/brit/

youtu.be/zbbL4l359bo

required watching for his birthday edition

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/world/teenage-model-sells-her-virginity-for-2-million-to-abu-dhabi-businessman-who-outbid-hollywood-actor-a3692291.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RIhAlmHA2ZA
youtube.com/watch?v=zOujzvtwZ6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

any /r/watchpeopledie man in

in bed lads

When I was 19 a young guy, around 30, stood a few feet away for me, set down his suitcase and looked at me briefly. I remember that he looked sad. Not desperate, but just sad in that hollowed out way. I contemplated saying something to him, but I was taking too long and he wasn't looking at me anymore. So I decided to say nothing. Next moment, a train was passing through, and he jumped in front of it. I'll never forget the sight, or the sound. It's the sound that really got to me; I can't describe it. I shagged his corpse afterwards and fled the scene.

me

What if i told you I was fatcam

is this the lil peeps i've heard so much about?

any /losemotivationforeverythingbutthenregainitinirregularcycles/ here

FATCAM
A
T
C
A
M

any liverpool man in

imagine actually caring what edition /brit/ is

get a fucking grip you absolute freaks

standard.co.uk/news/world/teenage-model-sells-her-virginity-for-2-million-to-abu-dhabi-businessman-who-outbid-hollywood-actor-a3692291.html

club 310 is a gimmick started by the janny

actually quite impressed by his manipulation of you lot. worthy of edward bernays

They're out robbing cars and finding news ways to blame people for hillsborough

did not see that plot twist coming

mad how the kiwis are consistently just a worse australia in every way

case in point getting btfo at wogball

youtube.com/watch?v=RIhAlmHA2ZA

howling if you're weaker than donald jr, he can lift 170kg

need a 2b gf

>see people talking about this lil peep lad who's snuffed it
>decide to look him up despite my better judgement

youtube.com/watch?v=zOujzvtwZ6M

hmmm yes wow the world has really lost a talent here, a true tragedy

>age
>net worth
>job

>25
>£44k(in bitcoin)
>NEET

o i am laffin

Hi Tom/Rory/Seamus/Delumo

>170
>a lot
literally 'I've been lifting for 10 months and think I'm hot shit'-the lift

virus

Literally not even one of those.

never heard of lil peep, looks a total runt

>22
>~£1.2m (inherited a few properties)
>public affairs manager

>wogball

Trinity? Brum?

>(in bitcoin)

never heard of , seems like a total runt

alri tarqs

>>wogball

don't worry mate, life will start looking up for you soon

shan't be believing this without evidence

Nope.

my whole family is dead tbf mate I'd give it all up in a heartbeat to have my mum or dad back

Sean?

anyone else use synergy? shared mouse software. I paid for it in the end, because it's cheaper than a new keyboard. I can use the mouse and trackpad on my macbook to operate my windows gaming rig and my little linux web book all at once. That's not even the coolest part. It's always running, even when the host computer is on standby, AND, you can copy and paste between machines. I think that's pretty fucking neat. Don't you?

Was pricey though. $20 USD

I'm genuinely the toughest lad on /brit/. Not one of you would last more than 20 seconds with me in a fist fight.

Absolutely terrible form. Lift with your hips not your spine.

not bad actually
better than wog stuff

got a very dry itchy scalp

>$7887.96
It's your fault you're not rich right now. You've had so many opportunities to invest in Bitcoin and you've fucked yourself by not taking advantage of them. Do you just hate money or something?

Nope.

10pm already eh?

at least it's Friyay tomorrow...

Not one of us would last 20 seconds cos you'd be dropped in 2 each time.

Hello

any nigger man in

get very worried about hiv every time i have gay sex

need to stop

>Mon : Toil
>Tue : Toil
>Wed : Toil
>Thur : Toil
>Fri : Toil
>Sat : Countdown to Toil Countdown Day
>Sun : Toil Countdown Day

holy shit

is that fat cam? forgot all about that nigger

cam? is that you? You've aged HORRIBLY

anime

can you not please? I have enough on my plate

any crypto chads in?

rotund cameron

if that was lil peep, when do we get big peep?

~$6k
student/part time toiler

FUCK JUDAISM

FATCAM
A
T
C
A
M

He hasn't posted here in 4 years why are you posting him you sad act

sorry mate, you know how it is...

*jewish laughter*

How does Sup Forums manage to be the most unique website on the internet? There's really nothing like it in terms of humour.

Yes

his birthday today lads.

Greater London

don't talk about money. it's uncouth

rip lil peep lol pic related

43k (35k in gold)
marketing

oh I know mate... I know all too well...

dunno, probably would have liked it more back when it was Something Awful 2.0 though

once asked a coworker about his salary but toilberg got wind of it and pre-emptively hired a small army of niggers to smack everyone around a bit so we wouldn't unionise or strike

didn't like his moustache anyway. mad he died on his birthday.

don't talk about money. the jews are listening

>43k (35k in gold)

>mad he died on his birthday.
just like shakespeare :O

ha

puttering at this

Perri Piper to be fair

LOOOOOOOOOL

*jokes ironically in a way that will become passé 5 years from now*

chuckled

It's populated with quite smart and articulate people. it's also hard to use, when you imagine someone with no prior knowledge of internet culture and imageboards happening upon it, they wouldn't know where the fuck to start. plus the guise of anonymity gives people the courage to post whatever they feel like, so without that filter, lots of hilarious things happen. of course, that's not to say that the vast majority of it is not just worthless shit. people that come here to troll are pathetic. nothing ever comes of it, just fleeting moments of superiority among strangers you will never meet. but the raids on outside organisations that are organized here are usually funny.

so yeah. a mixed bag really. I think all the really funny shit is orchestrated by oldfags who are probably in or close to their 30s, then you have the other 97% of posters who are mostly children, students, and have nothing worthwhile to say about anything, and no original ideas

feel like punching someone

any maori man in here

Any of you lads taking it easy right now?

was in a pub with a m8 at the weekend, something funny happened and he literally said 'LOOOOLLLL' out loud. took the piss and acted like it was funny but i think we both knew our friendship had died a little.

*hakas respectfully towards you*

>it's also hard to use

completely untrue, reddit is far more difficult in comparison with their 2003-era layout and retarded comment section

it evolves with society and isnt oppressed like reddit's voting system

>it's also hard to use
Is it?

so bored with everything. games, tv , films, don't interest me any more. need to move on to the next stage of life which would be finding a partner, moving house and raising kids but i'm an autist

don't know know where to find people. everyone i know got paired up in their teens

lol

>it evolves with society
More like against society, or outside society. Reddit is what evolves WITH society.

normally when I find something funny I just scream "CREASING" "HOWLING" "HONKING" or one of the many variations

Greater London

I want Emma Watson to fart whilst sitting on my face.