Real talk, nig nogs. Are the people of other nations jealous of our access to firearms here in the US?

Real talk, nig nogs. Are the people of other nations jealous of our access to firearms here in the US?

Pic related. A common American low-tier loadout.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9_YWNo1f-o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AK's are shit. Pistol has mag extension but doesn't hold extra rounds. AR has 16" barrel carbine length gas system.

bumping for clarity

FWIW, it's a Western-made AK, so it runs fairly efficiently. The ammunition I purchased is fucking garbage though.

Since we aren't allowed to own full-auto rifles I admit that sometimes I do wish I had one.

Now on the other hand, only having access to semi-auto and bolt action is easier for the wallet, you don't need to buy ammo that often.

I am, kinda.

I honestly am. I have an sks I love but I'm only allowed to put 5 bullets in it and I wouldn't be able to shoot an intruder with it even if he was shooting at me or else I'd go to jail.

No. If I want to get shot I will go to ISIS.

I've never seen the use of a full-auto weapon, even in combat. Having semi-auto allows for corrections to be made to firing stance and aim between shots, but automatic is basically going full retard.

I'm surprised more white French aren't armed to the teeth.

Your country has some immensely fucked up gun laws, lad.

I like you Morocco. Don't go down the path of the Aussie.

Yes, but then I remember the hordes of gypos, pikeys and chavs in this country and realise it would be a terrible idea for them to be able to purchase a firearm.

In a perfect world, I'd like to be able to purchase basically the same types of firearms as you, but I'd also like to have fairly stringent background checks and not be able to just walk into a shop and buy one.

I think pol posters are
but have met foreigners that legit talk like the people that RP on here,
muh small dicks,
muh don't need them

>I've never seen the use of a full-auto weapon
that's because you have to have been in combat to have seen combat bud

It's a little surreal knowing that I can pay cash for one of the rifles and walk out the same day (pending clean background check).

The handgun though? I had to wait a fucking week. Yeah. For a single-stack compact.

Based FL.

>Two assault rifles

Why not vary it up and trade the AK in for a shotgun or LR rifle?

Not being a nigger, but I am jealous you burgers can have those guns, I feel under submission to the social contract it is an inaliable right and reaponsibility for all intelligent and decent humans to have access to weapons to hold government to account and defend yourself when the government fails to do so.

I'm actually inheriting two shotguns and two hunting rifles from my great-grandfather soon. I'll post 'em on /k/ and anticipate ridicule for not knowing more about the guns.

Also, not to be nit-picky, but
>assault rifles

No way, Kemosabe. These can only be semi-automatic. No full auto here.

We did used to be able to own handguns over here, and the laws about them were pretty relaxed (in terms of types / capacity). And then we had one or two 'incidents' and now literally every citizen in this country cannot own handguns and even our other firearms laws in general were tightened heavily.

There's ''''technically'''' a handgun licence that the Home Secretary can issue on a case-by-case basis, but I think only certain government security officials can get them. I have no idea who actually can get them but that's my guess.
Former / current soldiers in this country can't even own them and a few of them have been jailed for bringing them back as souvenirs.

I'm proud to live in a country where we don't have a primary school or some such massacred every single week.

USA is like South Africa in terms of violence

Definitely not. I glad that lunatics (esp. rapefugees) can't access firearms easily. Better they run on killing sprees with knives and what not and our police can take them easily down before they can kill hundreds of innocent people in a few minutes.

>USA is like South Africa in terms of violence

Yes, op, i wish we had a second amendment...and a first.

We don't even have a written constitution

You can use ours, it's not like our fucking Senate or Congress gives a shit about it.

It's really easy to get guns in the United Kingdom too so long as you're not a fucking moron/have a criminal record/have a mental illness (even then, illegal firearms do exist).

Shotguns are plentiful in the UK and almost everything else is unavailable. Our laws allow for Shotguns, especially if you're a land-owner or live in the countryside.

When I have the money I plan on getting myself a few shotties later in life.

