Interracial dating

I met my girlfriend's high school friends tonight.

We drove to her hometown so that she could introduce me to her mom. After I took her mom out to eat, we dropped her mother off and then went to a bar to meet her childhood friends. Every single one of her friend from high school were black. I found out tonight that my girlfriend grew up in the ghetto and attended a prominently black high school.

It completely caught me off guard, because all of her current friends are white. I've been dating her for 8 months. Do you think my girlfriend fucked black guys in high school?

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy-r.com/video/150930/Slut_Gangbanged_In_School_Toilet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

Fuck off shill nigger loving faggots.

yes

Yep she got BLACKED multiple times.
Your kids will be mongrels

Yes

/thread

everyone go home

Gee I don't know, do niggers fuck anything that walks?

Yes.

Drop the coal burner!

>Abort abort abort!
>Negative ghostrider the pattern is full!
>All hands abondon ship!

My brain can't decode that image, where does the tree end and where does the Niggess start? My brain hurts now.

>After I took her mom out to eat

Ask her faggot.

Does her vagina look like a wizards sleeve?

Then yes.

Double trips demands it. Kek has spoken. FAGGOT

I want to, but I'm afraid she might interpret the question itself as a racist dog whistle. I have no doubt that she'll break up with me if she even suspects that I'm even 1% racist.

I'm about 15% racist.

Yes, definitely.

Never date below your class

Probably. Sounds like you can get over it though.

>I'm afraid
You're doing it wrong.

>worrying about she feels

If she breaks up with you over this, she is not the one.

Why are you dating a coon's mattress then?

She's been face down on Jamal's waterbed getting the Somali Slam

What happens when you date a low class person who wears a upper middle class costume?

I'm already emotionally invested

>She's been face down on Jamal's waterbed getting the Somali Slam

I'd let Ben Carson fuck my gf desu.

ask her about her past BFs
if she gets offended, then you know for sure she burned coal

Ask her if she had boyfriends during the period that she only hung out with niggers

I have, but she has never mentioned race when talking about them.

Go at it real subtle like

So, tell me, who was your first boyfriend, and how big was that niggers cock?

You either deal with her past or move on. You at the crossroads.
Do you think you can live and accept a life where your girlfriend has fucked a black guy before? If so, then carry on.

If you can't then end it now deal with the week or two of regret and find another girl.

Straight away means she's sweeping Coal under the rug if you get me

>Do you think you can live and accept a life where your girlfriend has fucked a black guy before?

No, I don't. The thought of it bothers me enough to make a thread about it.

I think this might be a deal breaker.

Don't ask the question directly user, start out a conversation like any other subject matter and go circling around the main question until you're finally in a comfortable position to ask, besides gather more information about her life in the past while you're doing it (you've been together with her for 8 months, about time).

She was surrounded by big juicy black cocks. What else do you think she did? She probably slobbered all over them. Hell she probably got fucked by 2 nig nogs at the same time. :)

I'm afraid she has been BLACKED, multiple times and with more than 1 at the same time.

Fuckin aussie

Here mate I found her life story

Choo! Choo!

top kek

kek

She from Florida OP?

>heavy-r.com/video/150930/Slut_Gangbanged_In_School_Toilet/

Either ask her or never know for sure.

Obviously even if you do ask her, you won't know for sure unless she says yes.

quality post

Then end it now or it'll devour you for the whole time you're together with her. End it before it goes too far. It's simple. Just difficult.

I think she s famous on Google already mate

Aussie never fails.

How many bfs has she had? You could also ask for sex partners? Just as for their name and see if it sounds niggerish.

That girl was actually a Mexican

She was also a literal victim of human sex trafficking that was moved to that school for her safety
>move 14 year old victim to nigger school for "safety"

The government is massively fucking incompetent, especially in Florida

wait what the fuck, so there's DNA living in my body from all the girls I've ever had sex with? I'd have probably stayed a fucking virgin if this was common knowledge. Jesus fucking Christ, the links even work and confirm the post.

wtf did I just read? You mean the few girlfriends I fucked in highschool are carrying my jizz with them, and some of my godly DNA is now apart of their kids? My own jizz is in my head?

