Why public school literally became like jail?

Why public school literally became like jail?

USA school

>math
Learn how to do this retarded shit you'll never need, unless you become an engineer

>science
Chemistry lmao

>english
Read these fucking stories bitch

>history
>British are bad
>indians are bad
>dixie is bad
>germans are bad
>russians are bad
>commies are evil
>terrorists are bad

>pe
Free time lmao

>health
Lmao write down these definitions of obscure words and then i'll give you a 100

>sex ed
>sex is bad

>government
>"founding fathers were literal gods"

I was more refering about the hostile behavior of students, it's not the same on the US than here.
here it's basically innocent people confronted to a pack of psychopathic assholes, and teachers don't care.

the public school i went to was pretty ok
>competent science teachers, really good chemistry teachers
>technology courses (automotive, woodworking, comp tech, metalworking/millwright) offered opportunities for certifications that went towards post-secondary education
>english was meh
>PE was a gud time and well-funded, cycled through a fair bit of sports
>bused in black kids from Toronto for our team so we were competitive
>ok arts & humanities, history teachers were pretty great
>had a proper greenhouse program
i think it's really just underfunded city schools that bear the brunt of poor public education here, but even they aren't that bad

The behavior of students is very good in America

Why is that bad?

>Learn how to do this retarded shit you'll never need

holy pandas. can i have her? pls

Lots of shitskins

It's always been that way but it's getting better. Schools in Germany are chill as fuck

>Learn how to do this retarded shit you'll never need, unless you become an engineer

t actual current high schooler

tell me how knowing how to find the radical of 4031 will help me

I remember 9th grade too

nothing can help you at this point really

If you're not an extreme brainlet shooting to be a janitor or a truck driver then math is Incredibly useful and necessary ....

Who were the bad guys in your history class?

All you need in life is to be able to talk, walk, and eat.

he's blatantly underaged, nobody over the age of 18 is still butthurt about math class in high school

yeah but if you want to eat, you need to know math so you can get a job so you can get money to buy food

>nobody over the age of 18 is still butthurt about math class in high school
wouldn't say that, i still know a good amount of people who talk about how useless math is

Model student and defender of the peace.

to prepare kids for adult life

Those people are generally losers

>then math is Incredibly useful and necessary
99% of humanity are able to get by with an eight grade level mathematical ability at best. Incredibly helpful, certainly. Necessary, not really.

the eternal krauts

Also worth mentioning that a highschool education really isn't necessary if you were born with a vagina.

In what damn field? I've literally always used math for every job I've had since highschool

I've had no problem in le Lycée. Except this Then I've worked in many schools (as teacher assistant), and I noticed that school is the only prison where you can't punish people who want to escape.
So it's hell for both parties, students and teachers.

>wouldn't say that, i still know a good amount of people who talk about how useless math is

wow, underachievers still stuck in high school mindset? who woulda thought pham

I'm 18 and i'm planning on going to law school. I don't understand how maths is to help me there?

I was never complaining about it.
I'm just stating that most of the shit you learn in math class is outright useless unless you go into a select group of professions

Minor math really.

>maths
You've outed yourself Bruce, take off the proxy

>USA school

oh nonononno

>math learn how to do this retarded shit you'll never need, unless you become an engineer

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWJAKKJAWK

>had a pretty amazing experience in US public schools
>found my passion for pure mathematics when I was only in 5th grade because of amazing teachers
>started calc in 7th grade, finished calc in 8th, did half of undergrad math before end of high school, encouraged by more wonderful teachers
>became great friends with those teachers, better than with my high school friends
>now im in undergrad and one of the best in my department at UC Berkeley
but public school is a meme and you aren't just lazy, sure :)

in which one of these the shooting usually occurs?

Hi Tony Zhang

The only non-drill lockdown I had was during an English class but it ended up being a prank call.

>sex is bad
They told us to try having lots of sex now but use protection.

Had to took world literature in uni, almost every story was about white guy getting cucked, racism stuff and all that.

It seems like the options from a quick search are Software Engineer, Economics PhD, and Pharma Researcher.
So, no, I'm not an applied cuck.

>maths
proxy or immigrant detected

It is jail, duhh.
Things i thought we all knew op.

>"founding fathers were literal gods"
jesus christ government was probably the only class where i felt like i was being fed literal propaganda

Here the bad guys are:
>Spanish
>Tlaxcaltecs
>Gringos
>French
>Mexicans