/balk/

"lalalala im not hearing you >tatar projection, >tatar delusions lalala" edition
Old

Other urls found in this thread:

greece.greekreporter.com/2013/11/19/greeks-work-in-albania-for-40-euros/
foxnews.com/world/2017/11/15/macedonia-lawmakers-approve-albanian-as-second-language.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mxZGDPp05Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=TeAZgIPvDGw#t=463
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reminder to the gayreeks

Well I mean you're an albanian, albanian.

kek

I claim this general for the Devlet-i ʿAlīye-i ʿOsmānīye or Ottoman Empire for you kuffarcucks

Where's the macedonian shiptar

reminder to the Albanians, that they are Albanians.

How do you unironically cope with being shiptaroids, tatars and other lowly creatures?

гoмyнизъм
и cpбитe вън oт EУ

>gypsy respoding to my post
shoo

so are greeks lmaoo

xaxaxa

dude, you're an ALBANIAN! hahah an ALBANIAN!

>Mfw I realize I'm talking to brown eyed mongrels

God bless Greek and Albanian people

literally tatar phenotype

also
>using your own nationality to insult me
hehe at least the roaches taught you something right

well, at least they work long hours for peanuts, we built our summer home with cheap albanian labor

greece.greekreporter.com/2013/11/19/greeks-work-in-albania-for-40-euros/

>A few years ago, the Albanians came to work and to build a life in different cities of Greece. Today, the unemployed Greeks go to Albania to work. The salary, there, is from 400 Euros to 500 Euros.

>Most of them have been unemployed for years; they used to work as builders or technicians. Now, they choose to pass the boarders and work in order to earn from 7 to 20 Euros per day. However, there are also better choices, for example the waiters whose payment is 40 Euros per day in the regions of Vlore and Durres, where, during the last summer, tourism is the “emerging industry” for the neighboring country.

just spit out my tea desu

wew

Article writer: Shqippim Xhemi KuqeZi

By Maria Papathanasiou, ALeksandr

>According to his family, his environment was really good because the culture of Albanians has a lot in common with the Greek culture.

aww, see how hospitable albanians are to greeks in hard times?

we're hospitable too, we're planning to build a new jail so we can fit you guys in hehe, you're such an albanian

but seriously, you have to understand I see you guys everyday everywhere, you're human garbage, probably the same a you see niggers in the US, we actively use Albanian to insult you or eachother.

You have to understand I hate your race with a passion lol, and nothing's gonna change that.
You're Albanians.

top kek @ the first sentence

>shiptad delusions

also reminder

>be Greek
>lose like 2 men
>kill thousands of muds
>get 0 charges
feels good to not be a white subhuman

>being Albanian
based tbqh

I would hate myself too
I mean, unlike Thessaloniki, we dont have an Anime house

Are Nordics superior?

Be honest. Would you be a Nordic supremacist if you were actually Aryan?

fuck off faggot

I just hope some Albanian from Greece can finally learn how to use the internet so he can post here about life in Greece, so we can have a good laugh.

noapte buna

But I was just shitposting about you

bulgarians jump here

>kelly gets bullied by albanians as a little kid
>never really gets over it
>turns out to be a fucked up individual and carries his seething asshurt to Sup Forums decades later

honestly kinda sad fampai, im here if you need someone to vent to kellympey

or he just saw an albanian lmao

kek

/thread

take that back you faggot thessaloNIGERIA is not greek

You make fun of boyko borisov for looking like a gypsy

But he's actually whiter than all you subhumans

anytime a macedonian flag tries to give me a snarky you i will just post this
>Macedonian parliament approves Albanian as second official language
lmao

WHAT THE FUCK IS REAL
foxnews.com/world/2017/11/15/macedonia-lawmakers-approve-albanian-as-second-language.html

HOLY SHIT YOU CANT MAKE THIS UP

>honestly kinda sad fampai, im here if you need someone to vent to kellympey
good, I fucking hate you Albo, I hate you as you cant even begin to imagine, I'd put a bullet on every single one of your thick skulls, you, the georgians, the illegal shitskins, and other human trash that have come here.

You're humanlike garbage, the way you move, talk, eye women like sandniggers. You're pretty much bugs, and not just to me, to everyone, but we need that cheap undocumented labor, since no Greek will go work construction for 10 euros a day and break his back carrying bricks.

You're trully the worse, must be like 1 out of 100 albanians I've met that weren't involved in crime or weren't retarded on way or the other.

I can't even begin to imagine how your stinking, useless, criminal race came to be. Like bordering Turkey wasn't enough, we have to border the nigeria of Europe too.

