Rate my multicultural snack

Rate my multicultural snack.

A chocolate and almond polvorón with a cup of matcha.

Are you a low teen girl who is alway dreaming of a prince on a white horse? 2qt4me

Almost, just replace "teen girl" with "faggot".

>Drinking matcha as refreshments
It's too bitter i guess

Sounds awful and very low test. It's also too late in the evening to be snacking.

Are you a qt twink?

I've only found cheap matcha to be bitter. This one's really nice and not bitter at all. Unfortunately it's pretty expensive to order good matcha from Japan due to customs, so I can't drink it all that often.

>too late
I'm a night owl, so this is just about the right time for me.

I wish.

Polvorones are great

I also came up with idea that he's absolutely kawaii
Next time, matcha with dango

And he's so modest about it

He must be a 170cm qt twink with long blonde hair

I want to pet him

Did you make that matcha and if you did, how did you manage to get that foam'n'bubbles?

Drinking matcha as refreshments is actually so qt i guess

> still over a month to go till Christmas
> polvorones and turrón are on all stores already
I'm going to get fat.

>matcha with dango
I'd love to try dango, or really any of your sweets, but unless I make them myself, it's kinda hard to get the chance to eat them here.

169cm actually. Not blond though.

Yeah, I made it. For it to foam like that, you use a chasen. It's a whisk made specifically for matcha. Pic related.

>169cm actually. Not blond though.
Let me pet you and afterwards we can hold hands

He arranged it so neatly and everything looks so small it's just cute

Then come here

That smallness makes me feel his delicate sensitivity

Yes he seems to be the type, who writes long love poems

I have one but I still can't get any foam. May be because I use almond milk, do you just use regular milk?

What made you interested in that beverage in the first place?

>milk
Oh, that's a whole different thing altogether. The authentic drink is just the powder with hot water. What you're making is a matcha latte, which should be made with steamed milk, like a regular latte, to get a foamy top.

I love tea and I'm always ordering all different kinds online. Eventually I figured I had to give matcha a try too, so I ordered a decent chawan and a chasen, and I've been hooked ever since.

>I love tea and I'm always ordering all different kinds online
too cute

I'm drinking turkish coffee right now
I also love matcha

nice. there are many stuffs to hook you in japland. keep looking for it

Man, I don't even know what to say.

>turkish coffee
Nice. I've never had it before, but it looks delicious. It also looks really cool when they make it on top of hot sand.

Yeah, I can imagine. Despite being a weeb, pretty much the only thing Japanese I've eaten or drank is sushi and various types of tea.

I live right next to a shisha bar and they sell turkish coffee, so that's how I can drink it. You should try it if you ever get the chance, it's pretty good.

Yup, I'll definitely try it if I get the chance.

chocolate is not for wh*Toids

Not everyone is a wagecuck like you, I only woke up at 3pm.

i tried shisha in Iran it was much better than cigarettes.

i dont know what any of that is aside from the chocolate

Polvorones are small shortcakes with a pretty unique texture that are commonly eaten in Spain around Christmas time. What I love about them is that they're often sold in packs of assorted flavors, so similar to those boxes of assorted bite-size chocolates, they're pretty exciting to eat.

Matcha is a type of green tea from Japan. Instead of steeping the leaves in hot water like you typically do with tea, the leaves are ground into a fine powder which you dissolve in hot water and whisk until it's all nice and foamy. It's gaining popularity in the west due to its good reputation of being healthy, but I think most people in the west drink it with a bunch of sugar and milk instead of how they do it in Japan. It's also used a lot as flavoring in desserts (e.g. ice cream and cakes).

You should try either of them if you ever get the chance, especially the latter if you like green tea.

man, i wish i could enjoy food like this

stop being gay, Norge

>t. homoweeb

cant have matcha with qt op :(

I have have also chasen, bamboo chasen and other stuff. 5/5 way to larp Jap

Chashaku*