I want one

I want one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yloNnvdWBU0
youtube.com/watch?v=5O-JABwUCuc
youtube.com/watch?v=dsIWTm8kOGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Critters 5 when

Goodness it's been what, 26 years? I still remember seeing the first one in grade school. Interestingly, I think it was. Corolco or something. I remember the rental store had paired this with aliens from mars, you know the one, with the kid who used quarters or something to power the chopped off laser eye from one of the martians. And they ate frogs I think. Haven't seen that one in Eons.
Two or three had the rolling ball Crites.

I remember renting Critters 3 and shitting my mind when there was a Critters 4 trailer before it.

>that giant critter ball in the second film

There was? I can't remember. I literally can't. It's been that long. I remember a movie, I'm trying to recall, it's from the 80s, early 80s. There's a race you see, a race through a post apocalyptic bad land and there cares are rigged up the ass to handle zombies and mutants and all kinds of shit. Sneaked on this video when I was very young. Can't remember it, at all. Just vague bits.

>the age of small monster kino is long behind us

So it was the second, I knew it was one of those. That's the one where the guy in the chicken uniform was taking a piss and a crite jumps in the suit and eats out his groin. Yeah, balls ached for hours after that scene. I think on that very same VHS for the second one, they were promoting my demon lover, or something or was it night of the demons?

KILL MORE CRITES!

Critters > Gremlins

Did you watch any of the Critters movies? Critters are straight douchebags, you don't want one. It's like having a tiny furry Chad who acts cool at first, then fucks your girlfriend, eats all your food, eats your furniture, eats your girlfriend, then laughs at you and rolls away.

Critters: Bounty Hunter (2014)
Critters TV Series (2017)

They were asexual things, they could be either sex. Only needed a picture. I remember the creepy pervert dude helping the Bounty Hunter retain the woman's face when it turned into the dude but still had the boobs. Shit was cash.

Here's the difference, the Critters wasn't marketed as a picture for kids, Gremlins was PG. And that was some off the wall creepy shit for us kids.

If I remember correctly it was a bunny suit because it was set during Easter. Also the morphing alien hunter turned into a hot chick

>Critters: Bounty Hunter (2014)

Time to watch it again:

Damn, I remember. The critters in the Barn talking in their language and then one says, "They have Guns." And the Other Critter says, "So What?" Immediately, the first gets blown away and then the survivor goes, "Fuck!" We'd rewind that part, again, and again, and again, and again.

Yes, And they confused the Easter Eggs with Critter Eggs. Yes. And the Bounty Hunter chick even managed to copy the stapler from the magazine.

>That POWER OF THE NIGHT at the end

Boy, what a looker. Still, it'd be nice to have someone around who could be the ones you're, you know? Not to do anything with because they're asexual things.

Gremlins did get pretty dark in its comedy like the rape scene at the end of 2 between the Gremlin female and the business guy. Also the main female's story about how she found her father burned to a crisp in her chimney around Christmas is really dark for a kid's film.

Critters and Killer Clowns from Outer Space crossover when? I've seen the first film plenty of times but how are the sequels in the Critters movies?

i thought that was the 1st movie.
they could turn pretty big in the 1st one, but not in the other movies.

i got all 4 movies on dvd, it's a pretty fun serie

nah the bounter hunter saw a freddy krueger poster and wanted to turn into him, but the creepy dude quickly put the nude mag infront of him again so the bounter hunter remained female looking...then whent on it's own and got killed and eaten

yeah even the staple

No one, and I mean no one in my household wanted to See Killer Clowns from Space. No one, Pops, Mom, no one, likes clowns. And no one watched that movie. Critters were fine, as was Gremlins. But damn, I saw Gremlins when I was a kind but by the time I was a bit older, Gremlins 2 was just a tad bit funnier. i think the spider raped the lady who was the aide to the owner, Remember that bit?

Sad bit about it, though. When you know, Because the Crites, though hair balls, were incredibly intelligent. That was sad and our friend there, lost his face over it.

