Documentaries about Terrorism

So Sup Forums seen any good documentaries about Terrorism?
Got any tips about any good ones, preferably Islamic Terrorism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AUjHb4C7b94
youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I
youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Vice series Terror

The guy actually goes to these dangerous shithole countries and talks to people there

Is he holding the bible?

Just go to Sup Forums I'm sure they will turn into a terrorist group any day now.

youtube.com/watch?v=AUjHb4C7b94

Vice news has some good shit.

One of them consists of go pro footage of ISIS fighters attacking K*rds. It's actually not as gruesome as you think but quite adorable to see them clumsy their way trough it. It's the only thing I ever saw that humanized ISIS fighters to me.

RIP Abu Hajaar

youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I

Not OP but I know what I'm watching now then, thanks user
this too, why not

Also thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk

Only the dead hit me quite hard. I was on a business trip in Jordan, it was not a good idea to watch it there.

I wonder what happened to him?

I hope he got his 72 virgins ;(

He is still barrel rolling in the desert to this day.

Imagine how pissed you'd be if you blew yourself up for Allah, but it turns out it was Buddha all along and he don't want nothing to do with you and you don't get any virgins at all

those 3 guys had to be cannon fodder or something like that right?

ISIS has a huge propaganda machine going on but in reality the common foot soldier is nothing more than an angry brainwashed peasant.
They do seem to have some good generals and officers lately though.

>good generals and officers lately
well thats the old generals and leaders from when Saddam was in power right?

>when you're antifa and you get your ass kicked daily for showing up places and assaulting people
>b-but they're the real terrorists
Haha, I look forward to the Ann Coulter speech. Bring more bike locks this time since the nazis outnumber you 10-1 even in California.

Some yeah, but it's hard to determine who really are in charge militarily. They did some really strategic shit in Syria last year by taking Palmyra again and almost going for Deir Ez Zor. Seems like they are scraping the bottom of the barrel now though.

Did they find bike lock guy yet?