Does it get tiring being right wing and knowing nearly all musician or artist that you like don't only strongly...

Does it get tiring being right wing and knowing nearly all musician or artist that you like don't only strongly disagree with you but would prefer if you stopped enjoying their work?

Even meme tier bands like the protomen got the Hold Back The Night video taken down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NGCwQxHf2GA
youtube.com/watch?v=b3x7v_bioxE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XrgP1u5YWEg
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg
youtube.com/watch?v=QrQcacLFBXA
youtube.com/watch?v=ali7L4yBYw4
youtube.com/watch?v=yQdxPxJW68M
youtube.com/watch?v=YRsW6Rikd0c
youtube.com/watch?v=KW7uvYz9yjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

... Isn't Freddie Mercury dead?

>B-but we're still a real band, guys! What do you mean you don't know any of our post-Mercury songs? We do albums with American Idol castoffs every once in a while!

It's really stupid. You would think a musical artist would love their music enjoyed by anyone regardless of political background. People need to grow the fuck up and realize that opinions exist.

Rock n roll has lost it. The good bands all used to be against establishment politics, media, culture, etc. Now, they are the establishment

and he said it was cool. this shit isnt real. Medium ama

muscisions are a lot like actors and other celebs, they are so out of touch with reality that they actually buy into the "literally hitler" shit. They probably couldnt name one actual policy of Trumps other than maybe the wall and the muslim ban

What about Rage Against the Machine :^)

You know this is getting odd.
I once saw some bullshit like this about Pink Floyd but no single proof whatsoever.
Pink Floyd supposedely would have joked about how 'he was gonna sue him over the use of 'the wall''
Wher is the proof?

The record execs own the rights to everything. They can make the band magically say anything to the media.

A lot of those bands still wouldn't be cool with Sup Forums, you know with the racism and all.

MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T SELL OUT IF YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE YOU DON'T LIKE TO PLAY YOUR MUSIC

No, not really.
Musicians play music for a living and the good ones are completely insulated from reality by virtue of wealth/success. Anyone who takes their political opinions seriously is a retard and should be sterilized for the good of the species.

FAIR

USE

LAWS

tough shit, one hit wonder decrepit old faggots

>queen
>one hit wonders

Holy shit, are you 12?

Literally faggots
I'll go back to listening to jazz and metal

Whats the 3rd grade like faggot?

>Jazz
What the Queen album,sure.

>Name someone from Queen who isn't Freddie Mercury.

Musicians and content creators in general need to realize that when you fucking release something to the public its become something bigger then themselves.

No, they are just liberals. Always were.

No one knows anyone in queen except the dead gay boy who could sing

RNC wasn't a paid entry event, you can't do shit fag Queen

They were all big when musos had actual talent and a bit of leftism was probably a good thing. They're all just irrelevent old cunts now. Like you.

Why do you think music sucks ass now? Because rock is fundamentally leftist, and leftism went too far, so now the bands are just a caricature, a sorry excuse for what they once were, weak and pathetic.

There is only so far left you can go before it becomes retarded, and we got there about 20 years ago, and it is no coincidence that is exactly when music started turning to shit.

I listen to punk and metal. All my favorite artists are right-wing as fuck. Try again OP

Who gives a fuck anymore?

Musicians are all cucked to no end. Republicans should always use their stuff without asking, because 99% of artists would say no anyway. Fuck musicians, fuck Queen, and fuck their dead faggot.

>punk
>right-wing

Haha

Give names

I prefer bands that stay out of politics and just make some fucking music. The APMAs last night were fucking horrendous. BLM and fuck Donald Trump was all they knew how to say. I've lost respect for all those pop-punk bands, even though I'm gay for listening to them. All I wanted to do was watch a music award show, instead of got nothing but political nonsense.

>Inb4 Avenged Sevenfold

>old faggot is so desperate for attention he has to scream how he didnt want his song used by trump

kek

Payed entry doesn't have anything to do with public performance fees

if i make a super awesome band i wont let trump use any of my songs
its association with the orange dipshit is going to fuck up my reputation

Funny, they didn't reject it when Trump bought the license to use the music in a national televised event. That's not cheap.

Musicians want to be political? stop buying their shit or seeing their shows. See how they like living off the poorer half of their audience.

Thats why I don't listen to their garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=NGCwQxHf2GA

Brian May, the guy in the photo

The only relevant person of the band is dead, who gives a shit about the rest?

>musician/actor/comedian/entertainer doesn't like trump

who seriously gives a fuck what these people think

I'm getting sick of assblasted bands crying about this. They don't own the rights to their music, the publishers do. As long as the RNC pays the ASCAP fees they can use whatever damn music they want.

> not liking queen and viking death metal

You're a huge faggot.

we are champions is a shit song.

>Bicycle is where its at nigga.
>why should you losers feel like me ?

no-lifers with no opinions of their own.

like this guy

Joy Division's Ian Curtis was right winged so was David Bowie and Elvis. These cunts don't matter.

If freddie mercury was around he would have done the show himself tbqh

Post YFW you realize I have been drilling you for the past year.

youtube.com/watch?v=b3x7v_bioxE

Hardcore Punk scene is pretty red-pilled m8

I only listen to korean and japanese music though, and mostly just touhou arrangements

Especially if you consider how the LGBT crowd is behind Trump.

