TURKEY IS IN FULL JIHAD MODE

Who thinks this is a good thing? Finally liberals cannot defend them anymore ? Or they will anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-education-idUSKCN1000ND
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/4tlbil/turkeys_education_board_demands_1577_university/d5i5rpc
unz.com/mhudson/us-nato-pressures-risks-eu-support/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never underestimate their cognitive dissonance. They will anyway. Or just ignore it, then memory hole in a year when they restart the Turks are Eurooeans conversation.

OR "we need to start accepting refugees: both those Afghans in Turkish refugee camps, and the poor Turks themselves! Refugees welcome!"

the leaked emails are the biggest goldmine possibly ever. testament to average IQ here that no one gives a shit.
T*urk internet has apparently blocked a bunch of shit, so doubt we'll see any here for a bit, and a real purge is going on now.

TANKS IN 10 MINUTES

DON'T ASK ANSWERS

2ND COOP AWAYS SIGNALS

All the emails I went through just seemed like boring day to day shit.

Anything major actually emerge from the pile?

I said a few days ago that the first coup was a diversion, I still stand behind my words.

>missing navy fleet
>missin 42 gunships
coup 2.0 when?

>FULL JIHAD MODE
Stop shilling faggot
ok?

>leftists
>ever calling out Islam AT ALL

they will beg for more Muslim cocks to suck with cries of letting in more refugees.

infinit has a (small) thread on it...all sorts of shit on Israel, Rothschilds, Brexit, ISIS...turks are doing a DDos on wikileaks site, so it's slow.
Save what you can. If we had a higher avg IQ here, we could get it all mostly translated in days. We don't.

Just run away if you still can. They're gonna start chopping off heads soon.

reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-education-idUSKCN1000ND

Turkey bans academics from foreign travel: state broadcaster

Turkey's High Board of Education has banned all academics from traveling abroad until further notice, state-run broadcaster TRT reported on Wednesday, after an abortive military coup prompted a wide-ranging purge of state institutions.

The report, which provided no details about the ban, came a day after the board ordered the resignation of 1,577 deans at all universities across Turkey. In a separate move on Tuesday the education ministry also revoked the licenses of 21,000 teachers working in private institutions.

The government has accused a U.S.-based Muslim cleric of masterminding the attempted coup, in which more than 230 people were killed. The cleric, Fethullah Gulen, denies the accusation.

(Reporting by Istanbul bureau; Writing by Gareth Jones)

According to leddit:

All Turkish academics banned from traveling abroad
Demand for 1577 University Deans resignation
30 governors fired
9000 in Interior Ministry fired
Over 2000 judges dismissed
3,000,000 civil servants banned from going on holiday
Talks of reenabling the death penalty
1500 Finance Ministry officials suspended
103 generals/admirals detained for questioning
?? soldiers fired/imprisoned
140 members of the Supreme Court and 48 members of the Council of State (the highest court) got arrest warrants 4 days ago, no info on releases etc.
15200 Ministry of Education personnel fired
Several news/media outlets broadcast licenses withdrawn
Turkey's spy agency suspends 100 people
492 state religious personnel removed
21000 private teachers licenses revoked
393 personnel in Ministry of Family and Social Policy dismissed
257 personnel at PM's office dismissed & ID's seized

we will dont worry.

Erdogan is the Saladin of our era fighting back against the NATO crusade in the Middle East.

Any known filters to make sifting more productive?
I speak and read turkish.

daily reminder

I just want a full-scale civil war between MUH ALLAH t*rks and MUH ATATURK t*rks

So she's of Greek descent right?

>Finally liberals cannot defend them anymore
What?

This makes no sense

>greeks
>white
>blond

Could try asking the guys at cripplechan, shits being slid all over the place here atm.

What's the real story mate?
Sounds like the the country is in " fuck up anyone who disagrees" mode.
The picture painted to the world is that when ISIS attacks you it's no big deal but with the coup the president has lost his mind and going all out the change society and strengthen his grip on the nations throat.
If that's wrong tell us..

if you speak turkish, anything on Israel, NWO, Brexit, Trump, Zionism, BOP/US Greater Middle East Project (initials for Zionist plan to cut a corridor across Turkey).
So much shit, and with Turks having no access, it's never going to be translated but for google, which are barely readable.
Anything you see helps. This site needs a "Turk General" to sort through all of the shit.

Liberals love Islam so they will like T*rkey even more.

This shit only worked for Erdogan

TRUMP VICTORY
R
U
M
P

>Praise kek

I get this from that thread

>NATO will dissolve

Do you really believe this shit?

Trump already called for it

shes actually of circassian descent.
circassian girls are known to be 10/10 in turkey

She is 41 years old btw

So can we now legitimally take Costantinoples back?

Is there a search engine for the documents? Since if you're browinsg through 100k documents well you will need some sort of search engine to grab keywords that you're looking for (such as Putin, Erdogan, ISIS, Daesh, EU, Juncker, Schultz etc).

