espn.com/olympics/winter/2018/schedule/_/date/20180225
youtube.com/watch?v=1WX85yt_-XI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIRST for NORWAY QT'S

my favorite moments so far :
1. shuster's redemption
2. sailor moon vs the loli prodigy
3. shaun white gold

The ladies super G - Vonn’s fuck up, Gut crying, the Czech refusing to believe she had won

WELL ALL THE EVENTS I COMMENTED ON WERE THE BEST

Does this mean we have to revert back to Los Atrocidades posting and their nigger-ball sports?

Elose Crashtie. Schulting winning short track 1000m. The womens 3000m debacle.

>Anything I can do I can do better

Chloe Kim winning gold
Shuster and his hero's journey

Women's hockey final for me. Can't think of any other event I really marked out for. Chloe made quite an impression though.

Not a bad appetizer before the real Olympics in 2 years time.

I would take an ice bath with mommy

Destroying my sleep schedule has made this olympics into sort of a blur

It literally feels like I just started watching it 2-3 days ago.
To me Olympics (especially winter) feels like being on a vacation without leaving your home. It feels so good.
Im already feeling really sad, and its not even over

Reminder

Mixed doubles seems so long ago but it was comfy as fuck

I've not enjoyed this one as much as I did Sochi, maybe it's more to do with the hours the sports have been on at here in the UK.

qt deathslope was memorable for all the crashes, laughing at female sports, and how the wind was ruining all the events

>tfw best medal performance at an Olympics
>without any shit stain bronzes

POST THEM

That Czech saying "n-noo" when told she won the race.

espn.com/olympics/winter/2018/schedule/_/date/20180225

It's finally arrived. The last day of the winter olympics. At this point, it's very quiet, but there is one event left.

>Now 1 hour of Dead Air
Nice scheduling

Hokey final and death march, final day is best day

the post-olympic blues are hittin me hard right now

I'm sad... Who's gonna watch the disable Olympics?

That end 8 of the men's curling Sweden vs USA tho

i always try and catch a little bit

T-there are still events left

different user, but all the events I wanted to see are all over.

I wish I could watch winter sports more outside of the olympics, I really like some of the sports like cross country, biathlon, and alpine skiing. But almost everything is in europe, and it's always during daylight, I just can't get up early enough for that shit here on the west coast. Can't mess up my sleep schedule for the whole season like I do for two weeks in the olympics.
Pretty much all we have is the x games, and freestyle skiing and snowboarding are some of my least favorite winter olympic sports, and figure skating and hockey.

>the Czech refusing to believe she had won
This
And her going on to get 2 gold medals.

i'm still watching, but the end is just always such a sad feeling
i watch like every event possible for over two weeks and knowing theres only a few events left...just sad.

chloe kim, shaun white, the wind fucking up the races, watching figure skating for the first time & fucking loving it, that kiwi faggot who slipped to bronze after skipping his 3rd run, having something to watch 2 hours a day at work, "americhoke", the skier smashing his balls on the half pipe, NBC's shit coverage, especially missing the Czech girl upset

did you avoid watching figure skating for years too?
i always used to turn the channel immediately, but i decided to keep on the Russian womens showdown and thought it was so beautiful

these Olympics have been great and all; but what if it snowed in san francisco
youtube.com/watch?v=1WX85yt_-XI

the men's singles and ice dancing were better. The favourites ended up winning but there was a bigger spread of high quality skaters who got close to the podium. The women's singles was a two or three horse race

A lot of the same competitors will be at the World Champs next month. I think there'll be threads here

Kaitlyn is a qt. I would ask her out on a coffee date.

>3rd in the medal standings
>11 gold medals
>29 medals in total
>most medals Canada has ever won at a winter Olympics
>will always be remembered as a complete and utter failure

Liz Swaney easily
bless her

wtf?

This. Fuck. And people tried to sell ice dancing as something that mattered. Complete downer.

>that kiwi faggot who slipped to bronze after skipping his 3rd run

He is a raw 16 year old, he pretty much threw down his best run he could. Not saying he shouldnt have done run 3 but honestly there is very very little chance he would have best his score. He was outclassed by most everyone else there, he just pulled a good run out of his ass.

I always get them with events I like too, but ive had it rough really bad the last couple months, worst period ive ever had in my life.
This was about the only fun thing I have had going on in my life...

so
Im probably going to watch all of this, never done it before. Are there threads on here for them?
Though im not sure I really want feels stories and seeing people with disabilities...

Fucking hell, are you me? I've been hitting new low points in my life for the past year, and watching the Olympics and shitposting on Sup Forums has been so good, reminding me of things I used to enjoy.

As far as advice goes, if you enjoyed a particular sport, most continue afterwards in various world cups. I love biathlon, and I have three more world cup weekends (around 15 more races) waiting for me through March. Don't know how much they show on TV in the US, but there's usually streams.

Women’s 30 km NAOW

I want to try speed skating but my muscles are made of dust. I have dreams all the time where I glide across the ground like they do on those skates, would be awesome to see what it feels like.

All the events have been completed. Aside from the closing ceremony, it's basically done.

Reflect on that, if you want.

And I
had
the time of my life

Nice buttts.

Just watch replays whenever it's most comfy for you? It shouldn't be too hard to find recordings of any event in this day and age.

SLUT

GOOD NIGHT, sweet prince

This hurts