TRUMP JR. A DOUCHE- Sup Forums WILL DEFEND THIS

Where is your god now? He was your golden boy but now he's been exposed as a douchebag who forces his employees to work through his sister's wedding.

Sup Forums will defend this.

are you actually serious though?

It's probably the slag's 7th marriage.

Probably an anchor wedding. Keep watering the lawn Paco.

Do you have proof that the employee was forced to work?

Hey Bill.

It's fucking bants you mong.

Is Sup Forums ever right?

>goes to elite college
>2
>luv
>w

haha this is all you people have

What a vile narcissistic degenerate kike.

God Bill really hates the Trump's

twitter has a 140 character limit, also you're a faggot

One off, ouch. But actually I will be the Sup Forums who defends this. The media is trying to make a big kablooey out of this, the Jews on Twitter are already circling trying to kill this dude's career because he hit a homerun tonight and now everyone is wondering about his political future.

Yes yes media well done yes
HOWEVER

LET'S READ THE TWEET CAREFULLY THOUGH

>At dinner w our greenskeeper
Greenskeepers are responsible for the upkeep of a golf course. Okay, so this is tied to business now. That immediately places it above the level of importance of what most people think the word "greenskeeper" refers to, which even I thought at first, until I looked it up- I thought it was just a synonym for gardener and that's what most people in the replies to that tweet seem to think.

>who missed his sister's wedding 2 work
So what do we actually know? That he took the guy to dinner, ostensibly to make up for missing his sister's wedding. We don't know how the guy felt about going to the thing. Even assuming that it was important to him or his sister for him to go, we're talking about Trump Jr.'s business here. The greenskeeper obviously had an important job to do. And like it or not, missing very important work because of a wedding is not an acceptable excuse in business. Some bosses are kind but they by no means are compelled to be by law or by the acceptable practices of business.

>(luv loyalty 2 us)
The dude traded his sister's boring wedding for huge points with his boss. He certainly was rewarded well, it's not like Donald Jr. just didn't give a shit, he recognized that a sacrifice was made and was even nice enough to buy the guy dinner.

>"No big deal hopefully she'll have another someday"
He's joking about it too. The media is so dense, sheeple will not figure this out. Instead it plays into this stupid rich douchebag narrative.

Fuck. Trump Jr just needs to keep his eyes on the prize and continue making amazing speeches like that.

>no big deal hopefully she'll have another someday

So the 'greenskeeper' didn't want to go to the wedding because he didn't like the groom? How is this bad news for Jr?

Who is this semen demon?

OY GODDAMN VEY, GOYIM

PAY ATTENTION TO ME

CARE ABOUT WHAT I SAY

Maybe his sister is a fucking bitch. Furthermore, weddings are fucking gay.

>Bill Maher
How is this fuck head still alive?

some tumblr skank fuck man i don't know :^)

>>(luv loyalty 2 us)
>sister's boring wedding for

family comes first.

>mfw divorce rate >50%
People still get married? y tho

Cant you take like unpaid day off in the murica or find a replacer for a day if informed soon enough to the supervisor?

It's not like it's Japan or anything.

Bill "I'm not Jewish, I just have a big nose!" Maher

Bill "I'm not Jewish, just my mother is" Maher

Bill "I'm not Jewish, but I sure hate white people" Maher

This nigger would be the supervisor. At his level, he's the one who has to step up to fill in, not the other way around. Like another user stated, this is a nontroversy the disgusting media is all over cause so there starved for something legitimately wrong.

He really is angry at Trump and his family, it's pretty hilarious and sad

Greens gotta be punched bro

He took an employee out to dinner. Seems pretty cool.

The slag will probably get divorced for the fifth time

He was raised Catholic