Wealthiest European countries are the equivalent of mediocre US states

>wealthiest European countries are the equivalent of mediocre US states
REALLY makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/blog/when-it-comes-household-income-sweden-and-germany-rank-kentucky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Mississippi
i fucking knew it before looking on this chart. what a shithole

A shithole US state, yet 99% of non-Americans would give an arm an leg to be allowed to live there.

Source:
mises.org/blog/when-it-comes-household-income-sweden-and-germany-rank-kentucky

>Oklahoma that high

>Mmiissiissiippii richer than NZ
yeah nah

Sales Tax in Oklahoma is what? 6.5% and 4.5% for state. That's almost 4/5 times less than us from the get go.

>mises.org

That explains it, lol.

>luexembourg

europeans on suicide watch

What's up with New Hampshire

No taxes on income. They have property taxes though which aren't included in this very objective and definitely not totally misleading chart.

>disposable income
>implying you don't get anything back from your taxes
>free retirement, free healthcare etc.

>Poorkansas

europoors btfo

>free

>free

I get 2700 Euros when I'm 60 and don't have to do shit anymore. Just sitting at home.

what happened to the protestant work ethic?

>he's an american cucktholic
let me guess polish or mick heritage?

He didn't deduct the amount American households pay from their disposable incomes to have comparable healthcare coverage to those European countries though.

>he's a tolerant protestant

i'm mostly giuseppe

What about purchasig power?

who cares what those jews do
they have money, but they cant educate themselfs, cant take care of their health, they are deathly afraid of losing their job

they are goblins, running after riches, a finn will have a much easier life with the possibility to become rich if he really wants to

What does Protestant work ethic have to do with pensions?

Like wtf are you even thinking?

No, it's mostly taxes that he didn't account for, in anyway. Many US states rely on property taxes to fund all the basic service.

First of all property taxes are not accounted for here, making it seem like they have higher disposable income than they really do.

Secondly, most of those with "higher disposable income" have no choice but to live in poor areas with underfunded public services.

>they have money
No they don't

Their 1% has money, the average person's wealth (median) in America is lower than Spain.

>retiring at 60

>source: mises.org

If you don't post "brm brm" in this thread your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

>tfw retired at 20 off your tax dollars
Thanks bro!

The metric takes those types of benefits into account.
This is median too. I don't know where you get your "wealth" figures from but that's a ludicrous claim and just plain insulting.

The median wealth is a shitty indicator though. It ranks the Spanish higher than Germans and Swedes because Germans don't own homes near as much, but they have far higher median incomes.

Rapefugees in Germany get that at any age without doing shit. By the time you would get your pensions Germany will be so heavily automated everyone else will get something similar too whether they work or not.

Well, you'd have to apply the property tax by weighing it proportionally to home ownership rates by state.
He probably didn't even apply the state sales tax either.

>Mexico
LEL