Newfag test

Newfag test

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y90cC4qPgq4
youtube.com/watch?v=nW0RK9ho4XY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't get it OP

>What you've just said was very harmful to my feelings. It was very mean and disrespectful, would you please apologize?

you failed

Still no consensus on it.

Must mean something. Something meaningful about humans, something for psychology, I don't know. I can see it there, I just don't know what.

The fact are pretty much
>There is a fat guy
>There is a cunt
>There is a whole crowd
>The cunt say something insulting
>The crowd sides with her and laugh the fat man for no known reason
>There is NOTHING the fat man can say to save face, put the crowd on his side, shame the cunt, retaliate, look zen
>NOTHING

>Look, fuck you bitch. You think you can talk to ME about "going away"? You think you're somebody to ME? Well here's some news: you're FUCKING NOTHING to me. You are a nobody. You will never be more important than a whore infront of a bluescreen while I continue to star in films every year. I'm not going to tolerate this bullshit. You know what happened when I got fit? People didn't take me seriously because BIGOTS like YOU think "ah ha ha look at that fat guy" I'm a fucking academy nominated actor you cunt. I have TALENT which is something you know nothing about. You will die alone in your dark squalid cosmpolitan apartment with your cats and I am going to have my pick of whichever supermodel I want for the next two decades. How about that you dumb bitch!?

>well you aren't even an extra MY sexual fantasies.
There. He would have won and been funny at the same time.

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Re read that and think about the whole crowd listening your words one by one

>This is considered an old meme in OP's world

Go hang yourself by your underage balls.

>Fuck you whore, when Islam enslaves this shitty country, I hope Israel glasses your fucking ass.
done and done

Shit

low energy pasta

>newfag

Best ITT

>You've got a lot of confidence for a slut who wants to get gangbanged

then she does the thing where shes proud of being gangbanged cause french whores are progressive and cool

>There's nothing wrong with that, I'm just saying, usually sluts aren't as confident as you, and I think that's great that you're as full of spirit as you are

this kills the roastie

log off Jonah, log off...

idk if that would go down so well with TV audiences.

You gotta go simple
>Ha, nah neither of them could be bothered to waste their time like that.

or something to that effect.

I think it would have been funny if he stood up calmly, walked over to her as if he was about to scold her verbally for such a cruel joke and instead he just jumps on her and beats her senseless

repeating someone's joke back toward them let's everyone know you're extremely upset
the reality of the situation is that Jonah is more successful and wealthy and probably has better dating options than this girl
the only thing that can detract from that is if he's noticeably upset
either by being timid or insulting her back
just humoring her and giving her a sarcastic "right" would do it
treat her like a child because she's acting like a child

>I have the exact same fantasy.

you have to imagine what a man of great character, presence, power, respect, authority would say or do

none of them smile there and nod and complain about getting made fun of

they all turn it back on her and make the light focus on her and he wins the crowd

if you cant win the crowd youre literally less charismatic than some stupid slut who wants to get gangbanged

>right click
>search Jewgle for this image
>links to youtu.be/Y90cC4qPgq4
>read thread and get the gist of the joke
>play along like I knew all along
haha, I'm such an oldfag, right guys? do you accept me now?

Post the one where he pulls out a gun

Sorry, I don't have it saved unfortunately. I've kept bumping this thread hoping some more anons had some pasta.

Jonah, FandF, and Vince posting are the best OC on Sup Forums

>the fat man for no known reason
its not for no reason. its assumed that jonah hill because he is out of shape cant perform well in bed or is a bad lover and is not attractive in that way, so everyone laughs because its an unspoken truth or maybe out of embarrassment that a women would say something like that to a man on tv

I'd begin crying and wouldn't stop. I'd make her and everyone else unbearably uncomfortable - make her feel really bad for ever uttering her "joke". They'd cut to an ad break, I'd dry my eyes and they'd ask me if I'm ok to continue. I'd lie and say, "yeah I'm good to go; let's continue". When the cameras start rolling again, I'd start crying again. Like a switch. When they try to usher me off stage, that's when I start pissing.

Love how Sup Forums STILL cant come up with a good comeback.

There literally isn't one. She was savage af.

The only way to win the game is to not play.

Just have to come off as completely unfazed. But Jonah was clearly bothered especially because it had to be translated so there'd be a delay anyways.

Once you're at that point you look autistic unless you have an amazing come back.

>I get that a lot.

Self-deprecating, witty and brief.

