1. you're a cunt

>1. you're a cunt
>2. is wild camping legal where you live?
>3. how tolerated is wild camping?

1. holland
2. no and even if it was, most ground is either privately owned or nature reserves so there would be no point
3. don't think many people mind though the police might give you a fine if you're being rude

Yes, but not in the same free sense as Sweden, where you can camp on private property

flag
no
it isn't cause there isn't really anywhere to wild camp.

yes
yes
it's okay, there are places for that
it is illegal to camp in non-camping places

Ofc it is legal, lmao. Everyone does it. I live near the forrest, we even have E-A-G-L-E-S. Camping in the fields is nice. People who have fun here are locals and our guests only so it's tolerated because we behave and don't litter.

I wanna camp in the wild on Funen.

well rasmus, which one is it?

we do have certain small camping places designated for free camping. perhaps denmark has a similar system?

Chile
I think so
It's technically illegal to camp in privately owned places but nobody gives a fuck. I've camped in some hills owned by a mining company and once some guy in an ATV approached me to tell me to control fires and not litter etc.

you can camp in some state-owned forests but you're not allowed to make fires outside of designated camping spots.

>where you can camp on private property

Stop saying shit like that to Dutchmen and other continentals. They'll think they can park their caravans wherever they please or pitch a tent in someone's field or whatever. Which you may not do just like that. You cannot just "camp on private party" as you please here. The freedom to roam principle applies to the wilderness, and even then there are a lot of rules.

flag
generally yes as long as it's crown land, you need permission to camp on private property
it's tolerated, lots of people do it

1. Finland
2. yes if you don't start an open fire
3. Don't leave thrash and don't camp on summer cabin yards (I'm looking at you Germans)

Not illegal but with a lot of rules and places where you can't do it

This. The last time germans camped in rovaniemi and made open fire, it didn't end well.

>2. yes if you don't start an open fire
wew

what happened

You can sleep on the beach and in the forests, even the private ones.

they accidentally the whole lapland

It's illegal to pitch a tent on the beach though.

not true. trespassing is definitely illegal

On BLM or Forest Service land you're okay. National Parks it's not allowed and obviously private land is trespassing. State Parks will depend on the state.

Aren't you afraid of the tigers tho

>fire, germans and lapland

What could possibly go wrong?

1. Norway

2. I believe you camp pretty much wherever. Forest might be private property, but we are free to camp anywhere as far as I know. I can't even imagine a country where you can't. I don't know if you can camp on a stranger's lawn, though, I really hope not.

3. Totally normal, no one cares where you camp.

you can't camp on cultivated land, and you have to be a certain distance away from peoples buildings, so camping on someones lawn without their permission is not allowed

There are no big dangerous animals in Russia. They only live like 9000 km from people.