What do you think of youtube movie critic Chris Stuckmann's new tattoo?

What do you think of youtube movie critic Chris Stuckmann's new tattoo?

For myself, personally, I find it to be a great representation of how deeply film can impact one's life. I grew up with Signs as well and am thinking of getting a tattoo of M. Night's face on my left ass cheek.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fo4LOs8cQsk?t=4m7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He got scared at that one home video scene and it stuck with him enough to get a tattoo with shitty artwork.

What a loser.

>it's a wimpy looking guy gets a tattoo episode

>youtube critic
>couldn't get a real job as a critic
>upload shitty youtube videos
>get posted on Sup Forums

w h o ? w e w

ha ha so funny like the nerd crew XD

u are so smart OP!!

idk looks like aids

I hope he gets herpes.

I hope someone snaps his fucking neck.

He grew up with that tattoo

Of all the alium movies. If it was a close encounters of the third kind tattoo i would be ok with but signs?

who

Does he think this looks good?

I can't imagine the sinking feeling I would have as my enthusiasm for the tattoo wore off and I saw that ugly permanent shit on my shoulder all the time.

Signs is apparently the film that made him get into reviewing films.

Of all the fucking movies, Signs? Really?

Sometimes I think of that fucking Drive/Dragonball Evolution video he made and physically shake.

Tell that to zods broken neck

the tat does look well done, but as is the case it looks like shit because Stuck's arms are flabby as fuck.

During the apocalypse I tell you people will hunt down hipsters and use those as ugly tattoos as currency.

I think it's a little too big and a normal person won't even recognize what it is suppose to be. He has a fucking gras tattoo on his arm as big as a yakuza tat.

>has zero muscular definition
>thinks it's a good idea to get a tattoo

Chris go tell that to you know whose neck

because of how bad it was?

You can get away with stuff on your forearms but such a big tattoo on the shoulder of someone so skinny yet flabby at the same time looks ridiculous.

That Cornfield Scene scared the shit out of me in the Cinema. I didnt expect there to be actual aliens. And of course that kitchen knife scene...

kek it shoul've been Ryan Gosling's face from Drive.

I want to see an entire Shamylan themed sleeve now.

Tattoos are disgusting. I instantly lose respect for anybody who has one

*tips doritos*

Why would he get the corn field, and not zod's snapped neck?

He does pretty good well thought out reviews but man when he tries to make a joke or funny comment it justs cringy af

get fucked normie

>He does pretty good well thought out reviews

*tips social inadequacy*

Me personally? Very cool. Very cool

>He does pretty good well thought out reviews
How low are your standards?

the tattoo itself isn't bad, it just looks bizarre on a body. on paper, literally, I'd like it.

Is there a genuine bone in this guys body? Everything about him seems fake and put on. Like he's trying way to hard to be something he's not.

>I have to jump off a bridge because everybody else is doing it!
yeah no. Tatoos look tacky as fuck and the only people I see walking around with them look like they have IQs in the double digits. Try again normie.

He really does seem fake. I guess it isn't too uncommon to have a different personality for your show, but his entire shtick is being le relatable nerd

You can really see this whenever he interacts with anyone in his videos that he isn't 100% comfortable with. He comes off awkward and overly sensitive on Screenjunkies or Schmoes.

>I have to jump off a bridge because everybody else is doing it!
*tips autism*

I forgot about this and how close-minded and retarded Miyazaki was being

>the only people I see walking around with them look like they have IQs in the double digits.
I'm sure your massive sample size 100% accurately represents a group of millions of people

>Normie

Feels like you're unironically using that term, like you expect it to be an insult.

>tfw brother is jacked, covered in tattoos of wolves and tigers and skulls and whatever else and looks intimidating as fuck
>tfw I'm a flabby piece of shit that doesn't look good now and won't look any better with a tattoo

Told myself a year of lifting and eating right and I'll start saving for something. As if that'll happen.

nice try user's brother

>these niggers in this thread trying to justify their mistakes

what a blob of shit

if you really want a shitty tattoo, why not get the crop circle design from a top-down perspective? that's possibly the worst way to get something like that tattooed

it's shit
a tattoo of fucking grass. why?

u wot m8

you're objectively wrong, you do know that right? that's not 'just muh opinion man!' I mean you're wrong. period. Chris Stuckman is terrible at reviewing films. you should feel embarrassed and ashamed that your standards are so incredibly low and your understanding of what constitutes a good review of a film is awful

whats your fucking problem?

Of all the movies in the world, he chose Signs. Wtf man. And besides that, it looks horrible.

What a faggot. Getting a tattoo is cringey enough, but he took it to another level.

Reposting mine.
Only the true knows.

Kill yourself my man

Why would I give a shit about someone else's tattoo?
Why would I give a shit about any facet of anyone else's life if it doesn't impact mine or if I'll never meet them?

*tips fedora*

If not giving a shit about some rando and caring more for myself or people that I know personally makes me a fedora tipper, then give me my katana because I couldn't care less about a total stranger.

