youtube.com/watch?v=bNlfy82h81Y
youtube.com/watch?v=4L71rUJdZ_w
youtube.com/watch?v=KjB0HwJ0dIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate Rick and Morty because it threatens my already weak and insecure faith

Also R&M is funnier.

wtf I'm an atheist now??
Fuck glumpf and fuck white people

The Young Pope is boring tryhard shite. Rick & Morty may appear lowbrow, but it's sincere.

those are both liberal shows...
and regardless if troll or not, rick and morty is more philosophical.

The Young Pope is probably the greatest season of television ever made.

youtube.com/watch?v=cbb-mita0Hs

This is a nu/tv/ post and made by a eurocuck

What is the young pope about? Just a young pope?

>Young Pope
>Conservative

lmao. It's a critique on conservative dogma in the catholic church. Anyone who thinks it's conservative probably also think American History X, Starship Troopers, and Downfall are also right wing movies

DUDE THE CHURCH IS BAD ALSO EVERY SHOW NOW HAS TO BE LIKE MAD MEN LMAO

Young pope is not really a conservative show. I don't why so many conflate Christianity with the right so much

This bait thread will get more replies than the one I made, might as well try and start a similar discusssion.

>ascribing an political stance to television

good lord you're dumb. You must be a liberal

epic

What is this scene supposed to be prove? How does this video support your claim?
>Shitty Beyonce cover starts playing
true art.

I like both though
I also frequent Sup Forums

>sincere
Being obnoxiously self-aware and meta is the polar opposite of sincerity.

No, it's not.

It's not liberal either though. Don't be fooled

>thinks it's conservative because it doesn't show every christian as a retarded backwards yokel

this is some low quality bait, my friend
try a little harder when stepping into the Lion's Den next time you silly white motherfucker

Not that user but you're wrong. There's nothing worse than a show that hides behind self-awareness, 6 layers of irony and meta gimmicks.

>implying every christian isn't a retarded backwards yokel

Uhhh, ever heard of the crusades, sweetie? This really is Drumpf's Amerikkka.

Gay

>Sup Forums= my opinions are facts

*dislikes this post*

Liberal movies and shows are inherently superior, because conservative ideology is anti-art. That's why conservatives come out with garbage like God's Not Dead or Hillary's America lol.

Sup Forums eternally BTFO

Wrong. Lenny at the beginning of the show was batshit insane, far beyond conservative. He was legitimately medieval. At the end of the show he backs off a BIT but he's still a firm theological conservative (especially on abortion) and he's certainly not a bleeding heart.

TyP loved by Europe and shat by americans because they don't understand it

Rock and Marty loved by westerners and shat by the rest.

>Conservative ideology is anti-art
A-are you retarded?
Pic related, some lovely libtard """art""" for ya

found the americans

lol TYP is absolutely not a 'conservative' show

frankly the idea of a Sup Forumstard watching it and only getting "le deus volt" out of it is pretty hilarious

American here, I love it. We're not all retards.

Cute false dichotomy, kid. Pius XIII doesn't go full Deus Vult but he's very much a conservative. He made abortion unforgivable by priests and didn't back down. Even after FEMEN killed his kangaroo. :(

>half the quotes are for, half are against

You're retarded lad

*burp*

What is more beautiful, my love? Love lost or love found? Don't laugh at me, my love. I know it, I'm awkward and naive when it comes to love, and I ask questions straight out of a pop song. This doubt overwhelms me and undermines me, my love. To find... .or to lose? All around me, people don't stop yearning. Did they lose or did they find? I can't say. An orphan has no way of knowing. An orphan lacks a first love. The love for his mama and papa. That's the source of his awkwardness, his naiveté. You said to me, on that deserted beach in California, "you can touch my legs." But I didn't do it. There, my love, is love lost. That's why I've never stopped wondering, since that day: where have you been? Where you are now?
And you, shining gleam of my misspent youth, did you lose or did you find? I don't know. And I will never know. I can't even remember your name, my love. And I don't have the answer. But this is how I like to imagine it, the answer. In the end, my love, we have no choice. We have to find.

youtube.com/watch?v=bNlfy82h81Y

>*smokes* GOD IS NOT REAL TOMMASO! *smokes* The cardinals are fucking stupid! *smokes* mhh cherry coke

If you didn't cry while watching this show you're a fag

you're assuming that the point of the show is an endorsement of lenny's theology, which I would totally argue against.

desu it's not really concerned with 'picking a side,' i think it's much more focused on an examination of what religion is in modernity (or what christian extremism would look like)

youtube.com/watch?v=4L71rUJdZ_w

youtube.com/watch?v=KjB0HwJ0dIk

W R O N G

Up you IQ brainlet.

Well said.

I feel like people such as the fuccboi you responded to don't understand that concept. Same type of people who think Patrick Bateman is really cool and edgy, or who think the message of Fight Club is actually supporting Tyler Durden's manifestos

This is too stupid to be bait, and that makes me sad

hey stop that

Oh my god this is retarded. At least R&M doesn't take itself seriously