Drumpf

youtu.be/h8cDO5IJjXI

Enjoy Drumpf being king of shit mountain now. It's the closest he will ever get to the Presidency before a capable, seasoned,whip smart woman spanks him back to the stone age.

Drumpf will never ever EVER be President. Mark my fuckin words.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iNxAagcAy-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow wtf I hate trump now

what's good nigguh?

I seriously hope he won't. The international community stands with her.

sage

This isn't even quality b8.

I mean wow. Just wow. Don't you know it's THREE AM, EASTERN TIME? COME ON.

F.D.T

Just so you know, the Drumpf meme isn't going anywhere. Your stubby fingered racist is a laughing stock and deserves to be treated as such. We won't let this country die in the hands of a psycho clown.

>seasoned,whip smart woman spanks him back to the stone age.

That's be nice but America's rigged system keeps third parties out. So few will hear what Jill Stein has to say. I wish it weren't so, OP, but we're stuck with Trump.

youtu.be/iNxAagcAy-Q

Jill Stein and Gary Johnson are almost as unqualified to be President as Drumpf. Fuck you very much.

>$0.05 has been deposited into your account

That's some low quality bait.

>Thanks for participating in the Shill The Hill promotion! $0.02 has been sent to your residence!

Lol Hillary is a toxic shell of a woman just like most old leftists. Trump has a great chance. Eat shit faggot.

Your words, IP, address and registration number have been marked

We will be with you shortly

Oh, look. More anti-Semitism from little boys scared to admit there are millions who will vehemently oppose Drumpf's racism.

Go watch your candy monkey Trump videos, children. If you do that instead of vote your country will be much much better off.

you tried

I want someone to sodomize john oliver with a massive dildo capped with the words [current year]

Op fuck off

>tfw Trump presidency incoming