Why did he leave evidence in the car?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8N7o3tL8qhQ
youtu.be/Q-r29uafA7c
youtu.be/hFF5D2o0_tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

autism

the car itself was evidence.

do people actually like this movie or are they just memeing?

Was the guy who talked to him in the diner one of the guys from the beginning?

I really don't want him to be. I'm sure he'd done a lot of jobs, but that one particular guy from that one particular job happens to cross paths with him again? It's a much smaller version of those dudes from the Mos Eisley cantina showing up in Rogue One.

I think both. It's pretty good but spilling your beans about it seems like memery

Ofccourse people like it.
No, it was a dude from a job a long long time ago I'm pretty sure, showing that he's been doing that job helping criminals for so long
And to answer mr. Trips OP question, it's because he was wearing gloves so he didn't leave any fingerprints on anything when he dors his getaway driver job anyway. Plus I'm pretty sure the watch was a gift from his father so no he didn't leave it in the car. Also
>the pawn shop scene
He specifically tells Standard he has five minutes after tapping on the same watch he had strapped to the steering wheel, standard replies saying "I'll see you in four"
youtu.be/8N7o3tL8qhQ
Basically the first 20 seconds of this, he has the watch again, and it's in the same spot if I'm correct.

Does**** his getaway driver job anyway***
Also I made this for you guys
youtu.be/Q-r29uafA7c
Now it's a Drive thread.

Dumping posters

You seem like quite the Drive user, Driveanon

>No, it was a dude from a job a long long time ago I'm pretty sure, showing that he's been doing that job helping criminals for so long

Fuck you, m8, it's not one or the other and yeah I kinda want to believe he did more than that one job.

You're not too shy of a hero yourself user, a Real Hero...user
youtu.be/hFF5D2o0_tw
Lmao why fuck you? You just agreed with what I said

>there are no clean getaways
>first sequence is a clean getaway

Also, I thought Driveanon had finally been banished to the autistic Hell he deserved.

>youtu.be/hFF5D2o0_tw

what did he mean by this

Driveanon can stay. As long as he stops spamming his YT shit.

Love it. It's perfect

It wasn't necessarily clean, it was a chase technically, also I'm pretty sure that tag line was also foreshadowing the pawn shop robbery going wrong
>autistic hell he deserves
Anyone remember that one time someone made a Pepe expressing their sadness for not being able to kill me lmao
It was for you
Appreciate the love.
It's beautiful, it's a work of art.

Bump for drive

Another one

>I can't wait to suck that pussy after I do this robbery
What did he mean by this?

AYOOO

I really hope you're not serious with this shit.

Fuck you, Driveanon is based.

right.

yea.

FUCK ou you stupid fucking cuck idiot loser daggot fuck fuck you fucking fucker