"""""""""refugee""""""""""" did it again

>tribune.com.pk/story/1145711/germany-train-attacker-may-pakistani-origin-authorities/

How surprising ! The poor afghan """""teen"""" lied on his nationality and finally was Pakistani. What a kind of refugee have you here Mrs Merkel.

I cannot stand to wait for the reaction of the host family.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-13/merkel-said-to-keep-refugee-doors-open-in-television-appearance
info.kopp-verlag.de/hintergruende/europa/birgit-stoeger/bataclan-der-verschwiegene-horror-ueber-folter-und-verstuemmelung.html
youtube.com/watch?v=E275kSjSSOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he is a """"""""very tanned german""""""""

Look at this poor baby! He is only like 12 years old.
He didn't get the promised brand new apartment and a car from Germany and a white wife, instead they gave him 1000 euro a month and a bit older apartment.

He was lied to by the privileged white devils, of course he felt so conflicted inside.

these damn 9 year olds

the only thing worse than an afgan is a paki

did he hide that knife in his hair?

really makes you think...

If only he wasn't so oppressed he wouldn't have even thought of doing this.

Why travel to Europe to kill Asians though?

That's the only thing that's bothering me about this case.

They killed his best friend.....who was in Syria fighting for ISIS at the time.

So naturally he had to take revenge.......by killing random Asian tourists.

I think the asian-flavour is just coincidental.
He probably went out all allahu-akubar, wanting to show those degenerate people (who have been welcoming him into their country) with their degenerate morals and hack them to pieces.

but apparently this chinese family (we have loads of those here) tried to stop him and protect the other passengers?

wouldnt surprise me if germans just went immediate PTSD and lie down crying in a fetal position instead of trying to actually incapacitate the fucker

>TFW German Alpha male genes were exterminated in WW2 and the only place they survive is America.
This is a sad feel.

I would be amazed if by now there was any refugee left in Germany that provided 100% truthful information on their application.

last real german died in ww2

Who cares where he came from? He's a fucking refugee running from wars that you started frog.

>Pakistani, pretend child, undetected radical, jihadi infiltrator
Merkel needs to go. every assurance she gave on regulating her friends has been false.

She hasn't even made a statement on the incident yet and she never will.
Her coalition holds 80% of the seats, she can do whatever the fuck she wants and the only way to stop her would be political assassination.

>but apparently this chinese family (we have loads of those here) tried to stop him and protect the other passengers?
mother and father actually tried to protect their daughter's boyfriend. they're in intensive care now.

Kek.
The germans who migrated to america were the lowest bunch of people and the worst germans. Do some research. It's a known fact.

>Americans are alpha

Laughable that some of you unironically believe this

Samuela al bin Hyde

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

it doesn't matter if he's from pakistani, afghan or from Iraq

When did the French start a war in Pakistan?

Samir, why don't you thick fucks ever use Samir.

It matters that he lied on his application and your police are too incompetent to find out he was lying.

>only way to stop her would be political assassination
seems a bit radical. how can there be no accountability when a Chancellor lies through their teeth?

He was said to be 17

He's more like 27

so he lied on his nationality country of orgiin, and theres no background checks or verification process? what the fuck germany, is it just a free for all, anyone gets in if they say refugee? this is the exact kind of shit trump is trying to stop and people call him racist for it. while hillary wants open borders to increase dem voter base

Ban 10 year old assault refugees

>your police are too incompetent to find out he was lying
Bit of a stupid statement there lad.

>is it just a free for all, anyone gets in if they say refugee
yes
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-13/merkel-said-to-keep-refugee-doors-open-in-television-appearance

Paki
ahahahahahahahahahahhaaaa

enjoy your refugees

if you say you're

Chancellor Merkel issued a blanket welcome to Germany for all 'refugees' from Afghanistan, Syria. If you can get to German soil or Turkey, just ditch any ID documents, claim asylum you will be processed. If the process of discovery doesn't work (and it obv. doesn't) you are treated as a refugee. 'Refugees' have been doing this for literally decades all over europe.

>shitskin
>muslim
>no ID

If germany needs people then why didnt they invite the non exploding type from india or china

No. He did try to hide it in a rail passenger though.

Oh yeah, and the ones that stayed really saved your country right? It's such a shining beacon of white pride these days.

Should've been instantly rejected then.

If we didnt let people without ID into the country, we wouldnt have a single rapefugee in this country.

iamokwiththis.jpg

well no shit, that means it doesn't matter where he comes from

I am twelf

does germany not realize its pulling down rest of europe too by importing millions of shitskins into the heart of europe? do people realize that once germany collapses, the refugees will spread out to other euro countries seeking resources?

This piece of shit got here last year with the other 1,5 million rapefugees.
Can't make this shit up.
If this doesn't wake up the braindead masses, nothing will.

