Is this the most underrated Arnold Kino?

Is this the most underrated Arnold Kino?

I think it's properly rated. As far as I know everyone thinks it's fucking awesome including me.

>Imagine

How is it underrated? It's considered a great and memorable action movie.

It will always be Last action hero because it's one of the first times one of his movies didn't do well financially and pople interpret that as it being bad. Also maybe Twins?

its overated and james camerons worst film

I

Underrated compared to his classics

It should be considered on the level of predator and terminator

Imagine.

It's the most underrated movie by Cameron for sure.

Who will play them in the inevitable gender-swapped remake?

maybe

Who said it's underrated?

Gina Carano and James Macavoy

>Gina Carano
heem pls

>heem

Sup Forums meme?

If not her then Jessica Biel, as long as its not Charlize Theron, bitch does nothing but sleepwalk through roles now

It's alright. Despite being one of the most expensive movies ever at the time, it's definitely Cameron's least ambitious movie.

Dude. Nothing is on the level of Terminator.

Lol you fucking loser, that's not Avatar.
I don't even mind Avatar, but you can't act like every single one of Cameron's films isn't better than it.

>it's definitely Cameron's least ambitious movie.

And yet it's objectively better than his most ambitious, see:Avatar.

It's almost as if making an enjoyable movie is better than some elaborate tech demo that jacks up ticket prices.

Avatar was more like an experience. The cliched story was definitely an afterthought. Cameron was more interested in pushing forward special effects technology than telling a good story.

No

The Last Action Hero is.

I agree, I was just saying it anyway that it's still on the bottom of his work. Tech wise I think it's significant and a big accomplishment for him.

>maggie
Really good acting on his part but let's not get completely fucking carried away here.

Probably Raw Deal, because I never see it mentioned anywhere. Underrated doesn't mean it's great though.

just post the fucking pasta and get it over with