/flags/ - /extraflags/

Welcome to /flag/, a general thread to talk about things like:
Flags//Vexillology//Autism//Flag design//Symbolism//History//General comfy//:^)//, as well as flag collections and autism. Come for the flags, Stay for the autism.

Trigger Dorset Edition

Previous thread: >>will link later 2bh

>What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.pngtion

Other urls found in this thread:

greasespot.net/2017/09/greasemonkey-4-for-users.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for val sevier is the cutest trap

Fug. Here's previous:

HAAHAHHAAH ARGIES BTFO

the edition GOES AT THE TOP

Things I forgot to mention last thread:

Scottish flags are updated (again). There are now proper flags for all the CURRENT subdivisions, no more using flags for the old system.

French flags are updated too. 4 of them used UNOFFICIAL flags, and have been replaced with actual flags and logos.

:^)

bump

hey

No hard feelings right lad :^)

my nationalism is rising...

bump

It's okay, I grew up in patagonia 300 km from the falklands, I feel like they are more of a neighbor to me that the cunts in the rest of argentina.

This entire thread is bait

Did the one guy ever finish the multi-level European map?

I started a new job two counties over so here you go.

this one too while I'm at it

Thanks, user!

niceme.me

pls update script for Greasemonkey 4 compatibility

newflags out

tfw dorset will never finish the heart

I have contacted the developer about it. For the time being, I suggest to enable legacy addons or switch to another userscript extension:
greasespot.net/2017/09/greasemonkey-4-for-users.html

i'm going to chile in january

anybody need any flags?? i aim to go roadtripping ^.^

Yes please!

Thanks mate

Bump

bump

Favoriten

quints

:^)

thanks for the regional mate

Flag is the cross of St.George on my church.
It's the English flag. The Union flag that you see on my post is a combination of this flag, the Scottish cross of St.Andrew, and the Irish Saltire.

The Welsh flag has a dragon, but doesn't appear on the Union Jack as it's too difficult to draw.

wales btfo

I know.
Not having a dragon on my flag is a shit.
But at least it's not a tri-colour like your flag.
The only tri colour flag I like is the Estonian flag. The German and French flags are horrible. I'm a bit colourblind, so have to check your flag in case I insult Ireland (which has a shit flag like yours).

I like crosses on flags.

test

Wow even ireland gets on the union jack after explicitly never wanting to be a part of the union, and wales who grovels to be a part of the union cant even get representation on the flag.
Has wales been...dare I say it....btfo?

Fuck my life. Firefox automatically updated for me yesterday and now my extraflags don't work.

I tried reinstalling Greasemonkey with the newest version and that didn't work. I tried uninstalling the extraflags userscript and now I can't get it to reinstall. Actually, I can't figure out how to install anything with Greasemonkey now, the firefox webm installer in the OP is completely useless
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

CRISIS AVERTED

I just installed Tampermonkey instead of Greasemonkey, I thought TM was only a Chrome thing but phew

Neat

oh fugg

y cant i get extra flags on firefox?

>creases
>politically correct version with dying maple leafs and no tits on the Irish harp
Shit taste m8

bump

see we should include the alternatives to greasemonkey in the next op

woah page 9

woah page 9 again

page ? according to Sup Forums on mobile

still no response from PK. are there any anons here with javascript know-how?

I enjoy your posts.

Everything is fucked. Thanks Firefox.

posting w/o plugin on - it's Sonoma back if anyone remembers me.

Found Mali on Sup Forums. Look for the thread about an Argentinian submarine going missing.

install Tampermonkey or Violetmonkey for the time being

why the fuck are people still using firefox and not waterfox

My question exactly, switch to waterfox or find a chromium browser

Am I dumb, or is the download link broken?

Test.

What do you gain from a rock with sheep and penguins?

pwning argentiniggers

Try saving the text itself as a .js and giving it to your -monkey scriptrunner manually if the download link is not working :)

Test 2.

That's the new firefox breaking the compatibility with GreaseMonkey.
See
or replace firefox with waterfox

As I understand it, Firefox has changed the way their extensions and scripts work to a more standardized format used by Google. And as I understand it this is why tampermonkey now works with Firefox whereas it didn't previously.

I used the chrome install link at the top of the thread for Firefox to reinstall extraflags.

Thanks for the tip :)

bump

discord machine broke

I know, I know I've let you down...

calm down buddy. I am going to iron it this weekend. As for not getting the older one, I felt it was too cluttered and not as relevant as the newer ensign

megafaggot

Pop pop

where hav yuo been m9

bang bang

I want to play Skate 3 on my computer but I can't

Where is your portrait of the Queen m8?

You some sort of TRAITOR?

you're not dead?

>Avoiding the question

I've notified the Queen's Guard.

please don't! I'll be a good commonwealth citizen

real misaki hours

we need star wars flags lads

hey, hi!

Test

bump

woah page 9

When will everything be working again as it should?

Cancer isn't easy to cure
so see

and all youtube """creators""" deserve cancer, so once theyre all dead then we can get going on a cure

but all we'll get for 6 months is cancer treatment vlogs

test

Welcome, 'strayan

bump

kek, what's up with y*utube creat*rs?

mans on the road billin a spliff

are mobile flags dead?

I wouldn't think so, but I have no way to test them

they aren't working I know that, but will they be fixed?

I contacted the developer about updating the userscript for the new API. Hopefully, he will look into it by this weekend or the next.

delete this