It's fedora because having a throwaway opinion on random bullshit is a normal part of life. You don't just have opinions on abortion or global warming, you have opinions about all sorts of shit. Your pissy comment where you're mock insulted that your grand intelligence would ever stoop to the level of commenting on an obvious joke thread is why you are a fedora tipper.

Why do you care about anything? Just kys my man.

You're reading way too much into an innocuous comment. My indifference towards some random e-celeb is just that. Indifference. I did not imply that I only cared about bigger issues, and I didn't imply that my intellect was superior. In the grand scheme of things, I'm dumb as fuck. I just never cared about gossiping about e-celebs and their lives.
Now that I've cleared that up for you, please proceed to read way too much into this as well and get upset over nothing.

>I'm indifferent
>But I need to come into the thread I'm indifferent about to let you know that I don't care

Wow, really makes you think

thats 95% of tattoos today

Lol
Fedora tipping has transcended into this horse hockey huh?

Those tattoos make him look intimidating because they make him look like a criminal and nothing else.

youtu.be/fo4LOs8cQsk?t=4m7s

If you unironically believe that RLM isn't suicide worthy there's no hope left for you.

nerd culture was a mistake

I regularly go on Reddit for movie reviews and discussion

Why is it such a weird shape?

>someone justifies their hideous skin drawings by claiming that they "mean something" or "represent something important" to them

Genuinely one of the stupidest things I've ever heard

>darth vader toaster

What the fuck, man

HE ACTUALLY DID IT THE ABSOLUTE BETA MAN

don't give him any thoughts
kek

signs is unironically one of the greatest scary movies in the past 20 years.

I know this is meant to be a bait thread but as someone with a lot of tattoos but personally I think books and movies are relatively acceptable sources of inspiration for tattoos it's music that's the really sketchy one.

I can't think of a movie I've once loved but now hate with a passion. Whereas my musical tastes change on a monthly basis. High School was a lot of dad rock. Then metal. Bluegrass. Electronic. And recently punk and hiphop. Imagine if I had gotten an Aerosmith tattoo or something back then I'd have hated myself today.

But I've also always made the argument that there's nothing wrong with a bad/regrettable tattoo simply because at one point in time it DID mean something to you so it serves as a sort of bookmark in your life. I'd only be okay with a shitty tattoo if I had more good ones for it to be surrounded with though. I wouldn't walk around with nothing but a Signs crop circle.

to add to this I think it's generally ALWAYS a bad idea to do what he did in the OP in getting a recreation of a scene rather than a symbol.

Something like the Deathly Hallows is a good tattoo design. Getting fucking Hogwarts on your shoulder looks stupid.

A more aesthetic choice would have been something like pic related down the forearm or calf.

It goes along with his entire criticism of modern media, that it all feeds on other pieces of media rather than being inspired by observation of the real world.

And he's definitely right there.

This. I avoid those people because they have anger issues and deep psychological problems. People covered in tattoos are not cool, they are not friendly, they are not someone you would chill out with. They are someone you would buy hard drugs from and hope he doesn't force you to pull out your concealed carry.

>Poorfag living in inner city detected

>sheltered nu-male weakling
>thinks anyone in the world has respect for him
SAD! BUT MANY SUCH CASES!

Tattoos are one of the easiest way to identify people with mental issues.

Let me guess, it was a big part of his childhood

Eh. At least it's abstract enough to look like a random design. People who get actor's faces and movie scene tattoos are insane.

who gets a tattoo of a corn hole?

Like this you mean?

>It's a reddit letter media fanpost

Don't you have a suck mike cock thread to be in?

I've never understood anti-tattoo autism.

Shit's been a thing since the dawn of man. You'd think people would have just accepted it as a thing by now.

In my junior year of high school one of my friends had a deathly hallows simple tattoed on his left pec by our other semi delinquent friend who's parents for some reason thought it would be a good idea to give him a tattoo kit

Holy shit those Stuckman bits

>I play with toys
>I've got a star wars shirt

No gains. Work out first before branding that fat sausage link you call an arm, let alone showing us. Chris Fatfuckingsonmanchildson

Got it for $50 off some random dude who needed practice. I never asked for the weird tiger stripes parts but oh well, it's on my leg and I don't hate it. Tattoos are overpriced as fuck but if you want something great be willing to spend a shitload of money and make sure you find the artist that's right for you through social medis rather than just going into a random shop/house.

No, those people avoid you, because you are both a lesser human being by choice and because you project your passive anger and deeo psychological problems on everybody you find uncomfortable to be around.

Worst thing I've heard when wearing shorts was "is that the recycling symbol". I chuckled pretty hard

He looks like a fucking twat.

They're not overpriced it's fucking art man. Never understand why people undervalue the effort that goes into artistry. There's legit people who think they should pay $20-$50 for commissions and animations that take hours of people's time.

>Tattoos are overpriced as fuck
If I was going to get something permanently engraved into my fucking body, I'd spend at least a grand on it.

But I'd never get a tattoo, it's the dumbest shit you can do.

I felt bad for the team that spent time developing something and then fucking Miyazaki shit on it.

hes richer than 95% of everyone here

he wouldnt and shouldnt care