I mean you know what I'm talking about , you probably hate being born albanian more than anyone in here even this guy

kek
fyromistan btfo

How will they recover

Screencapd

love you too lad

you're getting too emotional there corfu
careful or else you're gonna cause another flood

The greek looks Aryan

That must be kelly's father

I mean you probably hate Albania more than we do, you hate it so much your parents fled to the other side of the world so you wouldn't have to grow around other albanians and you STILL turned out as dumb as them.

you're probably getting nationalistic in here just as a reaction to seeing everyone shitting on you and that abomination called albania, but we both know, you hate that shithole and albanians.
it's no secret

gypsy went batshit insane after i stopped giving yous

why do you hate albanians so much?
you are one, after all

I haven't seen him around in ages, most of us share the same level of hate and disregard for your race. If you watch plenty of Greek posts we actively use your nationality to insult one another.

What are the main haplogroups bulgarians have?

gypsy

because they beat him for being a gypp

see >you are one, after all

I told you albanians are the same as niggers to us

that's actually true, germans do this all the time
at least albos in greece understand how much of a shithole analbania is and are grateful (many of them are baptized too)

he's a redditor, what did you expect kek

>Fyromites will have to learn Albanian
lol

the area i grew up in has a metric fuckton of greeks, mainly 2nd and 3rd generation but some newer ones too
when i was little we used to go this little greek restaurant and the owners knew we were albanians, so everytime we came in they would go out of their way to be friendly and make conversation
sometimes they even gave us a little extra on our orders, no charge

>you will never be a kid again

nobody cares gypsy
heres your pity (you)

Macedonian, the mongol/dark ones are gyppoturks.

Why do you hate bulgarians so much? I thought you were almost the same people.

>your nationality to insult one another.
HAHAHAHAH like poetry

CALLING ALL SHITPOSTERS WILLING TO DESTROY SERBS AND THEIR /ex-yu/ THREAD TO JOIN US
>CALLING ALL SHlTPOSTERS WILLING TO DESTROY SERBS AND THEIR /ex-yu/ THREAD TO JOIN US

nah macedonians are closer to albanians
its even one of the two official languages of the country

>gypsy
DUDE! you're albanian! what don't you get!?
You're ALBANIAN!

kelly is a shitskin though

>Retarded tatar thinks I posted the russian/bulgarian images
>Implying they're not true anyway

He's triggered like the shitskin he is

The same could be said of all balkans
>closer
What exactly makes them closer?

ubi se fredi

>What exactly makes them closer?
dinaric admixture

>Zaev: "It would be nice if me and Tsipras could celebrate New Years together in Thessaloniki"

since when is stating the truth hate
>I thought you were almost the same people.
no

also don't read/reply to the american flag
he's a shiptar diaspora so ignore

also efxaristo bro, san hivemind imaste me ti leksi albanos

>truth
What is the truth exactly?
Also, Im a real tatar btw, not bulgarian

>Im a real tatar btw
based, stay as long as you like my asian brother

Holy shit the major of thessaloniki called us Macedonia

Skip to 8:30 or 8:32

youtube.com/watch?v=mxZGDPp05Gw

>Also, Im a real tatar btw, not bulgarian
my cousin :)

>asian
We are us much asian as real bulgarians, honestly. Also, balk is probably the most butthurt and agressive general here on int, methinks

brm brm

see?
thessaloniki not being Greek isn't a meme

We need a racial cleanse of 70% of the population

We should only preserve the Nordic population of the balkans

its only 2-3 people that are responsible for the vast majority of assblasted posts

>kelly, a greek dude who got bullied by albanians
>serve that posts tatar delusions all the time
>half serve-greek from sparta

as long as you dont give them yous its pretty chill

LMAO based southern bulgarians got our back

Such is life in the Bulgar horde

>kelly
>greek
see

Don't be confused by the banner of Imperial Japan, you're talking to serbs who use "tatar" as an insult for Bulgarians, whose land they occupy, as a minority that controls the police and the media. The serb mongrels are aggressive, because they realize how insecure their position is.

not bullied, robbed, plenty of my friends have been robbed. Don't know a single Greek person that didn't have some unpleasant experience with Albanians.

See when you're just one person you don't do shit, but you usually go in the half a dozen. Harassing people, don't even know why I have to repeat myself, you're Albanians, you know how you act in public. You're like sandniggers or other trash.

Ask any Greek in here, he shares the same hate for you and your shithole.

yeah i love triggering tatars, i've mastered it so that no one could beat me in that

BASED SOLUNBRO, A*HENS BTFO

>tatar delusions

> no one could beat me in that
idk bujrmpey is pretty autistic when he gets going

t. gyppoturk occupying Bulgarian land

come join us friend

who the fuck would rob a gypsy looking shitskin
stop thinking so highly of yourself

yeah forgot about him, he has an advantage to know their mentality better than me

you sure about that, serv?

Dont macedonians also have bulgar heritage?

youtube.com/watch?v=TeAZgIPvDGw#t=463