>you mad?

> leonardo dicaprio AND brad pitt? I think you're giving yourself too much credit

*audience laughs*

> at least let me keep one for myself!

*audience erupts in laughter*

>i star in pure unadulterated kino you plebian normie swine

>Do you suck off your father with that mouth?

She was in the wrong here

>Jonah: No more setups Ornella.
>Chick: What?
>Jonah: I said, no more setups Ornella. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been away a long time, I didn't go up, didn't tell ya.
>Chick: Ah..
>Jonah: I don't setup anymore.
>Chick: Relax, would ya. What's got into you? I haven't seen you in a long fucking time, and I'm breaking your balls a little bit, I'm only kidding with ya.
>Jonah: Well, sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, you know, there's a lotta people here.
>Chick: I'm only kidding with ya.
>Jonah: It's OK.
>Chick: I don't mean to offend you.
>Jonah: I'm sorry.
>Chick: I'm sorry too.
>Jonah: It's okay.
>Chick: Santé, Jonah.
>Jonah: [to the translator] Can we get some drinks? Everybody, drinks on the house.
>Chick: [Takes a drink] Now go home and get your fucking friends.
>Jonah: [Smashes his drinking glass] Motherfuckin' mutt! You big piece of shit! You big fuckin' tough gal!

>she starts relentlessly mocking him for not only being sexually unappealing to her but that he is a fag too

*jonah pulls out a gun and kills everyone including himself*

not bad, not bad

6/10

this fucking kek. Stop it already

>Well, that was just straight-up rude.

>*pulls out .45*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. NO, DON'T MOVE. NOBODY MOVE! EVERYONE SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your crocodile tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You useless skank. You disgusting euro whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. Every single word. Do it. SAY IT. And start taking your clothes off as you do it. Go ahead. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Good, just like that. You know, you might wanna thank me right about now. Because I'm about to make you a star you worthless cunt..."

Still the best

Really the only thing he could have done is whipped out a 10' dick.

>last year's meme
>newfag test

you mean his foot long

>The problem is... Do you think ALL of us can fit in the same room?
>Everybody laughs
>Plus, I'm so big you'd only ser me, and as far as I know, no one can resist the big Bear right here.
>More laughs
>Well, maybe Leo Haha

And he wins.

>You fantasize about hurting me? Embarrassing me in front of my friends? You embarrass me here infront of the world, as a guest? This is how you treat people? You get off on being a cunt right? Who hurt you then? Uncle molest you? Some boys plied you with wine and had a nice gangbang when you were 12? What could make such a horrid person? I don't want to know. I like the idea of you being spat on and used like a whore, which you've just admitted to the world you are, but I don't think you're a whore with a heart of gold or anything worth saving. You're no Pretty Woman. You're a prostitute who sucked the right producers sons cock and got this gig. So let's just make nice and talk about my movie, which is why I'm here, because nobody is here to listen to you talk.

If this were filmed, it would have been pure kino

I like this.

What did he mean by this?

>i-if-i-if-if-if-if if you already know the question then why ask PIG FUCK

there, great comeback and gets the crowd on your side

>Soooo... DONALD TRUMP

This is how you get the audience on your side. Works every time.

every time

>look for pic
>Come accross pic related
>Remember predicting Dexter with Sup Forums
>Except for Season 1 Sup Forums had it figured out pretty much the entire season, one after the other by the first 2 episodes.

>...can I stay and watch?
Or
>That's my fantasy too, have you been reading my diary?

Its gotta be self-deprecating to absorb the blow of her joke, insulting her or getting mad just makes him look like an angry beta

>Okay do you want to be real for a second? I make more money doing one of my shitty Apatow comedies then you have made your entire career, and have banged women hotter than you many, many times. You make this joke and people laugh-but Leo would never fuck you. Pitt would never fuck you. I could have paid you 100K for your underpants but not anymore. People laugh, and oh boy do they laugh, but we'll see who laughs in the end.

I've fucking cracked it!

>sorry, I think George already had a pig.

>another bitter unfunny comeback

You aint cracked shit

how is remembering something from september a newfag test?

Is Jonah still considered "the fat guy" of Hollywood?

youtube.com/watch?v=nW0RK9ho4XY

Go away bitch, you've been BTFO.

BEst

He should have nudged his translator with hios elbow and said "typical french girl" or something like that, just implying shes a slut

nobody on Sup Forums saw this coming

the fuck is this shit?