...but our main story tonight is—you guessed it—Donald Trump

>...but our main story tonight is—you guessed it—Donald Trump
>*audience moans*
>I know, I know! We're all tired of hearing about him. It's like that friend who won't stop telling you that you should see Hamilton
>*audience laughs*
>'Bro! It's like... so amazing! You have to see it! I can't believe you haven't seen it!'
>*audience is cackling*
>*John cracks a quick smile*
>It really is a great play though, great play
>But seriously, we do have a good reason to focus on Trump tonight.
>You see, two days ago Trump met with Raimonds Vējonis, the president of Latvia
>A country you care so little about, you didn't even realize that this isn't a picture of Latvia, it's Casey Affleck being raped to death by Amy Schumer and Emma Watson!
>*audience is howling, shrieking, moaning with laughter, becoming so loud that the audio is clipping*
>Alright take the picture down! Take it down! It's horrendous! That's enough!
>*audience is rushing the stage as an unstoppable mob consciousness, tearing the set apart and screaming with laughter*
>THAT'S OUR SHOW TONIGHT, THANK YOU SO MUCH, WE'RE OFF NEXT WEEK BUT WE'LL BE BACK THE SUNDAY AFTER THAT! BYE, EVERYONE!

I want to be raped by Emma Watson, then I get to rape her

I can't believe you took the time to write all this out. I genuinely feel sorry for you. Please, kill yourself. You've failed everyone in your life. The world will be a better place without you.

DUDE TRUMP LMAO

so...

This is scarily accurate, holy hell
Usually I hate these posts but I'm having a good laugh over here

DID YOU KNOW HIS NAME IS ACTUALLY DRUMPF?????? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BLONALD FLUMPHF

accurate

Kek

more like
>So... Donald Trump is president
>*audience is angrily but sexually aroused*
>in the last three months he's made everything even scarier than we could imagine
>*audience quiets down but sexual organs continue to swole*
>does he even know what year it is?
>*murmurs turn to whispers*
>IT'S TWENTY
>*female audience member passes out*
>SEVENTEEN
>*THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE AND FOOTSTOMPING, HILLARY IS APPOINTED AS PRESIDENT BY A MOB IN BROOKLYN, TRUMP IS FORCED TO APOLOGIZE, COLLEGE IS FREE AND ALL STUDENT DEBT IS FORGIVEN, STARBUCKS OFFERS FREE COFFEE TO ANYBODY AT THE CELEBRATION MOBS*

You aren't good at this, fuck off and let funny people write the memes

You could write for the show.

>becoming so loud that the audio is clipping
kek

This was actually pretty accurate.

His humour really is atrocious.

>Usually I hate these posts but I'm having a good laugh over here
So you hate Sup Forums memes? Because 90% of Sup Forums's memes follow this format.

fucking died

really feel like john oliver is the archetypal limey he even has beady eyes. its like hes a living meme

Blatant samefag. It's not even subtle.
OP's post is actuall clever and funny because it makes an effort. Your post is the same recycling bin of memes we've been staring at for years. You are not funny, you are not clever. You will not get a cascade of "kek" replies. You deserve to be thrown head first into a drained swimming pool.

I know it wasn't as funny I'm just imagining how the first episode of 2017 will go. I did think my last line was funny though.

STOP CRITICIZING TERRORISTS

Oliver
>"Donald... DRUMPF!!!!"

Colbert
>Soo... Donald Trump... did a thing and it was stupid because I didn't like it even though Obama did pretty much the same thing 3 years ago."

Noah
>"Black people have it hard (I lived in South Africa where whites are targeted by the government and actually oppressed there all the time), also trump is racist!"

Fallon
>[looks scared while talking to an actress]

Conan
>"So, Bill Burr what do you think of the Trump thing?"
>"Dude, I Watch football!"

Meyers
>"Is Trump a racist? Well after this 5 minute long 'investigation' my conclusion is whatever you want it to be."

>Trump says NATO is obsolete
>It's kind of like saying grilled cheese is obsolete. Sure it's a disgusting bland excuse for a sandwich, but since I don't have any other ingredients: 'Sorry little Timmy, this is what you've having for lunch today!'
>Stock photo of unhappy kid appears
>Audience quietly chuckles out of sense of duty
>Oliver tries to milk the joke regardless
>'I know you hate grilled cheese, but it's the best I've got!'

DUDE

GLONALD GRUMPF LOL

*applause sign comes on*

DUDE I HAVE SO LITTLE ON TRUMP I LEGITIMATELY HAD TO RESORT TO CRINGE WORTHY NAME CALLING

Now THESE are some good posts

This thread is generating some quality OC

FUCK DONALD DUCK, NIGGA

This is hilariously accurate

I think what annoyed me about this most is all these people who treat Hamilton like the second coming