Aren't they vegans? I mean... They don't eat any from an animal? Right?

Aren't they vegans? I mean... They don't eat any from an animal? Right?

If so... Why is there a lot of Indiana videos eating meat?

youtu.be/Hza0nZF4zMw

youtu.be/foLenVoQ2sw

youtu.be/gDJxW82Sn8A

Who cares...

D

>indiana

but seriously I think it's only hard core buddhists that do that?

vegetarian ain't vegan

this is like the ghetto version of that serbian guy on youtube who cooks shit in the woods

No. Hindus get butthurt about cows and some religious people don't eat meat, but most Indians do.

no, they dont eat beef. they even drink milk, beef is literally the only thing. granted, they do have a very high vegetarian population

No, generally people of the brahmin caste are vegetarian. Otherwise, meat is on the menu apart from beef if they're hindu.

here is a brief explanation
only the upper brahmin caste of hindus are vegetarian
only hindus don't eat beef
all other indians eat everything

It depends on the region. Apparently vegetarianism is big in western India, but not so much in the southern and eastern parts of the country

>ghetto version

The guy is clearly using industrial kitchen equipment and managed to cook huge meals without burning everything at the bottom of the pan.

He's a trained cook of some kind and probably owns a kitchen somewhere.

Cursory search through his videos shows that he cooks for his village and destitute people

I just spent over an hour watching those videos. Thanks.

No. He cooks for fun for himself and his family and sometimes for his village. They are not destitute, they have fish and vegetables and animals that they farm in abundance.

Hinduism is an extremely diverse religion. Some Hindus don't eat meat, some do.

For become vegetarian you need Indian wifu and indian food market, or you die

>waifu
>3DPD
That's not how it fucking works.

>vegan
No most veggie pajeets eat dairy
But eggs are considered quasi-meat

>non-veg
Lots of differing attitudes on it depending on precise region, caste, religion, religious denomination, personal preference

It's a toss up: live where you are surrounded by vegetarians and miss out on decent food or live surrounded by normal meat eating folk but put up with worse smelling street shit.

>miss out on decent food
Indian vegetarian food is much better than meat though.
I'm vegetarian because of family but have eaten meat at KFC and BurgerKing with my freinds many times, and it tasted like bland shit every time, I thought I was eating rubber.
Another question, why are there so many blak people in KFC? It feels like this is their daily diet. Dont they cook at home?

>KFC
it's shit.

I won't ever.

Name one good food product that uses meat. You carnivores always try to make everyone think non veg food is better but can never back it up. If high profile food chains dont have good food then who has?

Since when is drinking cow piss vegan?

tey et vagenes bby ;)))

steak, ribs, bacon (with eggs)

You dumb idiot, only Brahmins are vegetarian, and also not vegan, they consume milk, honey etc. So a vast majority of people are not vegetarian.

I eat about 90% vegan but I love eating chicken or burgers if it's high quality and cooked well.

The only vegetarian food worth a damn is Indian food

remove this thread i feel sick from this flag

Okay, raep u next week?

Im rajasthani and my whole family from my mothers side doesnt eat meat. Not even a brahmin.
Eating meat is a bihari/bengali/mallu/muslim thing

Sorry, man. I'm a Bengali and I grew up in south India. Don't know jack shit about Northies.

What do you people usually do at world cup year?

No one watches or cares about any sport other than cricket here. There are greater concerns like providing toilets and education to people than worrying about having the lowest per capita football talent.

>destitute people
Lol what? They are living a pretty decent, rural life.

This isn't true at all. As mentions, many communities who are not Brahmin are veg....

I heard toilet revolution is now in progress rapidly in India, right?

Hopefully it'll work out like it did in Bangladesh and some states in India like Kerala and Himachal Pradesh.