Remember the first one when the Critter was trying to escape through the toilet? And that guy with that bazooka gun just levels it? Which reminds me, that deus ex machina house repair device thing they had.

Yeah, I remember a giant critter near the end of the first one. When I was a kid I even thought it was a different movie

I haven't seen these images in since forever. We're all adults now, doing our own thing and those who looked out for us are retired and are a few months away from retirement. My gosh, what a world.

even E.T showed up

the 80s and 90s where a better and more fun time

Maybe I'm remembering it wrong, but didn't one of them tried to hump the doll or something. It was very suggestive, if memory serves.

Now everything has to be Propaganda. If it's not selling some form of globalism or anti this or that, then it's not green lighted.

critters 1 and 2 are great
critters 3 is pretty lame and a very young leo DiCaprio in one of his first roles also plays in it.
critters 4 goes balls to the walls crazy with x amount of years in the future on a space station and cloned critters.
the surviving bounty hunter is also for some reason suddenly a bad guy in this movie

speaking of old funny horror movies, how are the Leprachaun movies?
only one i've seen is the one in space, where he gets turned into a giant at the end and proclaims "holy shit i can see mah willie"

ball of teeth

Had a phone call, sorry for not responding sooner. First one was great. Second one was strange. First one was okay though. I only saw two.I remember wish master clearer and that was a better movie. Both the first and the second. The second was funnier. Leprachaun was more, I don't know, it wasn't as good as it could have been.

I remember Leo. After this movie, he did another I think. It was on a basketball court, or something.

When the teeth tore off a truck door, now that was crazy.

too true. too sad.
end of the world when?

ah yeah i remember wish master.
i've seen the first 2, but not the other 1 or 2 that also exist.

the critters where smart in the first movie.
but their intelligence decreased with each movie

>
When the end comes it won't be soon enough. These guys are not at all interested in substance. Mark Hamil said recently in a sit down about TFA and the soon to be released the Last Jedi, that Hollywood isn't at all interested in Quality. Then he asked the audience when is the last time they saw a Good movie and went, I enjoyed that. He then brought up Transformers as an example. Because some one said to him, but TFA made a gazillion dollars. Mark quipped, But was it good. As Mark said, Every movie's a product. George said something similar. He said Hollywood has turned into a merchandiser out to sell goods, not make art.

I've never seen three or the other one, but I can almost promise you they're trash. One was good, two was funnier. I wouldn't trust the rest.

That's what I'm trying to figure out. Because they were very intelligent in the first movie. They were evil and twisted and demented, but they were grossly intelligent. They were all, Spike, from the Gremlins. All of them, that's how smart they were.

That's when he found the magazine ensuring it would return to the lady. That was an awesome scene. And then it goes, "Kill More Crites!"

i think they where intelligent in the first movie because 2 of them where the originals.
all the others where spawned and born on earth.
so their intelligence decreased in 2 and even more in 3.
with the last 2 or 3 eggs of the critters species remaining at the end of 3.
when the weird dude turned hunter wants to destroy them he's stopped by the Original bounty hunter and asked to put them on a spaceship for save keeping (not allowed to fully exterminate them) this leads to 4

I watch Critters 1 and Critters 2 last weekend on VHS. The first one still stands up as an entertaining but silly horror movie with bits of comedy. Two was still okay.

I watched both of these movies tons as a kid. During number two I couldn't remember what scene was coming next, but as it came on I knew every line about five seconds before it was said.

During number two I got the slight suspicion that they were trying to market Scott Grimes as a ginger Marty McFly. I could be wrong.

Also, I read wiki and found that the topless bounty hunter died young. Which was a downer.

/end blog

I did not consider that. I have to really go back to the lore and enjoy it again. Truth be told, in all the years I've been online it has never occurred to me to look up anything Critter related until now. I haven't seen those movies in such a long time. I'm remembering Life Force even, even though I only saw it once, that and Raw Head Rex.

she died young? Going there now, to wiki I mean.

