Why are blonde men so ugly?

whenever you have a blonde brother and sister. the sister is hot but the brother is ugly

what causes this phenomena. are blonde men genetically inferior?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWSblVcCzZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, but Australians are.

cheer up cunt

Lol.

Look at young DiCaprio. You wouldn't want him to be dark-haired.

Dude not your fault you are an abo m8

cheer up

he's a genetic anomaly

most blonde men just look terrible

If he tinted his eyebrows and closed his mouth it would be an immediate significant improvement.

>t. mooooolaloooonga mahaaaaaabongoooooloooo

>reflecting this hard
Did a blonde guy steal your bitch or something kek?

To be fair Tiffany isn't very atttactive either

fuck you aussie SHIT

Blondeness is feminine. It's wrong for a man to be blonde.

>tinted eye brows

blonde faggot detected

This is his natural hair color

these arent your average blondes though. lets be honest, there is a clear phenomena where blonde brothers look ugly while their sister is the hottest girl in school

i knew heaps of families like that throughout my life

when blonde men look good. they look really good. but the rest of the time they look disgusting and deformed

This is his natural hair color

I'm blonde (darker albeit) I'm not unattractive at all.

>t. Abo

see look at ivanka's kids

the son already looks retarded as fuck. but the sister looks normal

that brother is gonna live a way worse life than his sister. all because he was born a blonde male

all kids look bad

It varies Ausfag
There's uggo blondes and uggo browns
And handsome of each too.

I went to school with a boy who had hair exactly like straw ugly black eyes and an underbite + buck teeth
And one with alien eyes and a sunken in face/head shaped like an hourglass
And one with bug-eyes and his mouth too big

There was one qt though

because those of us with the dark hair of the civilised peoples of the fertile crescent are destined to conquer and outbreed the other races of the world by mating with their women in our harems.

To be honest your right. The spectrum is far from close with blonde men. You have what God truly wanted on one hand while the other side is quite ugly amd deformed looking. It also depends on what region your talking about though. There are western European places were people have blonde hair like the Uk and western france near normandy that look more normal. But then theres Scandinavians and this is where it gets tricky, they ethier look lile norse gods or Chernobyl 2.0

because blonde hair is a feminine trait just like light skin.

She's not naturally blonde though right?

lmao fag

JUST

Look me straight in the eyes and tell me you wouldn't want to get mounted by this Aryan qt

Here we go again

Ivanka isn't blonde. Donald and Eric are the only blondes in the family.

Say that to my face not online motherfucker and see what happens.

As a blonde man I'm saying that guy is fucking ugly.

fuck off Ruben you're supposed to be covering the Tour de France, not shitposting

Kek wills it

Blonde are cool but i can't lie this image is somewhat accurate

Both kids look like shit.

>ugly

Post your 10/10 mug

Fuck off, cancer Karl can do all of that

ITT

Is he ded?

Hes not ugly hes depressed

The guy you posted has herpes all over his face kek. Looks like he never showers

50% of Anglo blondes would be considered brown haired in Finland

Neither of them are blonde. Hair dye.

Why are brown haired men always the most attractive?
youtube.com/watch?v=IWSblVcCzZs

AUSTRALIA !!!!

STOP THIS FUCKIGN SHIT NOW!!

Hey fin What is my hair color. Also im French

your brown is showing

I'm sorry but that only really applies to Australians. Also blondes are ugly on average but have potential to be some of the most beautiful in the world compared to other races.

Blonde hair and blue/green eyes is a white only thing.

That's what makes it precious, its rare and its ours.

Blonde hair is revered the world over and you mudhaired faggots know it.

t. shitskin

Nex time you gonna pretend that brown eyes arent absolutely shit tier.

Your id says cum XD Like how Trump cums in his daughter XDDDD

Totally fooled.

> hot
> she looks like nothing.

Damn Sup Forums...

As someone pointed out before, blonde men are at extremes in scandinavia and eastern europe, but western blondes look pretty much like normal people.

Gingers are god tier you dirty nigglet

Slav/Germanic genes produce some of the best looking or strongest white people. Fucking Brock Lesnar is half Pole half German

I wanted to make fun of you but decided on an serious answer.