Why not try Keknumerology, usabro.

Google random number generator on google.
Result #1 should be a page where you can set the lower limit (=1) and the upper limit (=10) of the random number to be generated.

Now, click, and let Kek provide you with a number between 1 and 10.
How to interpret the result:

-If the number is between 1 and up to including 5, then your gf has had black bfs
-If the number is between 6 and up to including 10, then your gf has had black bfs

With Kek's apocalyptic knowledge at hand, make sure you understand that every kiss you lay on her lips, means exposure and contamination to wart-infested black dicks.

Enjoy your day.

What's she look like? Coal burners are pretty easy to spot

Yes, she's a damaged good

Ops gf here ive never touched a black mans penis

You can touch my chocolate taniwha if you want.

Ok, I just spent an hour researching and reading about this. This is one of the most important red pills about women that I have seen. Especially since the part of the brain that is affected (among others) is the frontal lobe. (The frontal lobes are involved in motor function, problem solving, spontaneity, memory, language, initiation, judgement, impulse control, and social and sexual behavior). Also, a study has shown that microchimerism concentration is connected with Alzheimers in women, that is, women with Alzheimer had a greater concentration of these in their brain.

>Falling for that may-may

Top kek. Luv u australia.
Same digits also, nice

Do this op

If that's true you'll break up eventually anyway. Stop wasting you're time one her, coal burner or not (She probably is one though).

what does it matter? it's in the past.

>he has a percentage of racism
>it's not 100%

This is gold lmao

just get her a nice black boyfriend to keep her satisfied when you're married to her

I believe niggers exist, but I don't believe that all black people are niggers. In my opinion, a true racist believes that all black people are niggers.

>with this being said, he thinks 15% of niggers are good "people"

the ones that aren't niggers are the ones with a little drop of white from when the plantation owner was feeling horny one night and fancied some chocolate

Getting dumped by a coalburner for being just 15% racist... Is that 85% do-gooding idiocy WORTH it, OP?!

WHY was she in such a school, anyway? Poverty? Idiot shitlib parents?

MAYBE she didn't sleep around at all in her youth, which is one way of asking the question subtley...

Fuck it, though, she's probably had more Fulani Frankfurters than hot dinners.

>Fulani Frankfurters
Fuck, I'm dying.

I opted in favour of it at the last minute, over "more Kikkuyu Cumberlands in her Cumberbatch ..."

>believing racial differences exist
>quantifying it at less than 100%

Nigga you stupid

40% chance

wtf I love aussies now

These

we dont know,

if you fucked man then you would have DNA from all of them. Man can "infect" man and woman there are no studies saying that woman can

this

how does nigger cum taste like user?

>Took her mom out to eat
>Didn't bang her afterwards

Enjoy being a cuck.

Bogans know how to get at the heart of a woman every time

you know she had that big nigger dick deep in her pussy hitting places you could never reach shes about ready to leave your ass for a nigger

ask her about the cock sizes of every one of her last boyfriends.
Ask her daily.

Definitely. Without a doubt. You'be been diving around a clunge with the DNA deposits of Jamal and Tyrone. And probably have aids.

> babe i something to tell you
> meeting your friends last night was cool
> reminded me how i lost my virginty too
> to a cute black names Sawahanda
> i didnt ever think i could tell you
> but now i know youll be cool
THATS NO PROBLEM HUN I LOST MY VIRGINITY TO JAMAL AND THEN FUCKED ALL HIS FRIENDS

Easy.

Keep banging her while looking for next girlfriend

>eating out your girlfriend's mom while she sucks your dick in the backseat of a dirty taxi cab
Alpha as fuck m8

I'm a no premarital sex moralfag so this is easy for me.

I don't know why you think race should make a difference. She's still not a virgin no matter the case.