Bill Maher DECIMATES Trump's sons with class and wit

This honest-to-god activated my cranial almonds forcibly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXvVnvQOMQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=9ccq9iP-p9w
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beleidigung_(Deutschland)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf I hate jews now

Why would he even have a twitter account? He can't get applause breaks typing shit.

is that level of insult a criminal offense in america? does it count as libel or slander something?

anyway, that's just low. usually they try to make "witty" and "funny" jokes about people - just calling people names is a new low even for twitter sjws.

Ad hominem by a kike? If you have to insult your ideological opponents instead of deconstructing their point, you know they're right.
Also saged

Liberals are really sinking to a new low

He should type
>[APPLAUSE]
at the end of each tweet

So this...is the power...of....atheism...

.....d a m n

DAE every rich good looking white male is a rapist because that's how they're portrayed in movies???

No class, no wit, all angsty leftie.

Classy

Wow, it's like he's 14 years old.

Hmm... so true... really activates your cranial almonds.. never thought of it that way... perhaps it is so... huh...... better meditate on this...

This is enough to really make me think for the next twenty years minimum.

>is that level of insult a criminal offense in america? does it count as libel or slander something?

There are these things called "comedy" and "freedom of speech". They're pretty foreign to your teutonic culture, but they prevail in America. Maher can say whatever the fuck he pleases and I thank God that he - and every other American - can.

I hope when he's leaves his confines and heads to another state to promote his vile rhetoric, he eats a bullet.

Bill "Only an idiot could disagree with me" Maher is such a cunt
It's good to see him so frustrated

>accuses them of looking a part that he easily fulfills with that douchebag smirk and kike nose

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK, HUH

sage

I don't approve of this tweet, "but I understand it".

youtube.com/watch?v=pXvVnvQOMQ0

>Just calling them "shitbag" and "fuckface"
>Comedy

Get a load of this leaf

Isn't there a clip of him crying that Trump is crass and childish in his remarks?

There are limits on freedom of speech when it comes to insulting others. He toes the line by saying that they "look like" rapists. Had he said that they "were" like every rapists, then he eould commit libel.

Maher is irrelevant anyway. He's a poor man's Colbert, and Colbert is shit.

>Maher can say whatever the fuck he pleases and I thank God that he - and every other American - can
>every other progressive American - can
ftfy

wtf i hate god now

For anyone who has never watched Bill the Shill in action, this is all he does to people. He never argues, he just throws out a baseless accusation then follows it with a barrage of insults before you can react. Sometimes, he ends with a quick
>alright, I'll admit that x is bad
>but how can you not admit that y is bad
>you're acting like they're totally different variables
To make himself sound reasonable after essentially throwing a tantrum in front of someone. For anyone unprepared for it (such as anyone with a shred of common courtesy and almost every one of his interviewed victims) it's extremely disorienting and very difficult to respond to.

> BLM Assassinating police in the street
And they literally say
"They are just trying to bring attention to the movement"
Are you fucking serious

Holy shit. How will Sup Forums ever recover?

You guys invented the three stooges and "Vern". Maher too highbrow for you?

Conservatives can walk around wearing a t-shirt saying "fuck islam" and the cops can't do a thing. Plenty of right-wing hate on the airwaves that spew blatant lies as a matter of course and they operate freely. Don't try to play the victim; nobody is buying those crocodile tears.

>There are these things called "comedy" and "freedom of speech"

yeah, that's why i was asking a question. personally i dont see the comedy in just saying "ur a fuckface and look like a rapist lmao", so i want to know what american law says on matters like this.

theres a difference between antagonizing an ideology in general, and insulting a specific individual to his face

>Maher
>Highbrow

Pick one, and only one

>not activating your almonds before memeing
wtf I hate jews now!

my after school shows never had date rapists, only Olly Olsen

youtube.com/watch?v=9ccq9iP-p9w

WTF I hate Bill Maher now.

wait i always hated him

>this is a grown man's tweet

Yet this faggot won't say anything about the current prez kids.

>calling people rapists because you don't like their dad's politics
modern liberals everyone

((((((((bill maher)))))))

That looks more like straight salt than a joke.

i didn't know bill maher had descended to the point of full-blown unfunny shitposting, his career must be in a bad place nowadays

Yeah. Well, he's a big, fat meanie.

