Leave Africa to me

Leave Africa to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
vimeo.com/29260656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It took them months but finally they found a man with a gravelly voice.

Life found a way

Sauce

Here you go user:

Based Chinaman vimeo.com/29260656

>can't find fucking gravel
>leave Africa to me

This documentary reminds me of the episode of SpongeBob Squarepants in which Plankton wins Spongebob's contract from Mr. Krabs, and then ends up returning him because he's such a colossal pain in the ass.

Chinks are going to learn what a serious burden niggers can be, but, unlike Whites, they aren't going to meet Black ineptitude with any sort of compassion.

How did you survive the super hurricane?

Fucker cant even find gravel and you expect us to leave africa to him?

>Spends 6 months trying to sign gravel deal
>End of documentary is him sitting in a shed mocking his African friend who tried his hardest to help him.
>Road still not built.
>Black guy knows deep down his people are shit tier and will never advance.
>tfw Africa is just being wasted by sub humans.

Better Lao Yang than the niggers who fucked Africa up.

tfw ill always be too poor to own slaves in africa

pls don't bully eddy

will the chinese ever just get fed up and genocide them all?

Eddy needs to be set straight.
When you have a problem, making up excuses is no way to resolve it.

Whether it's niggers in America or niggers abroad, it's either step up and do something or step aside and let someone else handle things. Picking an alternative isn't going to help.

Thank you, Lao Lang

Soon.

We start with Pinoys, Viets, Malays and Indonesians.

So in this context China gets super cucked by the BBC by the time the west stands up for itself again

Poor Eddy. He was the only one in the whole situation who was self-aware of how shit it all was.

>This documentary reminds me of the episode of SpongeBob Squarepants
Was it autism?

You could see the pain and defeat in his face. What surprises me most is he speaks Chinese.

There are smart niggers. But what can a man do in a world of stupid degenerates?
Rule them, and let them kill themselves.

It's such a shame that postcolonial theory replaced imperial ideology in Europe rather than reforming it.

Just a little more bend from the European powers might have let things work out for everybody.

Holidaying gwailo here m8
Everyone seems remarkably free of racial tension around here in Sing-land considering you have like a billion foreign workers. Is it really that you ARE the leftist vision of a post-racial country, or does everyone hate each other under the surface and you're only kept from genocide each other by the old men of your police state?

>You may as well cut off his head.
>Awkward silence.
Kek.

best part is at around 1h 13min into the vid

You'd need ethno nationalism for that and you guys killed it for your kike overlords.

the radio is hilarious

He speaks about five languages in the film alone.

It's all so tiresome...

>but finally they found a man with a gravelly v

Jamaica ranks amongst the most violent, homicidal countries on Earth. Ranks within the bottom 10 out of 190 countries for intentional homicides. Yes brown people would be better off under colonial rule, but they had that chance and felt that they could do better. They made their bed and now they must sleep in it.

>his African friend who tried his hardest to help him
Did we watch the same thing? Eddy was a backstabbing kunt.

That's really got to suck. You're powerless.
This reminds me of that nigger dictator that took farmland away from the whites, fucked it all up and after demonizing them he begged for their help.
Niggers, not even once.

>Awkward silence.

I got silent agreement with the boss from that scene

He was worried the Chinese were going to buy everyone out. Pretty rational desu.

Eddy is part of the problem though. You can see that he is smarter than your average nigger but that's exactly why he tried to fuck over Lao Yang a few times in order to get his fellow nignogs a better deal. Chinks should just bring in their own workers. Build a New Shanghai in Africa or something.

He was justified in his backstabbing though. He realises the Chinese are going to fuck his people over. If he wasn't from the Congo he'd be one of us.

Holy fuck, that's really impressive.

Since I can't sleep I'm off to watch it. Inb4 I rage quit because niggers.

>that one female in the Chinese crew

What's her job?

comfort duties

or bookkeeper/ office person

I'd guess medical service.

Getting BLACKED.

>be employed by the Chinese
>don't want the Chinese to succeed
It's not rational at all. If he worked for the countries government, he might have a reason to care. But he is just being a kunt.

>back stabbing
>justified
No. If he thought the deal was bad he should have renegotiated or something. Be strait forward about it.
Happy smile fun time under the desk girl

>backstabbing kunt
I'm on my phone so I can't watch the whole thing now. What did he do and why?

