Wh*Te nationalists, neo nazis; Please don't be angry. Don't get mad at the truth. The truth is harsh...

wh*Te nationalists, neo nazis; Please don't be angry. Don't get mad at the truth. The truth is harsh, but please learn to accept when the truth is proven by facts. Please do not insult. Accept the truth, it's that simple.

Other urls found in this thread:

gorojanin-iz-b.livejournal.com/64046.html?page=5&cut_expand=1#cutid1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wh*Toids as the evil spawn of yakub they are can't conceive honesty and benevolence. They are made of lies and deceit. Don't trust them my BLACK brother

Try again

Funny how white people love to claim superiority for their complex buildings, but as soon as someone points out the mudhuts and pyramids suddenly climate and environment becomes a completely acceptable explanation.

>pyramids
>2500 bc

>tfw born as wh*Toid
what have i done to anger Allah this much

what happened?

>Allah
KARA BOĞA*

>wh*tes
>People
Wh*toids aka spawn of yakub are barely living creatures

my ancestors :)

Nice rockpiles you subhuman spawn of Yakub.

>posting rocks
what did the cracker mean by this

>Posting sand
The white man didn't allow you to move out of the sandbox?

Egyptians were not blacks

>Allah
There is only one God, and this is TENGRI

I met a traveller from an antique land,
Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.”

wh*toids build caves to sleep in

WOW

My ancestors were building pyramids whilst you were building rock piles

Help me my BLACK friends

>shitskins in 2017 AD

>A FUCKING WALL IN A CAVE OF SOME SORT

I imagine myself in Alto Adige, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te German dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my gladius and begin stabbing wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more physically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see SANCTUS MAURITIUS smiles at me, I smile back...
Then I woke up, in ROMA, my homeland. My BLACK brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Finland is mongol and therefore YELLOW and not wh*Te. You can prove yourself by pledging loyalty to pekka khan.

It's not a cave it's a Cist.

>shitskins
>greece

A great example of Afric*n wastefulness.

> Evropeans build discrete small houses themselves that can house an entire family

> Afric*ns use Jewish slaves to build massive structures for housing a dead guy

minoan 2500 bd

1900bd

>reassembled and repainted with the imagination of Arthur Evans

That was African.

Why are black people not having a world hegemony now?

>minoan
greece is more middle eastern than european. mediterranean if anything

well im a greek spaniard an you wont tell me you im

those pyramids look like shit, look at the ones in central and south america if you want to see good pyramids

>when you throw it all away because living in mud huts in sub saharan africa and eating chimpanzees is more appealing to you

the only middle eanster subhuman of course are you

Stop stealing others works and maybe we will stop hating you.

greek dna

i dont give a fuck about your pyramid im very proud of my greek spanish heritage

the pyramids were built by the annunaki not those shitskins

He just said he didn't care, KYS

kys

You're living in a European country created by white people right now. Shut the fuck up and be grateful.

Pic related: um try again sweetie

I hate wh*Tes as much as anyone, but the truth is that triangles are the easiest geometric shape to make. My 6 year old nephew does them on minecraft, they aren't very advanced.

False... while the palace might have his most remote origins back in those ages, the richly decorated parts you see standing to this day and often reconstructed belong to its latest phased (1600-1450 bc), though that level of complexity was already reached by them around 1750-1700 bc, see Akrotiri and its ruins that are from 1640 bc when the volcano erupted.

only snowniggers, niggers and sandniggers lived in mudhuts while southern europeans didn't

Pic related.

>ALLAH
>YA'YEJAL J'IK'AL
>TENGRI
>KARA BOĞA
Those are just different names for our BLACK father

Wh*Tes truly are pathetic wretches.

wh*te people smell bad

>Greece

gorojanin-iz-b.livejournal.com/64046.html?page=5&cut_expand=1#cutid1

So, you're basically saying that your best days are behind you?