OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

based

>Winter 'olympics'

don't care

oh flower of scotland

>Nigel comprehension

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

english racists btfo

>ENGPAKIS

What happened I want to laugh at England

>england

Of course we have to welcome our English neighbours into our country.

England got refballed at rugby.

got smashed by scotland in their home sport

Cheers Scotland

Six Nations is ours

>t. swedecuck
pottery

Sweden coming to defense of their fellow ahmeds

F L O W E R S
O F
S C O T L A N D
I H O P E
I W I L L
S E E
Y O U R
L I K E
A G A I N

Trips, but Scotland will see about that.

Scots are cucks you litterally voted to stay under Englands rule

>you are now imagining the potato salt if Scotland beat them
>you are now imagining the ultimate seethe if Scotland win the 6 Nations

we can't even tell who is an english scum in this thread, so we can mock him, sad :( I´ll just leave

THEIR YEAR

>yfw sturgeon proposes indyref2 off the back of it

You idiots had to bottle it against the Scots. This is only adding fuel to the fire that this is Ireland's six nations to take now. The Irish media wants to push us as some global force in rugby, especially after beating New Zealand in a fucking friendly in America.

Quotas will ruin England in the same way they ruined South Africa

Is rugby big in Ireland? When i was there this summer it seemed you guys only cared about hurling and soccer

>yfw we get indy and become majority south Asian in a generation

It's pretty big but it gets a lot of media coverage due to most of the people that have a lot of pull at the top of media outlets are from private schools and its a bit of an old boys club for the lads who love the ruggers. Every year Ireland gets built up thinking that we have a good chance of winning the world cup or destroying everyone and we never come close. Soccer and hurling probably do have more of a following to be fair.

AND SENT THEM HOMEWARD TO THINK AGAIN

What a cutie

probably middle-class english girl larping as a scot.

>the absolute state of muslims

No Mohammed we have attractive women in Scotland and unlike Sweden and England they aren't being raped by Muslims in a 79% white joke of a country

>we have attractive women in Scotland

You can count them one hand though.

>something paki

Yeah good one

Hit too close to home?

Broken record, particularly when Scotland is filled with leftie loonies who want to invite half of Syria in.

Last I checked, we voted No to stop Sturge and her eastern Scourge.

Plenty of attractive women up here Mohammed, too bad you can't rape them in the name of Islam. Lefties can invite half of Syria all they want it, none of them want to come here.

Love my white country with a white Scottish rugby team with a Scottish manager beating culturally enriched ethnically diverse "England" with a New Zealand manager.

i voted no to independence, i love being british

Actually stop. Your posts are yank Sup Forums tier mate."le mooooslims" is dead chat and when you've reached 17 years old you'll realize that

I'm gonna marry her

Wow I didn't realize Scots were this autistic. The absolute state of Scot posts itt.

>winning a game in an irrelevent sport thats so easy a fucking pacific island is the GOAT nation
>bragging about this instead of being good at a relevant sport like football

OH FLOWER OF SCOTLAND

Damage control : the post

Me too. I don't see what is 'cucked' about staying in a country we helped create. Britian does not mean England.

You can love your rugby team but you clearly haven't a fucking clue about it if you think it's "Scottish"

Clueless, banging on about race when half your team is South African. Cunt.

>w-we don't even CAAAARE
We all remember how you carry on when you win literally anything, as if it is the single hardest thing in the world to win and that you have absolutely fucking trounced every cunt in the world by winning it.
This is DUP tier damage control, get a grip Nigel

t. ulsterman

>Plenty of attractive women up here

There are until they turn 21 and hit a wall because their unhealthy lifestyles catch up with them.

>le attractive Scot women meme

half the girls in glasgow were absolute munters desu england has you well beat in that department

This still doesn't make up for the curling Eve

>were absolute munters desu england has you well beat in that department

t.englishman in germany

Glasgow girls are all hot as fuck I was literally there yesterday, the ugly ones are all kept in the shitty working class towns, the cities are all hot skinny girls