Are you afraid walking the streets at night in your country?

If so, why?
Hungary
Yes
>gypsies

I have never felt afraid here in my life.

Nope. Never since I was born.

guess

I feel mostly safe where I live, except when I walk past drunk people.

In Oslo I feel less safe, there are actual muggers and rapists going around and a lot of people with toxic culture, and in the weekends there are drunk people too. It can be nice on some occasions though

Only when I'm in a multicultural area.

nevermind i read it wrong

You'll be in for a big surprise in 20 years if you think its bad now.

this

Yes, because I am a man, of above average size.

No. I don't live in a shithole like a lot of the country does.

Never felt threatened and I live in an immigrant rich part of the city.
Actually the niggers have never bothered, junkies are the worst

Yes. I got punched in the face and robbed once by a group of people and have been afraid ever since.

Yes 100% safe

Gypsies beg and steal. But they are not really bin in to violent crime here.

Yes
Ghosts and UFO’s

Argentina
I should but I've gotten used to it
>got mobbed and mugged by two thugs yesterday

As long as you don't live in a medium sized city or larger Sweden is ridiculously safe. I felt uncomfortable walking around in Malmö during the evening, but never where I live.

Yes
>tfw London

Try walking around Tottenham, Leyton or most areas south of the Thames

How the fuck do low murder rates countries like JPN or my flag are comparably so low? I guess here it's just simple beat ups and muggings but isn't Japan supposed to be safe? Or are the statistics really fake?

i'm openly gay and no one has ever made me feel unsafe when in street i think this country area is difficult to beat

No.
Because I am the gopnik, who is looking for a victim.

Spain is ridiculously safe, also has the 2d highest life expectancy in the world with excellent healthcare. Especially considering the number of immigrants it has from Latin American nations and Africa.
For a supposedly "poor" and economically stagnating country it is doing exceedingly well.

Ireland
Yes
The fair folk

Because Jap cops are lazy and sit around and don't report while people go around murdering 9 women freely or Yakuzi run hits on a daily basis.