You just genocided 90% of your population

Fuck off shitposter. She's pure

>gwailo
>a term by Canto Hongcucks
>not angmoh

lel ok

It's the latter. PAP is centre-right while WP is leftist scum. Everyone hates everyone else and hates foreigner scum above all else. But as an employer myself we need them because they're cheap, expendable and obedient for menial tasks Singaporeans won't take.

However I'd sooner hire a Malaysian than a Pinoy due to our cultural similarities.

The government understands this so they put in place motions to carefully give Singaporeans high education to get high paying jobs both inside and outside of Singapore while moderately taxing foreign worker wages so companies like mine don't have a manpower issue and give tax relief for those hiring local Singaporeans

It's really a fine line they have here and they have to tread carefully, so any decisions they make must be revised over and over again by every segment of the community from race/religion perspectives to worker/employer perspectives.

THANK YOU, LAO YANG

She was qt as fuck. I had to pause to recollect myself the two scenes she was in.

Also, guaranteed comfort girl

>i'm an uneducated pinoyscum

We'd be only genociding 26% you oblivious brown Cucktholic island monkey

Thank you, chairman lao

I read an interview with the director of Empire of Dust, a Belgian man who was worried that in going to the Congo that he he would getshit for it, because the Belgians had hold on it until 1960.
Instead, he had a bunch of people asking "when are you coming back?"
The Congo wants the Belgians back.

The Jamaicans want the British back. The only countries that don't want these kinds of changes are the most down-and-out shitholes, like Zimbabwe, with people who are actively suffering from their "muh anti-colonialist" and "muh anti-imperialist values", like how everyone in Zimbabwe is starving after kicking out the white farmers.

I can only hope that this'll be the generation when hardcore liberalism is exposed for it's failures and people start putting civilization as the west's key value, instead of diversity and white guilt.
Otherwise, given time, there will be no west.

What's really interesting is that there might be castes or clans within black society that have markedly higher IQs than everyone else, and with markedly lower IQs.

They're building their own walled cities in Africa.

>indonesians
Please do this one first. They're always the fucking 12 year olds with the annoying accents and 200 ping. And its a fucking Muslim country.

Well, no not justified. Understandable. If Lao Yang was a Jew or a Arab and I was in Eddy's position I'd consider doing the same.

You're probably right. That's how white women used to be, so certain of their racial superiority.

Look up the history of Liberia senpai. It's pretty much what you describe: freed slaves from America with a bit of whitey in them return to Africa only to enslave the natives for I think over a hundred years.

>The only countries that don't want these kinds of changes are the most down-and-out shitholes, like Zimbabwe
Even Mugabe can't run from reality forever

Did they watch attack on titan?

> select all images with a construction vehicle

Why haven't they lynched that cocksucker yet? Is he really that good at blaming whitey for his problems?

Even before Zimbabwe was starving, Mugabe's been running the country into the ground He's the guy who inflated the value of the national currency to the point they were printing trillion-dollar bills before dumping them and using foreign currency.

This is what I was referring to. It's funny, these faggots tout themselves as all knowing and perfect but being in denial can only last so long until everything goes to shit.

Those are mostly just chinatowns. I was thinking of something more like a capital of Chinese Africa with millions of chinks. China can move around shitloads of people but their non-economic presence in Africa is extremely limited.

lmao rekt

inb4 draw thread to vent anger

>china colonizes africa
say goodbye to all those animals
the yellow nigger will eat absolutely everything

I know he looks and sounds like a stupid chimp - well, OK, he IS a stupid chimp - but he's also pretty good at just straight-up murdering anyone who disagrees with him.

He's basically Best Korea but without the (minor) mitigating advantages of communism: cool brutalist architecture and 100% employment.

>fellow nignogs a better deal
You have to be stupid to not do that. Do you really think chinks are gods of honesty?
Maybe.
They are superior to whites. Accept the change.;^)

I'm 13 minutes in and I'm already aggravated. Holy fucking shit are these people useless. I'm beginning to think that Africans really are stupid in general. All the smart ones left Africa and evolved.

It's like I said before. This may be the generation we turn things around.

