Anyone else off the Trump train?

The past year of back and forth fighting between Trump and "the establishment" culminates this week with Trump's gleeful integration into the party as a typical Republican. Now only is that NOT what we wanted from him, but now he is guaranteed to lose to Hillary, who was the favorite from the beginning, meaning with shit was all a waste of time.

Other urls found in this thread:

rollcall.com/news/hawkings/prominent-life-sanders-looms-back-hill
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Split-ticket_voting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The past year of back and forth fighting between Bernie and "the establishment" culminates this week with Bernie's gleeful integration into the party as a typical Communist. Now only is that NOT what we wanted from him, but now he is guaranteed to lose to Trump, who was the underdog from the beginning, meaning with shit was all a waste of time.

I get that you're "giving the piss" or whatever you Aussies call it, but is not a comparable analogy. If the Dems win big, Bernie would be head of the Senate Budget Committee. He'd still be a key player in the new administration.

I don't think Trump even intends to win, and is planning on going all Glenn Beck and starting is own tea-party media scam. There's been some leaks about this.

fpbp

Pence knocked me off the train. Trump will probably still win, but I'm not going to help.

OP is right.
I'm probably gonna vote hillary as well, fuck trump, from now on I'm #MentallyHill

1/10 made me think

I hate Trump now.

Also I'm now #artillery4shillary

Also saged

I don't think Trump has a prayer unless Hillary picks a really shitty VP. If she picks that Sherrod Brown guy from Ohio, who satisfies progressives and is a White male, she'll win 46 states.

The reason I liked Trump is because he'll disrupt the political process. That's still pretty apparently going to happen. The Republicans hate him.

Seniority and tenor in the senate determine things like that, not who the president is. The senate decides who is assigned to what positions within the senate. Bernie has only been around 2 terms and is not going to head a committee any time soon.

Fucking Kek

I was always #withher

>By virtue of seniority, and his willingness to belong to the Democratic Caucus, Sanders has the party’s top seat on the Budget Committee. Now he’s the ranking minority member, a job of minimal import in a year when the GOP majority isn’t even trying to move a budget blueprint through the Senate. But he’d be chairman in 2017 if Democrats win back control, which now looks probable

rollcall.com/news/hawkings/prominent-life-sanders-looms-back-hill

Actually, what would disrupt the process more is if one of the parties is delivered a knockout punch forcing some new ideas to the table. Otherwise we'll just keep having this back and forth stagnation. Of course, the U.S. could just end up like Mexico was, a "democratic" one party state for a century.

I still might vote Trump, but it's certainly less exciting seeing the usual band of Republican yokels like Rick Perry and Santorum hanging around.

#IMWITHHER

Mother of fuck, you people are pathetic

How fucking stupid do you have to be to think anyone would believe that

I'm not sure that's true. If the GOP crumbles it just means a century of Democrat domination.

Right now I just want disruption so sensible new ideas can come in. America's stagnant, they've been sitting in their own bathwater for 300 years. It's time for a total restructuring of government if not a breakup of the country.

Im voting for him still because im a white working male but I have no great expectations. I cant even understand how a non cuck white male would for for Clinton.

It's too late at this point.

I'm genna split my ticket and hope for the best. Split ticket voting is when you vote for separate parties in the President and House/Senate.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Split-ticket_voting

Kys jew shill.

Our meme magic grows stronger by the day. Lord KEK drinks his fill of the blood of turkroaches, Frenchmen, and American police officers. We have awoken an Old God. We will meme our way into the whitehouse and finally bring about the great happening. It is already set in motion.

Praise KEK!

It's interesting that in the 'greatest country in the world' the choice who leads them isn't the choice of who is smarter, but who is the least likely to ruin the country even more.

It should be a choice between good and better, not bad and worse.

Ironic coming from a kraut who is ruled by Merkel the Destroyer of Nations.

but yeah it's an unfortunate era we live in. you're not entirely wrong.

> Implying you were on the Trump train in the first place.

At some point Trump would have had to mend fences with the Republican party if he wanted to get anything done as President. It makes sense to do it now so that he can have a unified convention.

I swapped after seeing the cancerous generals. And after Trump became more and more like a typical politican.

Didn't most Republicans get behind him?

If repeating numbers OP dies tonight for being a nigger shill

anybody with half a brain got off the trump train when it stopped to let the cuckservatives on board and announced that the next stop was cuck city

Wtf now I'm a #cruz4hillmentallyartillary

*genitals

Jesus Christ, just shut the fuck up. You shills are insufferable.

sage

I'm now #MentallyHill
I'm now #ClintonClitoris
I'm now #Hilldebeast
I'm now #CuckedForHill
Ad nauseam

Trump will be your president

KEK wills it!

