How racist is your family?

How racist is your family?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJpJCZYTL74
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my dad complains about greedy jews despite being a half jew
my mom doesnt think highly of ghetto niggers

IDK. They're jokingly racist but every joke has a kernel of truth.

Very, my cousin even has a swastika tattoo

She looks like Adriana Lima

Really? Whereabouts?

Why do you still post here? Do you enjoy reading anime erp and posts with facefagging shitskins, pastas and generals, the same threads day after day?
also
>tfw no lithuanian gf to kick my bollocks and go to israel with

My mom hates gypsies, immigrants, asylum seekers and Russian shopping tourists, but she also hates Finns and think Finland should be invaded by immigrants.

Chest
>Why do you still post here?
It's comfy

>Get fucked by the Nazis
>Get a Nazi tattoo

My parents aren't racist but they don't like muslims

One of my sisters is a full blown sjw though

He's a kiwi

just want to say that you are an absolute poofter

Not at all. But my sister literally taught math in inner city Baltimore for 4 years while getting her BS at Johns Hopkins. Every once in awhile I sense it in her, like when somehow when talking about her current students or... something one time I heard her mutter under her breath, "No.. no I can't think like that".

I however, truely believe blacks to be inferior. The evidence is fly-in-your-face obvious, and I'm not talking about modern times - but literally all of recorded history they've been shit. Outside of Mali being gold diggers for awhile.

has your gf been gang raped by pakis yet?
does she work 12 hour shifts for min wage like a good lithuanian?

Why are you giving him a hard time?

systematic racism, race is skin deep, nurture not nature, etc

and ethiopia. i dont believe iq maps when they say ethiopians are dumb as dirt

Are there any anglos that aren't subhumans?

Are you from Baltimore?

Why ? Are you the one from maroc ?

No and no

My Mother the other day thought Rhodesia and Constantinople were still places. I corrected her and she said Ian Smith did nothing wrong

Me.

This is karma, as Britain dominated half of the world colonized.
On the contrary Britain should be ruled by immigrants.

They would kick me out if I ever brought home a wh*toid woman.

my father

He's c*mmie?

10/10
My uncle had a son with a black woman, he is not recognized as a member of the family anymore.

Hi Jamal why aren't you posting under your real flag?

not very

Do you honestly refute that an entire field of medical science is pure fiction? Genetics?

If a boy is born with blue eyes and a girl is born with green, are they completely identical? Are they clones? Furthermore, modern psychology completely recognizes that "you're basically just born the way you are" with a significant but not overwhelming portion of your personality coming from neuroplasticity.

Peoole need to stop grasping at straws. A handful of cool black people does not make up for the literal billions of others.

Keep in mind those who have been left alone have still not progressed past the stone or Iron Age. Can you think of any European or East Asian tribes today?

not at all
you are gay

father is extremely racist, mother is sorta racist

no, he's dead. rest in piece

they are actually more racist than me desu.
Also, nice dubs

My grandma goes on rants about niggers whenever I visit, it's pretty comfy

0%

look how they are staring at this foreigner, he is sticking out of all brits

-100%, since our government made it illegal for white men to procreate and or be in the close vicinity of swedish women. only black and brown men are allowed women so my family fully expects my cousins and siblings (female) to marry a strong black man

mother is not really racist and judges everyone individually but she's concerned about the future (cultural conflict, terrorism etc.)
father also judges everyone individually but he isn't concerned about multiculturalism. he says 'nigger' sometimes. i don't think the rest of my family cares very much.

you forgot that you can become female too for bonus points and tax relieves

0% only the joung generation are a bit racist

rather astute observation

My family hates gypsies with a white hot burning passion.

very

My father doesn't really like negroes and ar*bs but he's not that racist. My mother doesn't have those shitty antiracist speeches but deep down and she avoids talking about it but deep down in her heart, she also dislikes them and if she's very angry, she can say some 'bouhou politically incorrect racist things' about them.

same

>i'd rather have a serb in our street then a muslim

t. my dad who fought in the war for 2 years

I've heard my dad say "how do beef stew, stab a paki, kill a Jew."
A few times

Dad dislikes easterneuro trash, nigs and muslims but he doesn't show it that much, sometimes he makes random racist jokes.
Mom when watches films about muh slavery and 6 gazillions says "racism is the worse thing ever" and at the same time she hates muslims and niggers with passion and everytime she watches the news she starts complaing about the 3rd world invasion that politicians want to use to replace us.
Grandpa is unironically fascist, grandma never says a thing, other grandpas are dead.

