Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DAYydLBiTJ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Breitbart has 0 straight white men working for them

Milo talks shit about whites

Has literally an all non-white posse

Fuck off breitbart/milo shill

He's a sodomite

After he fat shamed the guy in the gym working out, his prolapsed asshole can go get fucked

Fuck off, Sweed.

He'd like that though

yes because he's just joking ecks dee

>Swedistan

>muh fat shaming
Lol

Just saw him speak

>fat shamed

As if being a fat tub of shit is not shameful degeneracy.

Go back to beddit

Fuck off milo

Lmao someone like this could only become relevant in america

Fucking cuck losers love mincy attention seeking poofs

video anywhere?

t. jewish fags

Calling himself a dangerous faggot but not actually being dangerous by raping random men. How can I respect him?

I havent got any.

I did get 2 free drinks on him or whoever organized this. BASED

Geert is tall as fuck as well and should have a hair contest with trump

Based Milo died for our sins, nevar forget

F

Yeah. He's a basic redpill, but why is he loosing tome on feminists, SJW and such ? No normal people think they're normal anyway.

THe alt-right is inherently homosexual.

He will burn in hell like the rest of the alt-right

Was the guy in the gym to live up to his end of the disability agreement he got for being morbidly obese?

If Milo is spreading awareness about soros (i had no idea he was that redpilled), i don't care if he sucks cock. You know the saying. Build a 1000 bridges and suck 1 cock and the world will remember you as a cocksucker. Well, suck a thousand cocks and put out one good Soros meme and the world will remember you as patriot who sucked cock.

We need the rat back

>jew
>racemixer
>literal faggot
>surrounds himself with colored people

OP you're a fucking retarded degenerate

No more money for you nigger. Good luck getting any kind of internet audience without your own twitter account.

Guys geerts speech gave me chills. Nothing like a guy who lost his country to a scourge speaking from the heart.

I feel the spirit of crusaders now

It's always a swede shitposting first in a Milo thread.
You'll have your chance to swing at Milo next week.
I dare you.
Ignite the race war.

>Pol hates a based redpilled conservative man just because he is gay and has a jew mother
Wew

He isn't wrong

>retarded
You're the one who's not familiar with the term 'useful idiot'.

What does the constitution say about fags and non believers?

>redpilled gay
wew

not a fatty, but since he was in a gym he should've encouraged him or better yet, just left him alone. he was trying to make a positive change in his life.

He's gonna die in swedistan right?

Slaughter them like dogs wherever you find them.

>Milo talks shit about whites
>Has literally an all non-white posse
When did he do this?

Not gonna start shit, just got triggered when catching up on milo.

thanks my brother

Milo actually offers a pretty good defence of it though

>If someone making fun of you for being fat makes you stop trying to lose weight, you were never going to lose it in the first place
>Losing weight doesn't actually require much exercise - losing weight is 95% diet. Gaining muscle is the real hard part
>Doing exercise at that weight, especially cardio, can actually fuck you over long-term thanks to joint damage

Basically you should get yourself to an "okay" weight before you start going to the gym

The fascist movement is also full of fags. They love masculinity and body culture, get really hard seeing well built men in uniforms in a boys only environment.

No. There is no one more right-wing than this guy.

>Hates Islam
>Hates Feminism

What more do you need? I can only imagine what it would be like to meet him at his talks. I imagine he parties afterwards with the young conservatives he meets and gets into some real right wing stuff. Yeah, that's right, he probably takes them to participate in one of our civilisation's new proudest traditions - to service a gang of black men at a viral poz party. Raw and raunchy stuff, I envy the young men who spend their days going to a Milo talk and end their nights filled with the med-resistant AIDS babies of 50 nigger's toxic loads. (Though when I say niggers I still acknowledge that blacks are the only group still owed something in America - obviously a holdout from slavery)

ITT we talk about how Milo Yiannopoulos and gays are the new voice of the right wing, and how they spread healthy conservative messages that will only ever benefit our civilisation.

Gays/Milo = BASED. Thank god for them.

what is a subversive?

wew lad

Nice, wish I coulda been there

When I first heard of Milo he just seemed like a cheeky breeki. Was there a point where he went full redpill?

>Race war fought by straight men for le natural aristocracy's right for poz

God I hope not

so what?

breitbart literally has 0 straight white(non-jewish) males.

You are born with it, it isn't his fault.

obvious b8 is obvious

k

A lot of Sup Forums thinks they're making him a useful idiot, but should be careful they aren't being made useful idiots themselves

kinda. Week or 2 ago he was tweeting random shit that made no sense. I told him "go sleep you drunk" and he replied he hasn't touched a bottle in 4 months he's trying to get in shape something. Next thing I know my Twitter is going crazy all pointing out my gramma. Even after I told him it was a joke and well done for keeping sober.

It hard to be politically incorrect without having some minority protection. It's the same shit here in Germany, one of our most politically incorrect writers is a fucking roach,

yes

this

>muh diversity! [company] needs more [ethnicity or identity]
Who gives a shit

Yes. He's a flamer faggot who's in it for the attention.

but it isn't a minority opinion that you never hear.

What species is Delingpole?

>gay
>jew
>coal burner
Three strikes and you're out.

This moment

>Achievement unlocked

"Go sleep" is a legitimate contraction of "go to sleep" in common usage. They can get fucked...

Idiot, the patriarch based family is the basic structural unit of Nationalism. How does a faggot fit in there?

don't care to be honest.

they wanna go all identity politics, fine. I will demand straight white(non-jewish) male representation from breitkike then.

he is a praying mantiss

What he has is what Pena calls a quality of being "limitless" when you feel truly free to speak your mind....

youtu.be/DAYydLBiTJ0

It's pretty to shitty to shit on a guy who's actually trying to change his life for the better. He has enough obstacles in the road that he has to overcome without some asshole heckling him just to entertain his asshole friends so he can look "cool" in front of them. Being civil to others is the Christian way, and if Milo says he's as religious as he is he shouldn't have done what he did, and he sure as hell shouldn't have tried to justify it as you say he did.

He's already a dick slobbering unrepentant fag do you think he cares about the christian way

Plea for sympathy? Begging? Weak fairy limp wristed pansy faggot

Was going to show you some of the replies but they don't show because he got banned lol

Just got his reply

I don't give a shit about the fat shaming aspect of it, if it was some fat cunt stuffing his face with fast food, it would be funny.

The fact is he mocked a guy trying to better himself. Fat people are reluctant to go to the gym because they don't want to willingly subject themselves to mockery, so they stay at home get fatter and then come up with bullshit like fat acceptance to justify themselves.

His mentality is contributing the the fucking problem.

All the interviews I've watched of him, he constantly says how much he loves Christianity and how it conflicts him that he's a faggot. He always says how he wishes he could change his sexuality and become a better person.

Romans 15:1. Support those who are weaker than you. Saying you are a Christian and actually living like one are two different things. I despise scum who claim to be Christians but don't actually follow the teachings of Christ.

But that's where you are wrong. If he actually cared he would stop and repent.

Is this a new copypasta? Or is this you Milo you sick degenerate niggerloving faggot?

That used to be called martial prowess. It controls the world. Typical of a German to be unable to view the world as it appears outside of the homosexual paradigm.

It's not a secret that the far right has many gays in their ranks. The american far right has Greg Johnson, James O'Meara and Jack Donovan just from the top of my head. And I'm not against fags as long as they don't subvert the movement and see heterosexuality as the norm. It's kinda understandable why they flock to the movement, because it's generally more aesthetic and manly.