That still creeps me the fuck out.

shit only 32 years old.
born 1960 died 1993
>In 1993, Kernohan died in hospital of injuries following a car accident

Me Too. Damn. We made fun of it when we were younger, but it was easier to watch it and make fun of it when you watch it with someone else. I haven't seen it since. We had tapes in which i'd watch the same dozen or two dozen over and over. Never once popped Critters one or two or three, or four, back in. The last two was kinda dull.

Sad.

80s music ruled!

youtube.com/watch?v=5O-JABwUCuc

Also, POWAH OF TEH NIGHT!!!

will we ever see animatronic creature kino return to cinemas?

That's just awful. Of all the places to attack first, it goes for the guy's Reason for life. His joy of forever, his Magic Stick of the thunder god. That's just, sad.

food is food

youtube.com/watch?v=dsIWTm8kOGY

No, the expense isnt worth the return on investment goy

Probably just the occasional outlier. I doubt it will be a genre resurgence unless there's a surprise hit.

I might as well ask: does anybody remember a children's book about critter like creatures attacking a farm? I don't think they managed to kill anyone, except animals, but they were described just like critters.

No he bites it

cgi is cheaper, and that is all that matters

there have been talks about a 3rd gremlins movie, that would have a mix of puppets and mainly cgi

>I want one
I got 3.

Love these movies, except the fourth one.

We had Krampus last year. That's a good start I guess.

Amok Time made some new toys of them.

That's just awful. There's a gif I saw on here. Some chick bites off a guy's Johnson. She literally tears the dude's Murphy right off.

Damn.That's evil.

First time seeing this scene in decades. Ah damn.

You know, I'll never buy one. Those things are the stuff of nightmares and after seeing bunny man get literally eaten alive through his groin. I don't want those things following me into my dreams. I don't.

Design of the Critters never scared me too much as a kid. This thing however.

You think that thing is why the Indians don't use Toilets. I mean, not that, but I read somewhere that the fear is that there are demons in the toilet. And that's why people uses outside places instead of toilets. I'd probably go outside myself if i believed that was in my toilet.

woudn't mind getting one, wonder if they sell them in the netherlands

The crites used to scare the crap out of me when I was a kid, but now I love the movies more as comedies. So I like my little toys.

That is just, sad. I remember reading that it's estimated that more than 800 million Indians uses the outside instead of toilets.

So there's liable to be, quite literally, fields of poo.
If only we could genetically engineer something to eat the poo. Like the critters, only they eat poo instead of flesh.

just train the indians themselves to do it

I liked Critters as a series, they are fun, but no way close do any of them match the first Gremlins. Just simply for the scene at the bank when Phoebe Cates talked about how she learned there was no Santa Claus, incredible scene. So many iconic parts in that movie, great gauntlet of emotions in it as well.

Yeah that scene was fucking great.
>Which reminds me, that deus ex machina house repair device thing they had.
Oh yeah, I rewatched the first one recently and forgot about them blowing the house up at the end. The Critters were leaving, nobody was even in the house, but they just blew it up for kicks because they are furry little douchebags.

It's funny too because there are so many retards who think that paganism is necessarily more environmentally friendly. Hindus are literally crawling through toxicity and it's largely because of pagan superstitions.

Whatever happened to that Critters web series that was in development? Vid unrelated

Fuck yeah it was!
We had Gremlins, Critters, Munchies, The Gateway, etc. Which led to the cartoon/toy My pet Monster and that one about mini-pocket sized monsters that I don't remember the name of.

Critters 4 > Critters 1 > Critters 3 > Critters 2

No way, Critters 1 - 3 are so bad it's good movies.

Critters 4 is just bad.

Sorry The Gate and The Pit are the other two I was thinking about. Not Gateway.

>Critters 1 - 3 are so bad it's good
delet this

>Critters 4 is just bad
DELET THIS

Ok I take back what I said about 1-3; they're good.

But not what I said about 4 he he he

i would put it more as

1 > 2 > 4 > 3

Puppet Master movies kinda fall into that theme too