Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EyumZCv1vD8
youtube.com/watch?v=JTSnwahkfiI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mass shootings

Terror

youtube.com/watch?v=EyumZCv1vD8

youtube.com/watch?v=JTSnwahkfiI

>What are those two countries again? Bulgaria? Yeah. Belarus? No, don't think so. Uhhh.... Romania. Pretty sure that's Romania. Yeah, Bulgaria and Romania.

cigani

even we think they're poor shitholes

cheap jeans

The most beautiful women in Europe. Not the mountain women; the Plains and lowlands beauties.

poland gdp nominal 12000

romania gdp nominal 10000

embarrassing. gypsies entered the union 5 years after you and you're barely scraping by

btw i'm not op

one man should have all that power

and one man did

>What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see these
European Union members. In other owrds fucked countries

your data is false

Beggars with drugged babies for romania.
Pretty churches for Bulgaria

why did you replace this based script with shitty latin

Cultura

Riqueza

8% gdp growth my man

this kind of reminded me of finland

this kind of reminded me of american whoring on steroids, the fuck

Next month's neetbux application, hope for employment to finish studies, my responsibility for the state of the world...

she's 14 years old btw

the prime reason could be that they'd be considered slavs if they still used our alphabet?

again, false

The only civilised countries

those some KANGZ?

what the fuck

No one considers all the siberian and Caucasus people Slavic though

Un jour nous nous relèverons, mon cher ami. Un jour nous nous relèverons. La France et l'Angleterre ont encore bien des leçons à enseigner au monde.

I don't speak moonbabble

most people do not even know those people exist

>nato and eu are two separate organizations so hato won't be expanding east

The Enemy

f you join us the third time, you can have those lands.

Yes,but i'm saying that since they were our beta-orbiters during the medieval ages and since at one point our language was the lingua franca of medieval eastern europe they decided to employ it and if they still used it today and kept "Wallachia"as their name they'd be considered slavs and because they're almost surrounded by slavs.

gypsies

Third time's the charm,Hans.

>t. muhamed gipovski

Based.

Gypsy

NATO is notoriusly known for putting land under the control of it's members... What is even the purpose of their land grabbing? Nobody does anything productive with it.

disgust

underrated

Same here. Bulgaria and Romania are the exemplary "bottom-of-EU" countries in Croatia. They're the ones that the media scares us with. I'm talking article titles like "If Croatia doesn't fix its economy, we'll end up like BG/ROU and they'll overtake us" and similar.

Personally, I think they're okay. Romanian girls seems to be qts and Bulgarians are probably the historically most relevant South Slavs, but they bully Macedonians too much and I like Macedonians.

3 or 4 successful countries paying the welfare of 25 ungrateful others.

It's a feeling I can relate to since, since our own country does nothing but pay Quebecs welfare as they vacuum up the vast majority of all equalization money in the country then have the nerve to pull their "Fuck Canada, vive la Quebec libre" bullshit.

>yfw kr*utoids get assraped by the USA, UK, and Russia for a third time and final time

>3 or 4 successful countries paying the welfare of 25 ungrateful others.
You can't seriously think that those "3 or 4" are simply being benevolent and are giving away money with no underlying motives?

Copper Thiefs Federation
An unmatched force