While I somewhat disagree with your statement(here in the Netherlands guys tend to be very handsome on average, same with Germans and skandi's). Blonde women are found the most atractive by all races, with men looks would count only for a third approximately of what makes them desirable. Good looks go with female genes, intellect and charm with male genes.

>tfw blond
>tfw blue eyes
>tfw ugly Virgin

It's true...

Could be the lighting but I would say brown

>this attack on the very thing that scares kikes and other subhumans

Wew

That being said, brown eyes are absolute shit on anyone. Nobody prefers them, even hazel is completely superior.
And the worst part it it is near impossible to not pass them on to your kids. I pity brow eyed people for their bad luck.

tfw naturally blonde

tfw dyed my hair dark brown

im sorry famalams i just got bored of being the same hair color for the last 25-odd years.

I'd prefer dark brown eyes to hazel desu
Hazel just looks bland to me

I've noticed this as well, all throughout high school. It's fucking strange. Either the brother was good looking and his sister was ugly, or the sister was hot and her brother was ugly. It was never a good looking guy and a hot girl.

>Posts a fuccboi going through HRT.

Point proven.

hazel eyed men and blue eyed women are GOAT

> duuur why are men ugly and women pretty?
You're sexually attracted to women, not men, so you don't understand the appeal of a blond man.
Is it really that fucking hard?

One of the most retarded threads I've seen in a while

Here's my theory:

Blonde hair is way more prevalent in young children, especially here in the north.
When i was a kid i was blonde but today i have very dark brown hair and features.
So in short, blonde hair is associated with youthfulness and juvenility, while darker hair is tied to maturity.
Hence why women dye their hair blonde to look younger and darker featured men in general look better because darker features signal they're no longer boys. Makes sense?

Males that are born blonde get darker hair around age 10, few keep it, might be a genetic defect.

cheers for sticking up for us aus's mate.

That's a kiwi flag you fucking retard.

He has naturally brown hair. Only good looking blond men are ones that dyed it for acting careers.

>it's a "I feel insecure I better shitpost on Sup Forums to make myself feel better" episode

pedo alert

>blonde-haired Platonically ideal "twink look" scares nonwhites

It doesn't help when you use the narrowest-faced glass-jawed guys as the ideal because of that one Nazi photo. In reality the more rugged, "bunched-up" blonde face looks better as a blonde ideal. Think Chris Hemsworth.

/thread.

Aka: 25% of all threads on Sup Forums at any one time.

Smells BEADY in here

yup

WTF I hate blonde men now

She has breasts. Biologically she is an adult.

>brown eyes
>way too tall cheek bones
>blonde
No

Kill yourself

WHO THIS?

They don't. Although I can admit blonde hair can leave to less pronounced features (such as brows). Personally I like blonde hair, wavy as well is aestethic as fuck.

I'm not blonde myself, I just got a DNA test and I'm only 53% Scandinavian and the rest is mixed European, mainly because my family comes from a working class gypsy family.

If he has that dark hair at that age he's not gonna be a blonde as an adult though, what the fuck have you been smoking? Most white kids that aren't mediterraneans are blonde until the age of ten or something.

Lol your insecurities are showing OP.

I'm not ugly and girls always compliment my hair color. Not posting a picture for privacy reasons though. Enjoy sharing the same hair color as niggers and shitskins m8 :)

Where can you get a dna test like that?

23andme my man

Although it's worth mentioning it's owned by Google which is owned by a merchant, so if you're paranoid about da joos it's not worth it. It's also quite expensive

>150 dollars
I'm not that interested in confirming how white I am.

Be blond blue eyed Aryan master race,
Driving your tiger tank all over the eastern and western front,
Boning every 3.14 cutie on freshly conquered land
Living the dream

If you don't look like this,
You're nigger

Dark hair + blue eyes are the masterrace. And as say that as a brow eyed.

However, blue eyes are so submissive. Looking into blue eyes is like looking into a kitten's soul

>god tier BROWN EYES
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Blue eyes brown hair is masterrace