Pol I need your help resolving a dispute between me and my rather blue pilled friend

Pol I need your help resolving a dispute between me and my rather blue pilled friend.

So we were chilling and he goes, "Man the new ghostbusters isnt even that bad"

So I say, dude... your a cuck.

Now, he takes it personally and exclaims he is not a fucking cuck etc.

What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-07-20/twitter-bans-milo-yiannopoulos/7644668
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's either a cuck or a shill - maybe both

Explain to him why he is a cuck?

Are you going to red pill the faggot or are you going to let him blissfully live being bluepilled the rest of his life?

He's a cuck.

All you leafs are and your elected king cuck is the worst of all.

I try to redpill him but since we are in Canada my views are seen as extremely far right radical, the society here is about as PC as it gets.

>I try to redpill him
You trying put a suppositorie up his ass?

Is he actually a cuck? Maybe that's why he took it as hard as his wife take 's Jamal's schlong.

Why, against all the ecidence, did he say it wasn't that bad?

And did you just call him a cuck out of contempt that this movie doesn't piss him off like it does most rational, sane people?

Is he one of the "lol c'mon guise womyn are funny too.. Tina Fey not talentless durr hurrrrrr" types?

What fucking bullshit are you talking about. Alberta sure as fuck ain't PC. You live in fucking Vancouver or something?

i think you should respect his opinion and not be a complete faglord by aggravating your friend over a fucking movie.

Yea exactly I was saying it as a general comment like cmon dude everyone knows that is a bunch of feminist garbage

just ask him why he likes it and if he says anything just say hes a cuck cause nothing is redeemable about that movie

Its totally cool lol it is a friendly argument and he hadnt heard the word cuck before

Who cares, it's just a dumb movie. The trailer looked like crap, most everyone thinks it's crap, but people are destined to like all kinds of said crap.

If you want to, try to dissect what exactly it is that your friend thinks "isn't even that bad", maybe argue about it. Whatever.

If you use that fucking retarded word here you are a colossal faggot. If you use it in real life that's grounds for immediate execution.

>Laos
Are you rare or just my fantasy?

You just could have called him a racist for liking a movie with a stereotypical black women.

Rare enough, just passing through travelling, grab it while you can flag hunters, it'll probably only ever appear when travellers post from this odd communist 3rd world place anyway.

your an immature degenerate. you don't deserve his friendship.

I think my dad killed someone in Laos in 1969

abc.net.au/news/2016-07-20/twitter-bans-milo-yiannopoulos/7644668

Buy him a milo shirt and suck his dick off

It looks like food but its not, you know its not food but you eat it regardless. Nawmsayin?

He sounds like a cuck

>film
>film 2
>film III: subtitle
>film™

this pisses me off more than anything, retarded kike practice

>le redpill cuck maymay
autism speaks, never use these words irl

I have SJW level friend and every time I try to argue with him it hurts me physically. Just let it be and don't try to redpill him. It's like taking toy from a spoiled child.

Not surprised, you guys fucked this country. Really, really fucked this country. You imperialists were driven out by glorious nationalist comrades though.

Seriously though, they still have lessons for kids about being careful of UXO bombies because people are still getting blown up by your ordnance.

If he's too defensive about being called a cuck he may be a cuck, in the literal sense of the term.

For the sake of your friendship you may want to correct the misunderstanding and tell him that you weren't referring to her girlfriend's taste for stranger's cock but his shit taste in movie.

He has baby eyes

yeah hes prolly JIDF or CTR, OP should unmask him scooby doo style

ITT: Children

I think that you and your masters failed to brainwash us and that you lost millions of dollars.

youre both cucks

Ghostbusters really wasn't that bad. It certainly wasn't GOOD, but if all you want is a stupid movie for occasional laughs it's worth seeing to be honest. It's a very different kind of ghostbusters and almost felt like a spoof, but it honestly had some funny parts

dumping. don't mind me

just getting started

>So I say, dude... your a cuck.
>
>Now, he takes it personally and exclaims he is not a fucking cuck etc.
>
>What do you guys think?
Please tell me you didn't actually say that.

every time I see a ghostbuster post I ask my self how this literal gorilla can pass as human. Then I watched a performance of her and this didn't really clear things up for me, she even moves like one

I don't think the new Ghostbusters looks bad either. The trailer looked entertaining enough, we watch films for entertainment after all.
You guys are just joking, aren't you?

Jesus. I know the movie wasn't amazing but this seems unnecessarily mean

tink in one Adam sandler movie with over the top visual efects.... so... saying this, have lame jokes and bad cg, its not baad baaaad like some people say, but you need a good pod of weed for enjoy it like the producers want, its more the drama and politisation of this shit with make it flop like its doing right now.

>Leaf: "you're a cück"
>Fag takes it personally
>Fag: "i'm not a cück eh"
>Leaf: "ük, wait here imma ask Sup Forums, eh?

I don't know man, you both seem pretty cucky the way I saw the conversation play out in my head.

He's a cuck, but on the plus side you can probably fuck his girlfriend and he won't mind.

You should have explained why the film is bad rather than launching into insults. Imagine if you'd told him you didn't like the film and his response was to call you a shitlord manbabby MRA.

this guy have a very good point here.

>spending your hard earned shekels on marxist programming
>defending aforementioned marxist programming

Tell that faggot he should get his ears and assholes gauged to signal his lust of cock to the world

Did you watch it, or are you just memeing?

Movies are like 5 bucks if you see the matinee dude. And you aren't going to become a commie if you're already a capitalist just from watching a movie with some fart jokes

$5 FUCKING $5 over here its like £13

you sound like some idiot trying to push drugs. "It's only 5 dollars. Just take a little hit."

Tell me you didn't actually call someone a cuck in real life...

What province?

>trying to hard
Identity politics isn't funny, not intentionally at least.

I'm just saying $5 is literally nothing if you have a real job

de friend irl right away. He is a cuck and a shill

The math is wrong

That feynman diagram is wrong
Stupid women

Hey guys. Join us on Librechan.net if you are a pedophile.

Fuck off we don't care.
If you use shitty Sup Forums buzzwords in real life and starts getting in "trouble" for it, deal with it.

He's a cuck.
He should not be your friend.

Im sure I could find someone to kick me in the balls for free but you won't see me in line waiting for it.

You're both cucks.

You're both the cuckiest of Cucks by definition of your citizenship.

>using the word cuck in real life
I don't know if he's a cuck, but I'm pretty sure you're an autist

Why would you call your friend a cuckold for voicing an opinion on a movie?

>being mad about opinions
>calling people names without an argument
Lel, good job, leaf.