What matters is that he lied, your services were unable to verify and he will probably face 0 repercussions for lying (or stabbing).

I'd like to let you know that this story was completely downplayed in the German media. The newspaper my grandpa reads every day put it in a small article on page 3, there was no mention of him being a refugee, and it said he was just 17 years old with no parents.

And when I just googled the Würzburg attack to see what the news says today, all the articles say some bullshit like, "Würzburg and Nice attacks have nothing to do with Terrorism or Islam" and other articles saying "Screaming 'Allahu Ackbar' doesn't always indicate Islam"

I fucking hate this country.

That's part of the plan, goy.

Banter

How this guy isn't yet dead boggles my mind, that damn fluoride in our water is really turning the West into a bunch of passive little pussies.

All muslims are scum but pakis by far are the worse.

What did your grandpa have to say about it?

where is the guest- family ???

it's interesting that once the police investigated they found out that he was from Pakistan in 48 hours, but the immigration department can't find out at all!

unfortunately mama merkel need them to plow her gigantic ass

lmao good point

Black lives matterr

"Uncle Addi missed one" indicating the owner of the newspaper (((Springer)))

He was clearly a young man (barely out of childhood) with many troubles, and it affected his mental state.

It sounds to me like he was trying to integrate, but surprise surprise, racism in Europe led him to feel rejected and angry.

In my mind this is just another reason to ban all blades and firearms, to stop troubled young men from doing so much damage.

Also, remember we are all refugees out of Africa thousands of years ago, we are all mongrels, and should not judge him by his actions.

they now had the right to check his personal property e.g. phone and computer, there probably wasn't enough data to check beforehand

anyways this is good news, might wake some people up

He's 85 years old, he's outlived the holocaust.
They're using jew gold to put him in cryostasis to keep him going.

Parking wrong is an offense in germany . murder and robbery is permitted.
Thank you Merkel

thank you hans

no matter

It is known.

I don't wanna live in my own country anymore... What should i do? Do i have to leave and beg Putin or Trump for Asylum? That'll make me a Refugee aswell and thinking about that makes me sad. I really have no clue what's the best thing to do right now...

You mean to tell me an illegal Muslim migrant from Pakistan LIED about his age and nationality? Just to get free luxury living in the west?

Who would go and do such a thing? No real Muslim, that's for sure.

#IllRideWithYou

(not him specifically of course, I don't want to be murdered)

Go to AfD

It seems you need to Remove Kebab from your train system, Kraut.

It's not hard. You have plenty of beer and young white men, right?

A substantial amount were volga germans and had not lived in germany proper since the time of Catherine the Great.

Which is destroying itself. more or less.

Danke Merkel :^)

Define worst? Wealth? The character traits of somebody who would prefer America over continental Europe seem to be a positive to me.

Never

>"""refugee""" """"teens""""

>and theres no background checks or verification process?
LOL

We will see ;_;7

>No. He did try to hide it in a rail passenger though.

how can white boys even compete? imagine going through high school in your late twenties

info.kopp-verlag.de/hintergruende/europa/birgit-stoeger/bataclan-der-verschwiegene-horror-ueber-folter-und-verstuemmelung.html

Apex kek

He will, if there is Bavarian Police in the afterlife.

youtube.com/watch?v=E275kSjSSOI

Um what did they mean by this

>I cannot stand to wait for the reaction of the host family.
this! Have they not said anything? I'd like to see an interview with them

Please gib the pictures with thr 12 old swedes who outrunned all the other kids and sits there with his teddy bear etc

that would be awesome...
the thought that this guy is rotting in a french dark site and getting tortured is making me smile...^^

i really hope he dies a slow and painfull death...

I read there were only 20 people on the train (as it was 11pm). The Asians were probably just the people who were sitting closest to him.

>Refugees welcome

More like 40 to 50 years old.

We have the same thing here. Most of these guys claim they are 16 or 17 and they will get a royal treatment.

well... they also lose certain rights... as they are considered minors.
and they actually get less money from the german state as their care taker receives most of the funds who only gives them a small amount of pocket money.

so i would adive anyone to take that route if he comes here for the money... if he wants to receive benefits like better and faster access to schooling and language courses this is the way to go...

a reporter actually talked to ''refugees'' from the dominican republic that ended up in turkey by plane or something.

If you can afford a smuggler, you have a ticket to germany. Why don't the krauts just put atms at their borders?

>Pakistani
>terrorist
Why are you even surprised

omg

Burn the nips for crimes against sarcasm

>Being so ashamed of being Pakistani that you rather be Afghan

Lol Pakistanis always lie about nationality , some pakistani in my workplace lied about being Indian..

he's most likely a terrorist.

stfu

Fuck, I'm scared.