Degenerate dog poisoning

I don't know if this occurs else where in the world but this happens extremely frequently here. Lat night my Bothers Dog were poisoned and his Pick-up stolen. 2 year ago my fav dog was poisoned I woke up to late and shot at the fuckers so they did not steal anything but mt hunting buddy was dead.
Poisoning are usually accompanied by theft , robberies, farm attacks and rapes.

This fucking angers me so much , wish I could feed these fucks the Aldicard.

Guess I am posting this so other people in other countries can spread the word about this vile practice by the "previously disadvantaged" here in SA.

friendsofthedog.co.za/poisoned---here-in-sa.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldicarb

pethealthcare.co.za/PetFriendly/Articles/pet-poisoning-rise-south-africa

iol.co.za/news/south-africa/criminals-target-dogs-with-poison-281169

maroelamedia.co.za/nuus/gpf-vang-verdagte-na-vier-gesinne-se-honde-vergiftig/

mobserver.co.za/13622/nog-honde-vergiftig/

netwerk24.com/Nuus/Misdaad/Gesinne-platgeslaan-nadat-diewe-8-honde-vergiftig-20150623

Sorry for your loss, my dude. The degenerates that poison man's best friends are the lowest of the low. They should all be gassed 2bh

This is what you get when niggers run free. This is what you get with integration. South Africa is forever ruined.

>spread the word

You think we can do a thing about them poisoning your pets? Get out of that place and let it burn, friend. Youre alone against the dindu motherland.

A further reminder that anybody who doesn't like dogs isn't White.

why don't you go and repay the favor, oh wait you're a beta cuck and you'd rather post about it on a cartoon board that nobody cares about. How about going and doing something about it? a makeshift explosive isn't hard to make, phaggot.

Thanks man. The bad thing is that if these fucks are caught it is illegal for the punishment to fit the crime. This fucking angers me fucking so much, there is no words.

Happends sometime, but not much like SA.

Most of them are sick of the walls smelling like dog piss and streets full of dog shit

train your dog to never eat outside the schedule and without your approval.

i managed this by putting food infront of my pupper and yelling when he tried to eat it without my consent, while petting him for waiting. now he actually growls whenever anyone other than me offers him food. might have scarred him a bit.

If somebody kill you dog you should have the right to kill him.

Someone poisoned our dogs once. We had a female shepard that showed up years prior. She was a stray who I guess belonged to someone previously because she was fixed and couldn't get pregnant. She was smart and sweet. Fucking poisoned with poisoned dogfood.

That happen here too. People use poision in the garbage so street dogs die.

Fuck man, saw the topic and was going to say "yeah it happens in SA too"
>saw flag
>mfw

Sorry about your dog m8. Fucking bastards.

OK, clearly on an individual basis this is sick shit, BUT a shitton of countries need to adopt this as state policy. In Central America stray dogs are everywhere. I've heard also in India and a lot of the poorer European countries. Some poster here from Romania said it used to be a problem in the capital, but they instituted a "dog genocide" and now everyone compliments how nice Bucharest is.

Holy fuck. Why aren't you just claiming refugee status in Norway or something?

Certainly better than the current dindu deluge, and you lot might actually contribute to making communism great again.

can't you fight back with exploding watermelons or something

>if these fucks are caught it is illegal for the punishment to fit the crime.

What the actual fuck? Those niggers are more equal in the law?

F

You live in SA, just fucking execute them and dump them in the wild

I feel for you bro peace and love

shitskins hate dogs

dogs are our greatest friend against them

Humans and dogs have been friends for a long time, ever since ancient humans befriended wolves and started hunting and living together.

The only other animal as important to human civilization and advancement is the horse.

And wouldn't you know it, most brown people hate them. I swear I would genocide entire swathes of the middle east just to save one dog. I'm not even a dog person, I don't even own one.

A friend said that its due to muslims finding it haram to be around doggos so they poison the neighborhood dogs when they move into a new place.

He's from Marseilles and a nog with part of the family being mudslime so i guess he knows that shit 1st hand. He himself is a Christian convert as the state gave his father custody after the divorce and dad turned seriously religious.

Press F to pay Ruff

This or dump them in ghetto and they will assume another nigger killed em

If you let dogs run in my area they will be poisoned or shot.

