WHY?!

WHY?!

Dude bald guys driving lmao

America contributed 120million, what's your point

Its a good, fun diverse movie with family values...not that 'murikkkans would know anything about that.

because Vin Diesel and The Cock are racially ambiguous guys and most guys around the world self insert as them

China was a mistake

I'm sorry to break it to you, but most of humanity is made up of stupid fucking people with the money to spend on shit like this.

Most of the movies that come out these days are supposed to be brainless consumable pieces of trash made to print money.

more than 80% of the planet live outside of america.

third worlders can't afford those cars so this is the only chance they get to see them in motion

it's way better than starshit.

Because of the rest of the world loves American culture.

>Whole world likes something
>You dislike it
Its more likely you're too much pleb of to get it

the ratio is usually closer to 55% to 45% though and in many cases 50/50

i understand how populations work

why not?
its a better franchise then modern star wars
it not only has better characters (which are also played by superior actors) but also a more original stories and way better cinematographic asdds

>Americans are just now realizing that China is going to be whom Hollywood caters to in the future when it comes to film

>fast franchise
>bad

What's there to "get" out of an action movie with laughably bad dialogue and acting?

they still have to capture the US market too though

sub $200m in america wont cut it even with 200m in china

Anything not capeshit that's successful is a good thing.

FASTFORMERS WHEN
I WANT DOM DRIVING OPTIMUS PRIME AND BEING INSIDE WHEN IT TRANSFORMS
I WANT THE ROCK AND STATHAM SHITTING ON MARKY MARK
I WANT BUMBLEBEE AND ROMAN DOING WACKY SHIT
I WANT DOMINIC SAYING "WE'RE FAMILY, AUTOBOTS" AND THEN MARCHING TO THE FINAL BATTLE

I WANT OPTIMUS TO VIOLENTLY KILL WHATEVER NEW EVIL MEMBER OF THE SHAW FAMILY APPEARS

>the ratio is usually closer to 55% to 45% though and in many cases 50/50
it's only like that for movies that are quintessentially american such as get out and disney wars

that's lower than a lot of blockbusters' opening weekends

Could anyone have guessed, back in 2001, The Fast & The Furious, would become of the biggest fucking movie franchises in the world?

Like, Christ. First one had a budget of under 40 million.

ok so i may have exaggerated a bit but consider this

2 films in the top 100 box office grossing films of all time have a greater than 80% "over seas" take

f8 at #93

ice age: continental drift at #48

96% of the World's population lives outside the U.S.

>diverse

It's like 12 bucks, people spend that much on food they don't even eat. Grow up.

no, no one ever could have guessed a movie franchise that exists solely to capitalize off stupid people could've been huge.

especially not after transformers.

Nope, no sir.

Just look at the force awakens. That was garbage, but Americans saw it again, and again and again despite it being garbage. Everyone chased Nostalgia as if watching that garbage would some how reignite their love of life or restart their childhood or whatever. It's why Jim's next Avatar won't make as much money. He should have hit the iron while it was hot. And is why The Last Jedi won't make half of what TFA made.

Can't wait for you to be wrong as fuck.

Again.

As usual.

Stupid fucking idiot.

>And is why The Last Jedi won't make half of what TFA made.
See you in December.

I think you're the guy who debated for the longest the week of TFA's release of how it was the greatest Star Wars movie you had ever seen. Mark said that although TFA made a gazillion dollars, WAS it any GOOD? Using Transformers as an example of why it's supposed to be good only reveals how nutty you are.

Fast eight, although trash, was more enjoyable that episode seven was.

We're here doing our thing and we're going to WARN anyone until everyone sees this trash series for what it is.
We're going to meme star wars into an early grave, mark my words. mark, Mark's words, No?

*than episode seven was.

This movie will make more money than Avatar.

spics and white trash treat fast and the furious like a yearly holiday where they all come out of their section 8 houses to go see it

With any luck yes.

>Dom driving Optimus

No. You have to reveal that Dom's charger has been an Autobot in hiding this entire time.

that means at 82/17% it only needs to make 1.7b more overseas

and 400m more in the US'

LOL