Oh boy he gun get raped nao

>Ad hominem by a kike?

You act as if that's unusual. Verbal aggression, vulgarity, slander is standard behavior for the Eternal Inbreds.

>low even for twitter sjws

More like the standard of twitter sjw's

So much this. He can't argue, so he resorts to namecalling.

>Relativity
>Sarcasm
>not getting it/10

You are one dumb fuck.

Wow... Like a 16 year old girl on social media. FFS, how do these people even get their jobs.

>I can't attack them for their views! Guess I'll just have to attack their looks.

Can't say I'm surprised.

FED UP OF FAGGOTS SAYING DECIMATE

IT MEANS REMOVE 10% NOT DESTROY OR WHATEVER THEY THINK IT MEANS

LIBERAL MEME BUZZWORDS REEEE

You can insult a person directly. You can tell someone to their face that you think they they're a total asshole and should fuck right off. That other person can drag a cop over but the officer won't and can't do shit to you. Mean words and hurt feelings, despite the best efforts of the SJWs, are not (yet) illegal in America.

Send pics like this after every tweet, he'll cry tears of joy.

Bill Maher should probably hope he hasn't fornicated with any inebriated women or he might end up like Bill Cosby.
Unrelated to Trump shit, which I don't care about.

>Calls Trump childish and immature
>"Better name call his kids"

Used to like his jokes but ever since Trump threw himself into politics, he's been acting more like a whiny bitch than a comedian. His opinion were always trash but the whole "It's about time blacks started shooting back" response to Dallas was so fucking stupid that I completely dropped the show.

>DOUCHEBAG VON FUCKFACE

ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED LMAO LOOKS LIKE IT'S HILLARY'S TO LOSE

>non-verified twitter account

Atheism is just the opposite of theism. It is purely a religious belief (actually, a lack of). There are many liberal Christians and conservative atheists. Also, no one atheist represents another atheist, and athesist have vastly differing views.

>personally i dont see the comedy in just saying "ur a fuckface and look like a rapist lmao",

That's because he didn't just say that.

>You can insult a person directly. You can tell someone to their face that you think they they're a total asshole and should fuck right off. That other person can drag a cop over but the officer won't and can't do shit to you. Mean words and hurt feelings, despite the best efforts of the SJWs, are not (yet) illegal in America.

good to know

im asking because its the opposite here. calling someone a fuckface rapist is a criminal offense, and you can be punished with a fine or up to one year in prison (though that pretty much never happens)

Remind me again which candidate endorse a career criminal and sell out his base supporters ?

You don't get anymore Jewish than making fun of someones rich German heritage.

I'm waiting..

>Atheism is just the opposite of theism. It is purely a religious belief (actually, a lack of).
No shit. The problem is that the second people drop one faith they instantly pick up another, and atheists are especially prone to this because they are apparently incapable of identifying a 'religion' when it's referred to as an 'ideology' instead.

>Literally not an argument.

Say what you want about Maher, but at least he takes his audience to the mat and fucks them up when they are being stupid.

>clap at every liberal opinion he speaks
>"come on, really? That needed a fucking clap?"

>Audience boos guest with unpopular opinion
>Maher terms then to pipe the fuck down and even calls in security to throw them out on live tv

Why did Twitter ban Milo for calling another user illiterate but not Bill Maher for insinuating that Trump's son looks like a rapist?

Bill Maher is shit. Just type in "Bill Maher White People" or "Bill Maher White Privilege" into YouTube. He, like many other modern leftists, hate and constantly admonish white people. Then they have the gull to ask why whites are flocking to a figure like Trump.

>Bill Maher
>calling others out on their looks
lol

why is bill maher even a thing?

>does it count as libel or slander something?

Not if it's a liberal going after a conservative.

Switch it around and it's a hate crime.

>liking jew propaganda

>terms then
Tells them*

Thanks, swipe type. Fuck I hate this thing but at least I don't have to lift my finger for every character.

>a fuckface rapist is a criminal offense

Is it the fuckface or the rapist or the specific combination of the two that is illegal?

also, maher did not accuse them of rape. he said that they *looked* like rapists as portrayed in TV shows and he said so in the context of it being a joke (and they do look like that, eerily so, which is why the joke works). That's a very different thing from seriously accusing someone of being a serial rapist.