>farms feed the population
>destroy farms

Why are niggers so stupid?

You should shoot yourself, aim for the lower back of the skull

Africa is a fucked up place. Always had been always will.

Never ever fucking go to Africa. Ever

And you friend should leave while you still have your life

stop keeping shit eating middle of the night barking hunting animals

you dont even hunt with the dog, the fuck do you have it for. just get a fucking cat, snake, rat or whatever you millennials do these days

Nah but I leave chocolate chips under my bushes for dogs off leash. A couple bites and poor Rover'll be shitting all over your house in the middle of the night.

LEL

I was about to get angry till I saw your flag. Niggs gonna nig. What can I say, friend.

I like having a big ass dog because it scares off niggers like you from breaking in.

>living in a town with niggers

>Never ever fucking go to Africa. Ever

>implying I'm not going to attempt to recolonize Africa after I undermine Chinese businesses around Ghana

Yep, some worthless fuck put ground up glass inside muffins and threw a ton of them in the dog park recently.

I can't even get my head round what sort of sadistic fuck would do that.

Congrats, now you can never leave him and go on holiday without him starving to death

I do that to my neighbors that let their dogs stay outside barking all night and day. Its very effective. What a quiet neighborhood in which I now live

if you're white why are you still in SA?

Poisoning of wild dogs happen here quite often
Sometimes with just finely broken glass mixed with meat chuck

What sort of sick fuck would do it though?

There's a huge difference if it's a wild dog or somebody's companion, though.

>Illegal for the punishment to fit the crime

>middle of the night barking
That's mainly a problem with pet-friendly apartment buildings and people who keep their pets outside 24/7.
I fucking hate people who leave their dogs outside all night, all the dogs do is bark at anything and everything.
It's not the dogs fault for it, it's just shitty people.

Not common here but Muslims have been known to kill dogs from time to time.

Not every country has an efficient animal shelter service.
Wild dogs can indeed be dangerous, and packs can be extremely dangerous

It's always shitskins who pull this kind of shit.

You're also garbage and your life must be really miserable to do something so shitty and pointless

Muslims.

Why can't people obey leash laws?

Literally nothing to worry about if you keep your mongrel tied up.

Feeding them broken glass isn't the answer, and anyone who would do that deserves to be force-fed a wine glass

i agree especially if its a nigger or shitskin

Your dog shouldn't be eating food that's not for him. It's your fault for not training it well enough. That's the problems with a lot of dogs. They're not trained enough. If you're going to keep a domestic pet, you need to have full control over it. If you can't do that, put it down.

You are a terrible person on par with sandniggers.

>trying to justify your sadism

Do you jack off when you think about the dogs dying, you sick fuck?

The cheapest way is the answer here. It's turbo retarded to go full MUH ANIMALS RIGHTS when they are a danger.

I am white and Afrikaans.Because it is expensive to leave and it hard to leave a country that your ancestor fought for and Built-up from the ground.I leave my entire culture behind which my son will never fully understand. I am heading to Canada but it will take me another 18 months of saving to do it. I am leaving my brothers and my mother and other family behind. I can only affor to take my wife and my son. If I did not have a kid I would stay and when shit goes bad help as many Afrikaner women and kids escape to Canada as I can ...while I head back to help fight.

A handful of chocolate chips won't kill a dog. It will fuck them up a couple hours later though, and bring the shit memes indoors.

If you could both keep your dogs leashed and stop them from pooping on my stuff then we'd be cool.

You guys seem like niggers.

I mean if I was really mean I'd leave antifreeze out.

It's becoming an epidemic in Europe, especially Spain where illegal Muslim refugees are taking over swathes of the country.

People are being attacked while walking their dogs in parks. It also happened in Canada a while back.

Muslims love poisoning doggos with sausages.

I've never hated a people so much in my life.

Yeah, our animal services is quite inefficient (at best, they just sterilize the dogs and let them roam at the streets again) and retarded old people keep feeding the stray dogs, so they're often staying near the living area and could easily attack people.

Good.

Fuck you and your shitty dogs. You probably just have one to sic them on people you hate. Why would you just let it run wild? You're probably a nigger that gets a pit just to compensate for your tiny penis.

>hurdur dog is man's best friend

No it isn't. Its just a fucking dog. If you value a species of animal other than your own, you are a fucking psychopath that deserves a bullet to the head.