Even if I decided to stop memeing and take politics seriously like a normie, I would still probably support Trump because his alternative is dogshit.
Also if you leave the meme train to become a normie, you have to think like a normie: It doesn't matter whether your candidate wins or loses, it just matters that you vote for what you think is best for the country.

I haven't seen this child on Sup Forums in a while. What is it up to nowadays?

I was on for a while until I found out about pic related

Now I can't help but focus on all his negatives.
>Degenerate sexual behavior. On the Howard Stern Show (a close friend of his) he tacitly admitted he has slept with hundreds of supermodels, and has a voracious sexual appetite
>Cheated on Ivana, his first wife, forcing his 3 young children through a painful divorce during their most formative years
>Then he married his mistress, Marla Maples, and had a kid with her, no doubt detonating any special sense of attachment his children had with him as a father figure
>Admitted that he was courting Princess Diana during his time with Marla. Mentioned in an interview that if Diana hadn't died, he would probably be with her.
>Cheated on Marla, divorcing her. Practically abandoned his daughter Tiffany.
>Eventually settled for a mail-order-bride half his age from Eastern Europe with more plastic than a barbie doll.
>He is an absent father/husband due to a constant lust for unnecessary wealth (you've got enough, just relax and focus on family)
>Has transparently lied on numerous occasions. Practically admits how he manipulates public perception for personal gain
>Has an extremely close relationships with Jews and the Jewish community itself. Every single child of his married a Jew. His entire family has Israeli citizenship.
>Pretends to be a Christian. Nobody believes this for even a second. But Trump is a savvy salesman and knows you never admit a fault. For a "Christian", he seemed very happy about his daughter abandoning her faith for Orthodox Judaism.

There's a whole host of other stuff, don't get me started.

t. Butthurt virgin

To be fair NYC is like 15% Jewish, and probably more among the top players. I think he mostly lost me when it became clear there was some shady shit about his net worth. That, and how amazingly lame it was to claim you're self funding you're campaign, bragging you don't need money, while begging for it front and center on your website. Not to mention typical geezer crap like an inability to retain new information. He kept using that "Kasich got lucky with fracking" line in Ohio despite repeatedly having Kasich refute it right in front of him with hard data.

Don't count on it, he'd be lucky if he gets to be Hillary's janitor.

The shady shit you're referring to is how he claims his brand name is worth upwards of $5 billion. Essentially doubling his stated net worth on a loose, hypothetical number. You must also factor in that half of America is against him now, so that brand name is probably not doing so hot these days.

Why is he so tepid in spending a billion on the general election?
If he was really worth $10 billion, this would be like the equivalent of a family buying a minivan to take the kids to soccer with.

He'll be dead or a raisin in 20 years, why not spend this money you've spent all this time accumulating? What was the fucking point of accumulating all that money if you aren't going to put it to use? To buy a ridiculous gold plated mansion that no one could possibly live in? To finance an over-the-top lifestyle of excess? So your children can go off and marry Juden?

>winning an argument against a Sup Forumstard Trump supporter
>he starts getting severely asspained
>I type up my conclusion with a witty retort of all points having been destroyed
>before I can post he tells me to check those sick dubs
>they are indeed sick dubs
>50 posts of OP BTFO afterwards

Imma let you finish, but check these dubs

I meant these

Berlusconi pls. Don't you have some jailbait to drug?

Fuck it, pulling the trigger. I'm #MentallyHill now

Same, but I don't think Trump will win. I don't want Hillary to win, either, but shit

Most of those things are true about Clinton too so fuck it, no breaks on this trump train, MAGA you shill fuck

We need to get back dubs to Sup Forums and remove them from Sup Forums

You are absolutely right, OP. I am now #shill4hill

FOUR SHEKELS HAS BEEN DEPOSITED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

There are only two possible conclusions I can draw from your assertion that Trump has been absorbed into the Republican collective, rather than pulling the Republican collective kicking and screaming with him:

1. You are a moron who is incapable of making rational conclusions based on the available facts.

2. You are a democrat who is here to shill.

Actually, I just realized that #2 is redundant. Never mind.

1/10
>Using that autists drawings unironically
>Using them at all

Anybody with half a brain would understand that hasn't happened, what has happened is the Trump train running them over and now dragging them along the tracks on their own intestine with them screaming and trying to get off but failing to do so.

Fuck off Hillary supporter.

Well said brother

When will based gook-moot word filter cuck?

We've had the same word filters forever now desu senpai.