It's a Julia keeps referring to her drawings as "memes" episode

>it's a Julia keeps referring to her drawings as "memes" episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dSVEKSdnvLk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it's a Julia dutifully reports off-topic threads for hours without actually posting episode

> it's a 'Julia listens to sad music while browsing /r9k/ feels threads so she can spurn emotional reaction

>it's a 16 hour episode of Julia browsing the television and film section of a Micronesian anvil trading forum

Its a julia tries to get a girlfriend in the metro on the way to work but is rejected multiple times episode

>it's a Julia discovers she can pleasure herself by sticking things up her butt episode

>it's a Julia learns about baneposting episode
youtube.com/watch?v=dSVEKSdnvLk

>it's a Julia steals her mothers bushmaster and murders a classroom of 2nd graders episode

MFW autism is just an excuse for shitty parents, or the argument in favor of Eugenics.

>It's a Julia realizes she should be Julian because boys are much more likely to be autistic episode

>It's a julia youtube history has 100 variations of the search term "how to draw sonic wearing _____"

>It's a waiting for Julia to walk down the hallway without stepping on any cracks episode

>it's a Julia is eating alone at a restaurant and the cute waitress comes over and compliments her cologne saying she loves it and Julia just spergs out and says it belongs to someone else episode

;_;

>it's a Julia spends 6 hours starting new single player worlds in minecraft and immediately deleting them the moment she sees something she doesn't like

>it's a Julia reinstalls minecraft only to create a world and remember that the devs ruined the world generation and then uninstalls again episode

>it's a Julia buys into statistics that have been proven wrong because it fits her /r9k/ agenda

Oh mama...

Who would have thought that Sup Forums would acutally enjoy identifying with an autistic muppet.

I identify more with you, sperg

>it's a Julia spends 3 hours screaming her lungs out until she spits blood episode

>Sup Forums is one person
I actually identify as an autistic muppet

>it's a julia spends hundreds of dollars and years of her life playing WoW even though she isn't really enjoying it

>its a truman projects his personality and failures onto an autism awareness puppet episode

Great drawing, Julia! Whoops! Did I say drawing? Sorry, I meant "meme".