Calling someone a rapist here is a civil offense. You can be sued for it and receive compensation under "defamation of character." To receive compensation you have to prove that (1) the person knew the allegation to be false and (2) the allegation caused injury to your reputation.

The only insults you can be jailed for are threats of specific violence.

And failure to pay the civil suit. Debtor's prison. :^)

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beleidigung_(Deutschland)

>An Insult is to be punished by up to 1 year of jail or a fine. If the Insult is committed by way of physical action, the punishment is up to 2 years of jail or a fine.

it covers most name-calling and derogatory statements. the law is super vague and ambiguous, leaving a ton of room for interpretation for the judge to arbitrarily decide on a case by case basis.

fuck i want out of this shithole so bad

You can only be imprisoned for failing to pay child support or taxes. You can tell everyone else to fuck off.

freedom of speech ends at "nigger"

They are kind of weird looking, but Maher kinda looks like a Jew version of them, with the slicked back hair and shit. He's not exactly non-creepy looking himself.

>There are these things called "comedy"
Something of which Bill Maher doesn't possess

this

Maher looks like the real rapist desu senpai

No it doesn't.

They've always hit below the belt but now it's getting worse. Leftist faggots are a cancer.

>(((Bill Maher)))

It could fall under a civil offense, intentional infliction of emotional distress, or under defamation. Unfortunately, the courts have been steadily destroying the basis of those torts in American courts.

Public figures are effectively unable to sue for libel, slander, defamation, or IIED. The Trump boys would have a hard time arguing they aren't public figures, so they couldn't do anything even if the joke rose to that level (which it really doesn't). The basis for most of that started with Hustler Magazine v Falwell. This also had the side effect of making the media effectively immune from damages for incorrect or unjustified attacks on public figures.

Non-public figures are also slowly losing their rights to sue for harm inflicted on them by the speech of others. Snyder v Phelps has effectively killed Intentional infliction of emotional distress, after ruling that the Westboro Baptists could publicly attack a gay man and the family of a deceased solidier and face no penalty for it.

When you hear liberals crying about Trump's threats against freedom of speech because he wants to strengthen libel laws, these are the cases they are trying to hide from you. They want to be able to destroy people's lives with impunity.

Doesthis all go back to the monkey hand thing Trump trolled him with?
I just remember Bill getting really freaked out, not realising Trumps whacky humor.

I agree with you that you should be able to freely say what you want but he's a well known figure and should be more professional about things. It's almost like I read some kid posting something on facebook from HS when I saw that tweet. It's dumb and takes almost 0 effort to just slander.

>hurr durr i have to backpeddle and resort to ad hominem
>lol remember hitler he was bad right these guys are just like him lolololol u suk balls fgt lolololol

Maher crosses the line rarely. This wasn't one of those times.

The boys are openly campaigning for their father, so they have willingly injected themselves into a white hot public debate. This is the same reason Cruz's ugly cunt of a wife or Chelsea Clinton is fair game for attacks.

If he'd insinuated they were serial date rapists, he'd have been over the line, but still immune because of Hustler Magazine v Falwell. The practical upshot of this is that you could produce a few coeds to claim Maher had drugged and raped them in 1994, and he couldn't do shit about it either.

If anyone knows some willing coeds, I might be able to rustle up copies of his schedule from then.

>Bill Maher DECIMATES Trump's sons with class and wit
But he only has 4 sons.

what are the chances of Trump suing him

WTF?! I hate Bill Maher now!

Near zero. He could file a nuisance suit to bring publicity to the comment, but saying that someone "looks like" anything is inherently a subjective judgment that can't be proven false.

>please clap

he sounds like one of those fat feminist blue hair'd women

this guy probably wants to kill all white men too

not in america

Yeah. All the children have an odd look, except Baron. I guess we can lay most of the blame on Ivana and Marla Maples.

Why is publicly attacking others' appearances a thing in the US? Not only are Americans extremely diverse in their looks and preferences but they are also overweight, implying that they don't care much about maintaining their attractiveness. Is this just habits from high school being carried into adulthood or is there a legit reason behind this?

>a kike with no balls attacks Trump by proxy

Gee, what a surprise