>Freddie at the RNC holy shit would have been glorious. pbuh Freddie.
>pic related is how I feel that He could not have done the show and I KNOW he would have been Pro-Trump the guy wasn't an idiot and had an aversion to full blown commies.

fuck off dad rock shit heads lmfao.

Id rather be liked by the productive members of the workforce to be honest.
Rock bands might make some good music but on a personal level they're all trainwrecked degenerates.

He only died like 2 years ago.
That about the time many celebrities 'mysteriously died'

Rock n Roll was always shit.

a quick search through the band members twitter proves that they are pussy liberals

Brian May, who I once liked.
>mfw I unironically just went "wtf I hate Queen now"

Picture for ants sorry.

fuck well can't listen to their shit anymore I guess.

I don't care. I never listen to the lyrics of songs anyway. It's just noise that's either pleasant and fitting for my mood or not.

Music is just one of those things I couldn't care less about on any deeper level. Don't know why since I'm guilty of overanalysing everything else. I'm glad of it really, it's harmful to be an autist about everything.

i thought those revolting faggots died of aids.

guess they didnt, SAD!

Nah, like Herbie Hancock
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XrgP1u5YWEg

funny irony, go back and watch American Dad. It's intended to be right-wing cringe-comedy but from a Sup Forums perspective it's red-pilled af

and degenerates

and this was a quick search

>sell music rights
>cry when they are used by paying customers
Noone gives a fuck what they think .
Reminder that all celebs are clowns and minstrels and only exist to amuse normal people .

>implying the best musicians aren't right wing

>Brian May
He's a bigger faggot than Freddie desu. Makes me want to gas badgers.

celebrities should shut the fuck up about their retarded political opinions, at least in public

jew me sue me just everybody do me

kick me kike me just dont black or white me

youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg

No they had an anti-establishment image, there's a difference.

At least Bruce Dickinson isn't a lefty ponce.

Johan Hegg nooooooooo

What is best old-school Queen song and why is it Death on Two Legs?

White music:
Pre-Bach classical
New Age
Folk

And Burzum

Freddie Mercury is dead tho, the band died when he died.

>Implying freddie "I like dicks in my mouth" mercury wouldn't have the same opinion.
Wow mate.

none of swedecuck faggots can even play guitar anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=QrQcacLFBXA
they have to bring in that old finish dude from fucking children of bodom to play on all their albums. shit tier cuck band

So shit?
Face it mate, on a media level, liberals btfo conservative since forever.

>Implying freddie "I like dicks in my mouth" mercury would vote for Islam over a cosmopolitan hardballer like Trump

No, not shit. Your taste is shit, and African.

Modern Megadeth is the most redpilled band to-date

Are you for reals? Look at that guy. I don't give a shit what he thinks. Kewl song though.

another quick twitter search

He would have, because he didn't typecast people by the actions of a minority.
Being as though he experienced persecution for being a homosexual during a time where being one essentially meant you were hated by most of the country.

No, they were against right wing politics, which when rock n roll was big happened to be the establishment. Today left wing politics are establishment, so most rock n roll support the establishment.

Yes user. I know. I know.

But before I knew or was red pilled I thought specifically this song was very very emotional.
There was something special about it. Michael you promised they would never kill you. Why.

no. bully boys is the most redpilled band to date. they were redpilled before most of faggots here were even born.

youtube.com/watch?v=ali7L4yBYw4

They exist literally for our entertainment and are only allowed to exist because other people create a flourishing society which allows people to spent money for acoustic noises.

Their opinion is irrelevant.

The court jester better dances for the new king or he may find himself without a head.

Wish Trump would drop all the liberal rock groups and come out to stuff like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=yQdxPxJW68M

I honestly don't give a fuck about the political beliefs of 99% of the bands that I like. I listen to music to hear musicians who I think are talented, vocals are just another instrument. It's just a bonus if the lyrics actually mean something or have a positive message that I agree with.

A bunch of retarded, lefty cucks, nothing more to them.

>queen
>without freddie mercury
>relevant

Go suck a dick you hasbeens

uncle ted is super redpilled though

youtube.com/watch?v=YRsW6Rikd0c
based af. hes probably in the klan 2bh

Well not the Beowulf theme cause the artist is also a liberal who opposes trump

I'm 99% sure Rush is fairly redpilled. Although I doubt they care for trump since they're still fucking leafs.

Judas Priest is pretty apolitical. Sure, Rob Halford is gay, but they don't make a point about it or try virtue signaling.

>caring about the political thoughts and opinions of someone who plays music for a living which they use to regularly get high off their tits.

>He doesn't get high off his tits.
Pleb.

An excerpt from the song "Subdivisions":

Growing up, it all seems so one-sided
Opinions all provided
The future pre-decided
Detached and subdivided
In the mass-production zone
Nowhere is the dreamer
Or the misfit so alone
Subdivisions
In the high school halls
In the shopping malls
Conform or be cast out
Subdivisions
In the basement bars
In the backs of cars
Be cool or be cast out

It works FOR Trump though. The GOP used to shit its pants with fear that the musician whose music they used would end up snubbing them. Trump's showing that he doesn't give a shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=KW7uvYz9yjA
finnish techno is redpilled

Wait what about the protomen, now?