I love everybody's part except mine

"I love everybody's part except mine" Hamill says regarding both TFA and Last Jedi.

Now that's he's openly talking about how shit Last Jedi is going to be - are your expectations any lower?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wBTJIqbh1Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=JBstE89j_7w
youtu.be/Xw0IR6fJlV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=wBTJIqbh1Wc

also

youtube.com/watch?v=JBstE89j_7w

stop shilling your channel

>We couldn't do anything that had been done before.
Good one. He should've looked into the camera and winked.

Where did he say that The Last Jedi will be shit? He's saying the character is going in a different direction that he thought. Which could be an indication that The Last Jedi will be good considering Mark wanted to clone Lukes hand and make an evil Luke that stars with him in the movie.

Its pretty obvious that Luke will be all "I don't want to make new Jedi boo hoo" in the new movie which isn't bad. Mark just sees Luke as how he was in the OT and cant accept that people change. He literally saw his own nephew destroy his whole life and now killed his best friend. I'd be a bit grumpy aswell

BASED MARK

youtu.be/Xw0IR6fJlV0

Bet he gets killed in the lamest possible way without any resistance.
Hamill would LOVE to play a villain so I seriously doubt Luke turns evil.
Or it's all a big ruse to make people think.

>He literally saw his own nephew destroy his whole life and now killed his best friend.
He didn't see shit. It was all offscreen. Mark Hamill doesn't know jack shit about Luke. He says you're probably going to have to buy a book, comic, or game, because the movies don't explore jack around Luke Walker.

I don't think it's only about this desu altho that definitely part of it.

I think he really wanted to act out the Jedi Academy stuff. In this, he's mostly like a mopey Yoda. Maybe he has an action scene but that will be it. I think he's fine with the focus being on Daisey, it's not that, and it's not the money.

I think he really hates it being so dramatically close to the Old Trilogy.

No, The Last Jedi is gonna be the best SW since the original thrilogy. That last trailer was very cool.

after rogue one I don't think my expectations could be any lower

I think Luke was the one who destroyed the academy and this reveal will be the big twist of the trilogy.

>Hamill says regarding both TFA and Last Jedi.
No it was in regards to TFA because he appeared at the very end and wanted a bigger part.

>Luke will be all "I don't want to make new Jedi boo hoo"
what a fag, i hope rey slices him up

Luke sucks

If your favorite character was Luke as a kid, you're a cuck

Vader, Han, Chewie, Lando, Leia, whoever were better choices

Hamill is so far left that he pees sitting down

Fuck his opinions.

>Its pretty obvious that Luke will be all "I don't want to make new Jedi boo hoo"
>Assumptions based off a single line from a single trailer

He's upset about it because he has to play the wise sage/mentor instead of a lightsaber weilding Jedi that does flips and shit.

Awh fuck well this ain't good.

Childhood is idolizing Han
Adulthood is realizing Luke makes more sense

and everything he has been saying over the past few months? its not hard to piece things together. he's unhappy because luke is completely different, not bad, but different

you cheeky cunt

he's unhappy bc the movie sucks. a son killing a father is a children's movie? and worse, there was no reason to do it. TFA is trash. Mark is right.

An actor talking about a movie or show is like a politician trying to appeal to swing voters. Most people already have their mind made up. With this, Disney will lose

TFA was trash but he said Rian's story has been great. I just think Star Wars has shot itself in the foot with TFA and now everyone else has to pick up the pieces. The fact that TLJ has to pick up exactly where TFA ended just shows how poorly JJ did TFA. He tried making a standalone movie with and didn't realize they needed to make 2 other movies.

>>Vader

In Star Wars he's nothing but a dog. Later he's a pussy.

>>Han

Yeah, but no.

>>Chewie

I didn't even like this thing.

>>Lando

>suave gentleman cliché

Zzzzzzz

>>Leia

Pff... Why would I have identified with this queefie cunt? I fapped to her, though.

Luke is the reason this shitty thing got so much success. He's quintessential hero.

I love Mark and even more so now it's obvious he knows what a shitty substandard cashgrab SW has become

Kinda hope Luke dies in TLJ, so i don't need a reason to watch these anymore.

Luke abandoned his training to save his friends. Fuck off, roastie.

No reason to have any faith in Rian. He hasn't made a good movie and his "Kylo's gruff scar looked silly to me so I pussified it :P" shit makes me think he's going to do a lot of stupid shit. Also it has signs of being another remake.

>the only character with actual development and isn't a cardboard cutout sucks

Star Wars fans, not even once.

>putting Leia at the end
>implying she isn't the only reason you replied
Nice try Kathleen

>Luke entrance being on Starkiller base

Would have improved the film a lot more. Luke beats Ren while Rey and cripple Finn escape.

That's not """socially responsible""" for (((some reason)))

Why does Obi Wan act like he doesn't know R2 and C3PO when they meet in IV?

also
Uncle Owen calls ole Ben a wizard. Obi Wan was a virgin confirmed

I'm assuming that Luke gets killed off in this because Hamill seems to have put on weight again.

the twist is that snoke wants luke skywalker as his apprentice, and he is using kylo as a tool to sabotage luke's life and weaken his resolve.

kylo was used to destroy luke's jedi school and force him into hermitude

now kylo's killed han solo and delivered some random girl onto his doorstep to deliver the message.

what left can kylo destroy that could mentally break luke, and cause him to come out of hiding?

what if snoke's specific desire is to draw luke out so that he creates a sith-based jedi order?

Nah. Luke doesn't get to be that important. Snoke is the biggest enigma in Star Wars though I doubt he will be a Luke fanboy. That would be poetic though since Kylo is a Vader fan fag.

can we talk about how mark hamill is terrible actor and is easily the worst part of TESB. Totally ruined that movie.

doubt it since he looked like ewan mcgregor

he's not a luke fanboy

he's a skywalker fanboy

this is why he chose kylo, and this is why he wants luke; they are both skywalkers

he could be doing it for some sort of sick pleasure, because the skywalkers destroyed the sith and the empire.

the poster is showing the two at odds with each other, a feudal relationship.

Retcons aren't new. Stop being autistic. Unless you're literally autistic then get over it regardless.

Fuck him. I, personally, LOVE Star Wars.

>use the skywalkers destroyed the sith and the empire.
Is there a difference, buddy? Empire = Sith Wizard.

wait is rey a jedi?

the original trilogy was the only point in canon star wars history where the sith controlled the empire, retard.

yes. the last jedi.

>power level increase
>robotic body parts
>gets girl
Literally anime-tier 'character development'

>gets girl

Except he doesn't...

You ain't seen 8 yet, sista!