her and basically doesn’t trust her, and so he wanted her to make friends with people of similar ethnicities, presumably Horn of Africa ethnic groups. It was really awkward to be honest, we traded our Twitter handles and as I was leaving her dad asked if we knew each others’ names. And we didn’t. So we shook hands in front of him, said our names and I left.

kys

Anyone have a good idea on this problem i have here?

What country is she from?

> safe space

ALSO A CHILEAN TALKING ABOUT POC WHAT IS THIS WTF
I THOUGHT MOST OF YOU WERE LIKE FAKE ARGIES "i'm white"

Also before u say
"No whites" lets start to say i'm half bean

Ghana

Thats gonna take thousands of years.

hello fellow non whites

Fuck off shitskin

DELISHous, I love some okra. It's great for our skin.

yeah but's it's the principle that counts

lighties just dont have the natural beauty darkskin girls do

Then breed them enough.

MY fellow melanin-infused friend.

>African cuisine
Hahahah

To all black people in this thread, i propose that our two races swap women, it's for the good of everyone

>tfw no chocolate gf
>do you know chocolate girls?
>do they smell like coco butter?
>do they sparkle at night?

>fucking while naked
Terrible taste.

Go back to Tumblr nigger

Im fine by this.

>proud BLACK thread
>full of angry wh*tes

Where?

But you aren’t black.

>dark skin
Low IQ

muslims truly have the ugliest women on the planet
no wonder they make them cover their faces

Sand nigger aren't black
>sand nigger enslave black pple

Apologies for the Hijab senpai.

still not good looking. Like all somali rats, your people should be sent to gas chambers.

go away, this is a wm/bf thread

Weren’t you in Russia just a few weeks ago?
Do you make it a point to follow my posts and threads?

get out of here you disgusting wh*tes

no
All somalians do is come to Europe, sit on welfare, shit out ugly children and commit crimes. They are universally hated

Yummy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KEK
what is barbary slave trade whites were mere slaves here and they are treated as second class humans even now KEK
what is barbary slave trade whites were mere slaves here and they are treated as second class humans even now

Coolio but why are you telling me?
I don’t live in Europe and I sure can’t control who lives in Europe.

highly offensive apologise right now patrick

To add onto that.
None of the females that I posted were Somali.

I am of white colour. Hello, how are you.

Somali women are 11/10 though la

Redpill me on your flag.

Dark chocolate qts are pure love

Shitskins fuck off.

Thank you my Somali brother. Sambosa is so fucking goooood. Mix potatoes in with meat even better.

Can’t stand the onions.
Once had one that was filled to brim with them.

It's actually not very deep at all. Red and green are prevalent on our traditional clothes and they decided to add the yellow to make the flag a bit more cheerful and not make more of us kill ourselves.

It's a pretty solid tri-colour that stands out in Eastern Europe and brings a bit of light and colour to it.

This is some good bait

>When she touches his hand

Thanks for the redpill friendo.

No problem.

Hope this doesn't offend you or any other Americans, but I have a gripe with your flag. It never looks as good IRL as it does in media. When US troops were in my town (god bless them) the blue on your flags was nearly purple. The design is really iconic but the colours are a bit off.

Would you pump her full of white sperm?

Those are the perkiest boobs I've seen

as opposed to purple sperm user

>tfw Habesha
>tfw my mother literally suggested to intervene and introduce me to a girl
>tfw I didn't want to
>tfw made it to wizardhood
What build should I go for? I was thinking a lightining elemental for maximum stereotypes

This is beautiful

It has been said that blacks are apes which are primitive and blahblahblah. Silly stuff. The blacks with whom I relate are pure instinct. They are wicked people.
They are like a humanoid version of the silverback gorilla that only respects you if you consider him an equal. Then you become part of the pack with all rights. It does not matter the color. If you are strong and have BALLS, the black is your BROH. All out. They have their humanity, let there be no doubt. Qualitatively, I prefer them to the hypocrite sissy wh*toid.

The best thing is when I put the drums and guitar of Carlos Santana at full volume and begin to flip with the rhythm of that bastard. African voodoo shit going on. It makes them lunatic and we begin to roar moving kilos in the press bank with the worst of tempers. That pumping burns the last fiber pectoral making the monster inside me ignite. I go crazy and my eyes light up.

The thing is, I'm not black, but now black people consider me one more. Thanks to time and constancy training in a GYM full of blacks. I work there and all that. I have won the title of BROH by heart all these weeks, raising irons with Carlos Santana at full volume in a negroid environment.

There is a hierarchy of niggers. It is known who is the strong, who is the shady, who is to respect, etc. They are a hierarchy where each one assumes its role. I feel like fucking Steve Irwin. A fucking bodybuilder anthropologist.

At first the blacks did not deal with me. I was wh*tey and not relevant. As archievements happened, the blacks began more and more to consider me a BROH.

While I have also been respectful to other blacks when they have treated me well. Hommies know I'm a legal and reasonable guy if they do not touch my balls. I have to save the forms but they have seen how I treat the lanky newcomers. Like a fucking instructor of the TERCIOS. If you want to show off muscle you have to sweat. You have to sacrifice your BALLS in the fucking TEMPLE.

My feats doing squats with 235 kg and dead weight with 170 and using the fat dumbbells in press bench kg has caught the attentive look of the blacks more than once. They are educated and more than once they have helped me.

The King of the niggas in the gym ... is a huge nigga like a wardrobe that everyone respects. Just as he comes all blacks greet him Whats up hommie !!! Whats up brothers !!! They all shake hands, respect n shit. It's the BLACK Alpha. The fucking GORILLA. He fucks a wh*tey that pays for all his shit and the guy is all day in the TEMPLE with the herd.

At first that dood did not talk to me. He looked at me as if thinking of another little white man who comes here to sissy around with the aerobic weights.

But little by little I was gaining the respect. I stopped going for a week and when I returned he came especially to receive me Whats up BROH!!! How have you been, hommie?

Broh !!! Where have you been? We were already here, missing your brutal lifts. I'm glad you're back!

Anyway. I'm already a brother.

I am worried that I will end up like you.

heh you got TROLLED Xd

>people of color
>everyone is black with black hair and black eyes

True

White people invented it.

>I am worried that I will end up like you.

stop this thread
I already had an hour long edging session today

>grill on the right
Are those real? Not bad for a 3D girl