Anti-colonialism is a recipe for disaster unless the nation can establish itself, and pretty much no nation in Africa who's gone down that road has survived because of it. South Africa is doing well enough, but even then, that might not last with the Zimbabwe-style revocations of land and race rioting that's going on there.

Is this copypasta? I'm getting a feeling of deja vu.

>You have to be stupid to not do that.
It's called cronyism and it's bad for you in the long term. Next time Lao Yang will bring a chink who knows local language and they will actually intentionally fuck up local Africans because they will know beforehand that even smarter niggers can't be trusted. If they don't want the Chinese to buy out local gravel production then maybe they should build the fucking roads themselves.

>Is this copypasta?
The White Man's Burden takes exactly 13 minutes to become all so tiresome. Shit works like chemistry.

He is also the radio host.

eddy is lazy

Do you know 10% of workers will be africans? That was the deal.

And gooks will do the same. That happens over the world, user. Even CocaCola employees do that shit. It's great to not promote it tho.

>Is this copypasta

Nope, I swyped that post out myself. I wish it was pasta because it would be easier to post.
But your deja vu is understandable.
Fuck anons, I'm not sure I can watch the rest of this. It really is tiresome.

It's great if it was the deal. It's not if he's cheating the guy in his presence on camera. I mean, how retarded can you be?

Chinks have one of the worst business ethics in the world and that comes from a Russian.

>Chinks have one of the worst business ethics in the world and that comes from a Russian.

Anyone got that greetext about the guy trying to order chink steel?

based coon

It's well known what's the product of economic colonialism. The bussiness pacts and legislations will exploit their population and resources massively not letting the country to develop its industry. Nevertheless, they will get technology, comfort and education.

That's why the negro leader accepted that deal.

This kind of situation also happens in south america.

This was in reference to them stealing fuel.
Based chinks know how to get shit done.

african languages have a small register of around 5k words max. speaking four african languages is like speaking a single european or east asian language in terms of vocabulary.

example: they typically have 3 words for numbers, one, two, and many. they often use the same word for hot and angry. they use the word to eat to describe synesthetic processes, such as drink, consume fuel, waste, lose, etc. that's why french is the common language, it's the only language that can actually DESCRIBE things.

it's not that impressive, what he did. I bet you anything he can't read and write chinese. he can probably only speak

What languages was he speaking?

There is no reason to not be able to read Chinese if you can speak it. Speaking is one of the hardest parts of the language.

> However I'd sooner hire a Malaysian than a Pinoy due to our cultural similarities.

t. melayu

go back to r/singapore pls

Never knew that. Explains a lot. I'm amazed anything even gets done at all. They stand around and don't work and goof off. They are walking stereotypes. Poor user
F

At least you know he can't steal shit. But he's pretty useless now.

>There is no reason to not be able to read Chinese if you can speak it. Speaking is one of the hardest parts of the language.

speaking any language has always been easier than reading it

get good ruski

The Chinese are the scum of Asian society.
I had imagined this for a while, but I've never known how bad it's been. I've heard stories, but never ones this detailed.

Glad I'm going to Japan instead.

God I laughed at that.

They also said they feel sorry for them but they hate them at the same time.

So fucking funny. Whites just aren't allowed to say this shit in the west even tho we are thinking it.

t. Keanu Reeves

kill them all

I'm not entirely sure about the african ones, I took user's post at face value.

most african cities will have at least 3 languages that are mutually intelligible with VERY small vocabularies. the majority of their vocabularies are variations on existing words, for example, a high status word for "muh dick" and a low status word for "yo dick."

I WISH I was making this up.

obviously he also spoke french and chinese

>speaking is hardest part of chinese
not even. chinese is incredibly simple for a tonal language. the high number of homophones have been contextualized with word particles in order to make it understandable for the peasants.

there are still many chinese who cannot read and write, and many middle or upper class who literally FORGET how to write in middle age.

I'd say the chances that the nigger is functionally literate are about 50/50. he's certainly not literate at a high level.

these sorts of differences come out in writing. an example: most 2nd gen mexicans are ONLY fluent in english, but they test as ESL speakers. why? because even though they only speak english, it's literally TOO DIFFICULT FOR THEM.

gaijin weeaboo trash

coloreds cant be rayciss against each other