>Shotguns

Good God, I visited friends near Leicestershire a couple of summers ago and the place was fucking bonkers with rabbits. Bigguns, too! I couldn't imagine having to deal with that chaos on a daily basis

>I'm surprised more white French aren't armed to the teeth.
I don't think so. It's just general cuckoldry

First, you wouldn't be allowed to use your gun, I mean you gotta wait they guy sprays you with an automatic rifle before being allowed to shoot yourself, and if you happen to kill him, you'll probably end up in jail.

Second, most people are all about talks. All those revolutionaries and all, if you dare to talk them about combat, fighting or firearms, they completely back off. They seem to imagine that the French Revolution was some peaceful protest, with people writing press articles and books, the French people just sitting Place de la République to protest, and then gently ask the king if he'd let himself guillotined.

Welcome to France, my friend.

Wow, that practically shits on Bastille Day and all of its meaning

I dont belive that everybody should have free acces to guns without a license, but the process of getting a gun license has to be debureaucratised and should be cheaper

Yes, of course we are.

> milled AK
> pinned barrel
That offends my sensibilities.

>offended by a milled AK

Are you offended by tradition as well, friend?

Yeah, I'm pretty jealous
TFW I cant have 10 firearms at once

>>I'm surprised more white French aren't armed to the teeth.
The Frenchmen that matter (i.e. the rurals) already are, Cletus.

That baby is cute as fuck. I'll reciprocate with a picture of an equally chubby but cute cat

You have enough money for a KAC RAS and a MATECH, why not just buy an Aimpoint to complete your Block 1?

well, there's that too.
All the Anglo seemed to call it Bastille Day, while it isn't really.
we say the 14th July because they wanted to leave a doubt whether we feast the storming of the Bastille (1789) or the festival of the federation (1790)
The right (well, the old one) wouldn't have allowed the storming of the Bastille to be our National Day, while it was what the left wanted.

Everybody's happy that way, and most people think now that the storming of the Bastille was just a tiny bit violent, but overall a very good thing for peace and freedom. They probably don't know about the bloodbath the storming of the Bastille was, nor about the heads that ended on a pike.

French government has always been really good at using history conveniently, and the French seem to love cucking even their own history.

No I dont want gypsies to have access to rifles.Our murder rates would multiply.

How did that work out in nice?

Barrel pins on milled AK's are in no way traditional. That's as traditional as Thomas Jefferson with an iPad.

>Aimpoint

Do you consider yours a worthwhile purchase? I was checking out the Vortex optics, but I'm still skeptical.

Think about it this way, if it weren't for the French Revolution, the spreading of Enlightenment ideals would have never reached the rest of the world. Take pride in your nation, ami

>Thomas Jefferson with an iPad

...Rand Paul?

fair deuce, just giving you a hard time anyway.

Not really.

>Hungary

Are the gypsies really that big of a problem in Hungary? How do they compare to, say, urban blacks in the US or rural black in South Africa?

Do other countries have road signs like this?

nah not really. Im glad i don't need to buy firearms to defend myself from other people that want to kill me with firearms. I feel much safer knowing if an intruder was to come into my house the most they will have is a knife. Also im glad the police wont shoot and kill me if I try to run / if I was black.

>SBR laws
>no full auto made after 1986
>massive import restrictions
>mag cap restrictions in many states
>bullet button
>california and NY
lol not jelly at all

Yes.

>the most they will have is a knife

Have you ever been fucking stabbed? That shit will change your life forever, bruh

Please note that many of these restrictions are in place in "progressive" states

They're mostly in the eastern part of the country and they're definitely not as stupid as blacks, but just as aggressive.They love to rob, but they only have knives unlike niggers.

Yes. If you get a PRO that'she on sale it will be about $375. A Vortex Strikefire only has about 300 hours of battery life, an Aimpoint PRO has about 30k. If you want even more you can get a Primary Arms/Holosun micro red dot or an Aimpoint T1/T2 that has 50k battery life.

Nope, have some rifles, single shot.
Don't need anything more

Unless I was insecure.. then I might be a bit jelly

the import restrictions alone are totally unacceptable. we have some shitty laws but overall i'm happier with our laws as i can literally buy whatever i want. on a side note, all weapons which can not be carried by one man don't require a license or registration at all, freely available like a big mac.