"You know son, i never really liked niggers"

Kek!

Lol, stop being white trash.

sadly not at all

This.

My mum had a dog named nigger.

not racist, unless it's sbout turks

>matcha
my mothers is politically correct but actually very racist, mostly towards lastinos, althought its more than anything a class issue

wtf i didnt type matcha

Rest In Peace. He looks like a glorious family man. So sad he has to go

What now? ->

If you don't post "brm brm" in this thread your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Not really, no. Nothing beyond casual racism, and even then it's nothing worse than chinese are bad drivers or blacks tend to be dangerous.

My mum likes Croatia, loves Portuguese food (she tips at all of those restaurants which she never does).

Dad has lots of ME friends and also many French Canadian ones despite us living in an English speaking area.

They used poor as fuck Ethiopian immigrant who a few years back just underwent a huge migration to Israel as the basis for Ethiopia's IQ.

Not racist but would look down on me if I married outside my race.

8/10.

My brother have a chola, Amerindian-looking gf and mom and mother's family do not totally approve her, even before knowing her deeper.

My father just waits them to break and avoid her as possible. His family is low-key racist like him.

They expect me to do the job my brother is failing to.

Parents don't like Muslims, and my mom hates Mexican, and Cubans.
>Tfw Latino

They hate blacks and wh*Tes yet listen to their music and eat their food

my father thinks the jews are behind everything
if my mom has any racist ideas then i'm unaware and she keeps it to herself, i doubt it though
my sister is mildly racist, keeps telling me only to date wh*te girls

that paki looks like a nice guy tb.h

Mom judges everyone individually, dad's an old punkhippie who would probably be proud if I brought home a black girl.

Very

Koreans?

very racist
My grandma once said that she would never eat sushi made by blacks with their bare hands

My parents are extremely progressive. My dad loves immigration and thinks only idiots dislike it, my mom wants old, racist white guys to die off. They make awful jokes about Trump all the time and it annoys the shit out of me.

They're both white, too.

Fairly. But not in the "I hate non-whites way", but the "I'm white so I like whites the best" way.

whay if he becomes successful rapper or futbol player?

They're devout Catholics, so they're anti-racist

>no qt turk gf

youtube.com/watch?v=yJpJCZYTL74

My mom is racist against north europeans
My father hates niggers, although he is tunisian
I am from italy

>at cinema with dad
>character says the word nigger
>dad laughs out loud
Anyone want to trade?

Very, towards black people. They actively like east asians. Tolerate all others.

Religion is not well liked in my family, especially Islam.

your dad sounds pretty cool

I'm My father loves a show about negative stereotypes of indigenous people. And he tells jokes about brainlet black people though his wife is from Afro descent.

Hold on user.
You are half Asian or White?
What is your ethnicity because I am extremely confused right now

>driving around with dad
>maori family in a car drive slowly in front of us
>COME ON CUZZY CUZZY COONS!

Not at all
I am a mutt

Just mestizo, fathers got divorced because of that woman.

I'm confused too.

>dad meets kiwi/maori friend
>oi bro CHURS UP FUSH AND CHUPS G

Your father is white(Spanish?) and your mother is a native.
Your father dislikes natives and blacks and so divorced your mother.
Is that correct?

>out to lunch with dad
>he starts openly calling blacks negroes and saying they're always chimping out

As long as she isn't black they wouldn't care

Both are mestizos. It's more confusing the deeper you go.

My mother is castiza though.

My granddad used to complain about Asians and darkies. He was half Maori.

Apart from that there's nothing.

My swedish grandparents doesnt like me being race mixed.
My mum doesnt have a big problem with latinos , but she does not like the gypsys and the afghan refugees. The afghans and somalians are the worst she knows and we both agree on that. She is ok with "normal muslims" tho.
My dad on the other hand always tell me that his nationality is human and he is far away from racist. That boy used to be a crack head , sometimes i ask myself if he still is one because he is changing so much and its weird.

You sound like a massive faggot that should seriously consider putting a shotgun in his mouth.

Then why is your father racist?

I don't really know.

He's light-skinned but his face and body are clearly from indigenous side.