NATO is not stable but it will not dissolve as both Europe and USA benefit from it to form a strong coalition against the Russian threat.

she isn't circassian

her family is from yenimahalle, originally from antalya yörük village

just because someone is pretty doesn't mean they aren't turkic

her name is tijen because they named her after a circassian turk beeauty queen from the 70s

>Or they will anyway?
Liberals have defended far extremer things.

>Save what you can. If we had a higher avg IQ here, we could get it all mostly translated in days. We don't.
Yeah. Sup Forums might be right on many things but I'll be the first to admit we're hardly geniuses.

>attach generator to kemal ataturk's grave
>you now have an infinite and free source of energy for the world

Link to thread?

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/4tlbil/turkeys_education_board_demands_1577_university/d5i5rpc

It could be the thing we need to have a nice clean break from the Muslim world though.

If Obama alienates Saudi Arabia and Pakistan too before he leaves office I'm going to have a good old fashioned party.

No offense secular Turks.

>Or they will anyway?
in Austria they already blamed racist rightwingers, TURKISH racist rightwingers.

after all it's just some angry men :^). give it some weeks and then Europeans are responsible for this mess

Blonde hair and blue eyes have only been introduced by the R1 ancestors of modern-day Europeans.

Come on back Turkbros.

I mean you have to admit you probably have a lot of Erdogan haters in academia, maybe it is time for a small purge.

just waiting for my 7 wifes

The only way the West could have a break off with the Middle East would be to stop buying oil from the Gulf states and to stop sending money to Egypt and Israel.

Neither of those things are going to happen anytime soon.

Hopefully it happens

>wanting more Muslim refugees in Europe.

It's like you guys hate white people.

ananı sikim d*plo

Hey turks, in all seriousness:

Why aren't you leaving? Are you not concerned about your future and families? You should run away NOW.

Best possible outcome is
>we get death penalty back
>EU stops our membership proccess
that'd rek liberals on both sides, we could send our hang to be k*rds to EU if you guys want them so bad and pay their toll tho.

i'd gladly die in a civil war than run away fuck being a refugee

she has shit tier teeth

Erdogan's time to strike is now. All these years he accomplished great things for Turkey to gain the trust of the people. Now his supporters blindly follow him no matter how ridiculous and undemocratic his decisions might be. He's about to go full Sultan mode and the people actually eat it up like the mindless roaches they are.

>implying getting caught wasn't part of my plan

What you need to understand is ISIS or PKK isn't a threat to government or state, a Turkish mutiny from inside is a big threat to government since it means change of power structure.

It becomes clear when you compare the numbers of death tolls from terror attacks and car accidents or medical mistreatment or death from infection or even infant deaths. Terror gets everyones attention but it's death toll is nothing compared to it's benefits and government/army knows it.

I'm worried about the military base at incirlik.

There's 2500 personnel there and they aren't allowed to be armed. It's a soft target and in afraid the fucking Obama administration is going to leave them behind like Benghazi all over again with a much higher death toll

Last time i checked there was nothing actually incrimination AKP in the emails, but lot indicating the coup was real and many including turks themselves underestimate threat of Gulenists.

Something new discovered since yesterday?

They'll just say it's the fault of "conservatives".

Saladin was Kurd

So is there any actual evidence that the US was behind the coup? Considering that the US has babysat Turkey for it's entire duration in NATO it seems like typical Muslim deflection/paranoia to blame the US.

Dont think that`ll happen, but worst case scenario say Turks find and present evidence that US orchestrated the coup.

Coup is military hostile action.
NATO member thus attacked other NATO member violating all obligations.
Turkey leaves NATO.
The rest of EU in uproar about US "protecting them", seeing as US not hesitates not just to spy on them, but directly act hostile.
France say FUCK IT - joining was a mistake, and leaves.
NATO becomes pointless and falls apart.

This, from whatever I've seen AKP people aren't all that evil and average joes with no idea about coup attempt. They sure can organize tho.

>liberals cannot defend them anymore.

I don't think you understand how committed liberals are to viewing Muslims as their pets. They will never view Islam as the regressive medieval Frankenstein monster that it's become.

If this happens, what keeps Russia from invading Europe?
We can't even defend ourselfs and rely heavy on US support in a possible war

>invading Europe
What for? No, really, what is to be achieved through such act? We haven't even invaded the fucking Ukraine.

Yes they will

Nothing will stand in the way of the liberals' long, slow suicide.

Whats the obsession with Russia invading Europe, are you Polack? Somehow no one ever asks us if we`d wanted or cared for it.

>what keeps Russia from invading Europe?
Common sense.
We still remember times of GDR and soviet Poland sucking out all our resources and then betraying us. Never again, go sort out your shit yourselves, Russia isn't going to advance past Belorussia ever again.

Why would Russia invade Europe?

They have to go down with the ship

When Turkey goes full snackbar, you wanna join our bombing campaign?