Just put my pupper of nearly 17 years down, I am very sorry my friend. Soon you will get revenge on this scum. Anyone who can bring harm to a dog has to go

Anyone who dislikes dogs are subhuman scum

Edgy. Never heard that before.

Moms got tendies ready for you upstairs in he kitchen.

I wish we could have saved you from this fate, the only thing i can do to make it easier is to promise that we're about to join you.

My 2 labs were fed hotdogs saturated with anti-freeze (plus another substance i couldnt identify). they died a slow, agonizing death. I live alone and thought it was the neighbors. They contacted me the same night telling me they saw a black man go inside my house. I was washing dishes at the time, cleaning new kitchen knives, with headphones on. i went outside and called the cops. A black man was in my bedroom closet with a knife from the set which puts him being there hiding almost 24 hours.
i was pregnant at the time, also.

Dogs are a blessing and humans are their curse.

>dislikes dogs
or
>dislikes poorly / non-trained off leash dogs

wtf i hate south africa now

I'm always super cautious of people who don't like dogs (usually minorities), they tend to have higher than normal narcissistic and sociopathic tendencies.

I would murder the person who did this to my dog, buy a gun and shoot some niggers, isn't South Africa a lost cause anyways? Why don't you white people move? How many of you left are there anyways?

>gets off on hurting animals
>calls someone else a nigger

Nice try, dipshit, Just come to terms with your degeneracy and bid this world adieu.

I work at an animal shelter. People try poisoning our dogs from time to time. I taste test home made treats and open treat bags to make sure they won't upset the dogs. Usually it doesn't kill anything but puppies, since they have weak immune systems. Just gives them bloody shits for the most part and keeps people from adopting. Hasn't happened for quite some time though.

Also, wild dogs are more dangerous than wolves. Because unlike wolves, they are used to humans and don't fear them. That’s why attacks are so common.

If wild dogs aren't allowed to exist, but wild cats are, it's for a good reason.

>Spain-tier problems: roving packs of wild dogs in the streets

wew

The question is why are you still there? Don't you realize by now that SA is as doomed as Rhodesia?

>The cheapest way is the answer here

>kike.jpg

>gets off
Who said that? I just do it as a deterrent. People will start wondering, well gee how come every time Fido runs the neighborhood, he comes back and shits all over the house in the middle of the night?

I get off on the idea of assholes up at night, with a shit machine, cleaning it off their bedsheets.

My motto is, you can't discipline somebody else's dog, you have to discipline the owner. Like you.

Again I don't use antifreeze, though it is cheap and easy to obtain and "accidentally" leave around the yard.

>South Africa
>Africa
I think we've found the problem.

Sadly pet poisonings are a thing in more civilized countries as well

I'd pick wild dogs over Euro spics any day

One day we will recolonize Africa and by then we will have no more sympathy for the niggers. The era of the white mans burden is over and all that remains is manifest destiny

Those who are hurting the beast are the owners who let it run around on other peoples land. You don't have to leash the dog just fence your property. Because cars are also dangerous.

>writes an essay

wow you must really feel bad about being a cunt, suicide is a good way to stop those feelings

Only because your leftist rulers have allowed uncivilized mudslimes to invade.

>lives in France
>thinks their opinion matters

It used to be a problem 30 years ago. Spain evolved very fast.
If you have packs of wild dogs in the streets, you aren't probably rich.

Yeah, coons here do the same thing, they'll poison dogs if they want to rob a place. Fucking cunts.

Guy is right though. Your dog is your responsibility. Keep it home or don't have one.

If I caught the dog-poisoner I would chop up that nigger and feed it to my dogs.

It's not like the poisoned food can choose by whom it gets eaten

>being a cunt
I keep saying, just leash your idiot dogs and there will never be an issue.

Nigger detected

Not an argument.

see
My country could invade yours and reduce it to fucking dust overnight, so don't even talk to me

If America carpet bombed France they'd get accused of islamophobia.

IN THE OLD DAYS aka before we were cucked, they made such a thing as the bicycle gun especially to blow away audacious dogs who would chase bikes.

The idea that it's somehow "American" to support idiot dog owners who allow untrained or poorly trained animals off leash is fucking bollocks. Niggers invented this behavior.

That's nice. Still not an argument.