Only retards are jealous of the us..

This

you would rather be shot than stabbed? wut?

That anons retarded but so are you, American made AKs are shit. Combloc or bust.

>300

>30k

Holy shit, that's a massive difference.

How's the actual reticle? My current red dot is a piece of shit Chink device that doesn't stay zeroed in for anything.

don't you have a truck to catch?

>outfitting your AK with sights and tacticool rail systems

Mikhail is rolling in his grave. How dare you.

I am,yes.

VERY jealous.

>All the Brazilian civilian can buy are shit-tier Taurus revolvers and lever-action rifles after a lot of bureoucracy,hard as fuck to get permits
>Restricted to buy x amount of ammo
>Restricted to buying shitty calibers for said lever-actions

I want to leave

Of course I'm jelly, probably the only reason to be

I would love to own an AR-15 type rifle, an M14 and a glock or 1911. But my government treats me like a child, so the closest thing I can get to this is LARPing with a bolt action .22.

Not having a weapon literally never crosses my mind

>insults about sixteen other nations in this thread, including his own countrymen

Hey Jamal-Jeanbaptiste, how's the the halal food store these days?

>Taurus

Oh yeah, those guns that fire themselves when jostled too much

youtube.com/watch?v=C9_YWNo1f-o

Your police force got fucking screwed with the factory rejects. See video.

turks don't need firearms to fight against the evil state.
they got their crazy grandma's

Im very jealous. I daydream about having the freedom Americans have almost daily

stop this it's the current year and russians use rails and tacticool everything for quite some time.

It's a 5.56 AK anyway so it's already sacrilegious and the rails are high quality Russian shit (zenitco) not cheesy garbage. Don't worry, I have "traditional" AKs too.

>Denmark

>a nation that is 95% Lutheran and incredibly white

The US wouldn't need weapons if we had those kinds of statistics.

I am mad jelly desu

everyday I wish I had a gun, mostly to be able to hunt but also for self defense since these days you never know

That looks fucking ridiculous. Is that a G43? I can't tell from the picture.

100% yeah. I expect you cunts can't fight for shit, though.

Maybe it's just me, but I use my AK for iron-sight specific shooting since it takes a slightly different dynamic than just focusing on a dot on a small piece of glass.

>have a nice collection of old milsurp rifles I enjoy plinking with
>got a new job that works me to death and rarely have time to head to the range
Shoot some paper for me OP.

That's why they spend most of their time shooting themselves... Oh and school kids

>AK
AEК-971 is 10 times better.

We are stuck with that garbage company and we can't even use 9mm bullets

Whats the point,just end it

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

It's a g19.

Starter pack in Russia

School kids should have had guns. Had it coming.

An Aimpoint PRO has a 2 MOA red dot which is 2 inches at 100 yards. That's the smallest reticle currently available.

Vote Trump

Also, this car stay in my garage

Silly me, lunch box grenades would have fixed most of it

i'm jealous.

FUCKING KEKED EUROPE

Yes Im fucking jealous, I cant get a rifle license because I dont own 10 million miles of land and the only gun club near me shoots air rifles, and the only shotguns I can own on a shotgun license are limited to 2+1 in the chamber.

>guns that shoot in bursts and have more than a ten-cartridge capacity are prohibited.

Sure.

I am jealous burger, I hate what this country has become since the introduction of the NFA.

The sheep of this country that rolled over and handed in their guns have doomed the future generations to totalitarianism and political correctness, it sickens me desu

I am. Life without freedom is pain.

No.

>mfw this will come to an end soon

People can't be trusted with freedom. Eventually everyone starts arguing

I wish I could Airdrop crates of AR's over Europe.
I wish I could give you all a fighting chance.

My heart truly goes out to all of you bros that can't into freedom.

don't worry, ar's are available in pretty much every euro country.

This pasta never gets old.

be able defend themselves is a good thing, but what do you have is too much, why the common man to have arsenal automatic rifles?

Yes.
I just want to shoot and blow shit up in the desert. That's all I want.