Remember how Hitler blamed the jews to cement his power and unite his entire people against a common enemy?

That's exactly what this shit is about.

Lol, wtf? Is that real?
And was it a Slavic-Russian, or an Armenian, Chechen, Uzbek with a Russian passport?

>to stop buying oil from the Gulf states and to stop sending money to Egypt and Israel

All this is easily done. We could have transitioned to a fully domestically-produced hydrogen / electric economy for the cost of the bank bailouts, and it'd be a profitable enterprise as we'd instantly leap a full generation over everybody.

It's totally doable too, even retrofitting existing gas cars with hydrogen kits is doable.

This is a good article on NATO pressures.

unz.com/mhudson/us-nato-pressures-risks-eu-support/

Hes even rounding up the school teachers now.

Also protests to last a week where the protesters are demanding all the traitors are hanged.

Even the media are saying its over for their EU bid and they are now drifting back towards being Islamic/Middle Eastern rather then western/secular.

Because it is weak and its holes are all already stretched out?

I dunno, the middle east is doing a migration jihad, maybe the Russians will save Europe.

No, fuck you. We are done saving anyone but ourselves at this point.

>ounding up the school teachers
Probably Turkish Bernouts, like our teachers are.

Serious cancer of leftism, for the most part, and I know lots of teachers who are good, but most aren't.

No. Our based revolutionary brothers and sisters will never let that happen.

So you think Sharia only schools are good.

>that don't teach math science or writing, just study of the Koran, You think thats better?

Dang, maybe can we just meet up in Berlin again?

To where, you fucking faggot?

What I dont understand is why the Turkish economy is taking less of a hit from this than the Brits did from Brexit.

I mean, the Lira went up. Look at this shit!

>14 ships missing

I didn't realize it was this many.

I'm sure the USN is tracking them, and have told the Turks where they are.

>So you think Sharia only schools are good.
No, but it's not an either / or choice, between Turkish Bernout schools and Sharia madrassas.

At this point maybe they do need to purge the NGOs and leftists and shit, and just go back to a strongman style government. It seems like the natural state of the Muslim.

I mean they tried and shit.

>Talks of reenabling the death penalty

The protestors on the streets are demanding they are hanged and Erdogan told them they will get what they want.

Crazy shit going down in Turkey.

Yeah but...why?
What would be the geopolitical or economic justification for that?
What does Russia gain?

Erdogan just went full Hitler. Well, Hitler's way to power was orchestrated by anglos, for him to become the Great Baddie of the XX century. Now Erdogan gets the chance to personalize Evil Islamism in the coming War against the Faith. Not quite the glory he wanted, but that's life.

I would only risk my life for a secular Turkey. Anything other than that I'm noping the fuck out

Seems like the Gulenists were the "good" guys. Possibly the genesis of a much needed Islamic Reformation. Unfortunate that they lost, fundy sunni Muzzies know how to chimp out to stop any attempt at forward traction.

Also heard protestors demanding he is elected president (Sultan) for life.

>62,000 men and women(so far) that oppose Islamist rule and Erdogan's dreams of a reborn Ottoman Empire have been detained,tortured,threatened with death or simply sacked
>Good in any way

Its like you want a powerful military being riddled with Islamist ideology rather than the secular one it was made to protect with a man thats personally doing economic deals with ISIS on European borders and using the "migrants"(really invaders) as a bargaining chip in its deals with Europe.

I said it million times:

>Turkey want to have a word in NATO bcuz they are 2nd most important member
>US want Turkey to stay having no word
>Russia want Turkey to either leave NATO, or to have a word in NATO
>Because Turkey exist in NATO to scare Russia with missiles and nukes
>Turkey have no interest in attacking Russia ever which goes against US' "we can attack you anytime Russia"

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

Probably because the people mostly just care about their own pocket. Economy is taking a hit of course, but not nearly as much as it would if there were internal chaos among civil populace. Everyone just mainly wants the economy to not go to shit.

Also, the government is doing everything they can to tank this hit. This is so they can shout "we overcame even this and we are still standing strong" for a long while to come. You have to realize that Turkey has been through various economic crises up until 2000. After the crisis around millennium, AKP came and economic stability has been one of the main sources of their power and support. Middle aged AKP supporter has been through 3-4 economic crises, so they pretty much are okay with anything as long as they don't return to those days.

Would you rather deal with Europe or a giant Islamo-communist state that's unstable as fuck with a dysfunctional economy and more migrants than they can feed or house?

I think there could be a famine this winter, like for real. If Europe does anything crazy they might just shut off the gas, or maybe terrorists or "terrorists" blow up the gas, then the lights go dark, aaah.

I mean who knows, this is the most unstable point in history since 9/11, and maybe even more, we still don't know what's going on at the Incirlik airbase.

Tension is high, get comfy for a happening. I hope you live far away from anyplace busy or important. If you're in a major city you could be toast.

Because the media wants you to think that brexit was bad and this was good. Pure manipulation by global elites.