MEM: Tyreke Evans (rib) ruled out Saturday vs. MIA
HOU: Eric Gordon (illness) doubtful for Sunday
LAK: Julius Randle records triple-double vs. Mavs
DEN: Wilson Chandler scores 18 w/ 16 rebounds

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1124519
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't click this, it redirects to a site which logs your IP

Can the anons from Tulsa and Murrieta stop arguing? You guys aren't even from the good areas of your states.

Whose dumbass will give him the max

>Minnesota Timberwolves All-Star Jimmy Butler suffered a right meniscus injury
>If treated without surgery or just by shaving out the damaged part of the meniscus, return to activity is usually possible in about four weeks, after progressing through a rehabilitation program. If surgery is needed to repair the meniscus by stitching the tear together, return to full sporting activity is usually longer.

>Clippers of Texas
lmaooo

It appears my superiority has caused some controversy

wong chong ring rong

I'm sick of this loser from methville Oklahoma falseflagging 24/7. Just because you don't got anything to do in your boring ass state doesn't mean you got to spend all day on the internet trying to create arguments. I'm warning you one last time, drastic measures will be taken of you don't cut it out.

You seeing this Tulsabro? I think we got him shook

Why do people think that places with no ocean or mountains have nothing to do?

Nuggets

have no likable players

are an example of why fundementals in basketball are dying

need to rebrand those shitty uniforms.

Only correct response desu.

Speaking of rebranding, the Grizzlies are another team who could use a rebrand

The Clippers too, that design never looked good from the start

Oh, I love nuggets.

>Dudeweed, CO
>Names their team after a slang word for marijuana

lakers need a rebrand fuckin retards dont even have a lake lmao

jazz need a rebrand fuckin retards dont even have black people lmao

Why is he so based lads?

He is literally the least athletic big man in the league, yet he can't be stopped. How does he keep on getting away with it?

>stop playing Jared Bayless
>become elite
>stop playing Amir Johnson
>bench becomes elite

really roasts my radishes

I'll rebrand your asshole

JIMMY BUTLER MENISCUS KNEE INJURY

For me? It's the Rookie of the Year, Ben Simmons

But the rookie of the year is Donovan Mitchell. It's pretty much confirmed now too, all the media have hopped on his train. He just has the IT factor that Ben Simmons doesn't have.

quite a few lakes in los angeles actually, common flyover mistake

>play under thibedou the plantation owner
>blow out your knee

Pottery

DSJ has it factor
Lonzo has it factor
Lauri has it factor

Two people that do not have it factor
>Tatum
>Mitchell

Last time a LA loser tried to prove they had lakes here they posted a pond lmaooooooo

>1 game over .500 after the 2nd toughest schedule in the league
>8th seed
>easiest remaining schedule
>6 game winning streak
>7th seed and climbing

Who wants these problems in the playoffs?

this. finally a real hard hitting opinion. the nerd neets will ignore this and try to discredit this.

Nuggies!

So they can only beat shit teams? Wow that really bodes well for them in the playoffs.

What are you talking about? Where dem Tulsa niggas at? shoutout to the 918

I'm sick of this loser from methville Oklahoma falseflagging 24/7. Just because you don't got anything to do in your boring ass state doesn't mean you got to spend all day on the internet trying to create arguments. I'm warning you one last time, drastic measures will be taken of you don't cut it out.

Minnesota’s Jimmy Butler has a meniscus tear in his right knee and is determining treatment options, league sources tell Yahoo.

lel 3 months minimum if he decides to go on a surgery

Embiid's offensive moves are still getting better every game. This dude will be insane in a couple of years.

>Jimmy Butler (knee) has a meniscus tear in his right knee and is determining treatment options, according to Shams Charania of Yahoo! Sports.

>That makes the recent official report from the team of an "injury" a little worse. Butler and the Wolves will need to figure out the best treatment plan, which can vary from anywhere from three weeks to the rest of the season.

rest of the season
rest of the season
rest of the season

When Westbrook tore his meniscus he played the rest of the game. Jummy Bitler is a pussy

T Wolves and Spurs will miss the playoffs

>If the Thunder lose (to the warriors) they drop to the 8th seed.
>If the Timberwolves lose (to the bulls) they drop to the 7th seed
>The Trailblazers play the suns, probably and easy win
>Jazz sit 2 games out of the playoffs, play the Mavericks, an easy win
oh lawdy the west is a fucking nightmare. I hope the Thunder realize the stakes in the next few weeks.

The West is fucking elite and shits all over the East.

Wow, I thought the Thunder had a tough schedule to finish the year...the Spurs have a fucking BRUTAL schedule going forward. They very well might miss the playoffs holy shit

Holy shit lmao the East would have only 7 teams in a 16 team best record playoff right now.

Fucking hell and the Nuggets have an extremely easy schedule. Fuck.

I sleep soundly at night knowing the Rockets are and forever will be the Clippers of Texas

he's a top 3 center right now my dude

76ers fans lucked into two generational players, so the process didn't "work" they "lucked" into it

>Last year's choke of the millennia
>Superiority

I know, that's why it's absurd that you can still see him improving every game.

Holy fuck you weren't kidding. I can see them going 8-14 to finish out.

It was part of the strategy and Hinkie had the balls to pick Embiid when his scouting report literally said "may never play an nba game."

true, experience is making his game a lot better. i think the one with the most room to grow is Simmons though, his jumper is non-existent and he's still one of the best offensive players in the league. crazy upside.

They're also both great defenders which is rare for young players. Particularly surprising for Simmons, I guess he actually didn't give any shits in college.

Got him stuck off the realness

these orlando jerseys look good

Even the shit tier teams they play like the Magic and Lakers have their number this season. It's gonna be rough.

>you now remember the Magic blew the Spurs out by nearly 30

>man made ponds
>a lake

Lmao fuck smog breathing scientology believing spics

Thanks for the reminder.

The La Brea Tar Pits don't count as water, Mexican intellectual.

donavon is literally the only one with IT, ben doesn't haven't it either

donavon is a killer

I'm sick of this loser from zika monkeyville Brazil samefagging 24/7. Just because you don't got anything to do in your boring ass village doesn't mean you got to spend all day on the internet trying to get people to reply to your unoriginal posts. I'm warning you one last time, drastic measures will be taken of you don't cut it out.

portland, okc, thunder, gsw, houston, spurs, twolves, jazz and denver are better than everyone in the east excluding toronto and cavs

thats 9 times, and pelicans would be in there too had cousins not got injured, conferences need to gtfo

Hey bro Westbrook doing that very well couldn't hurt more than it helped, plus that was during the playoffs not a regular season game.

Philly has already bootyblasted all of those teams except gsw and the fucking thunder

Crystal Lake used to be really awesome, I would go there all the time as a kid, but the drought has reduced it almost nothing. But yeah, it was a proper natural lake.

roids and hgh?

ben simmons is a generational player?

I'd honestly love to see a 1-16 playoffs.

The excuse about travel is dumb, you already schedule long road trips during the regular season that are worse than 2 games in 3 day playoffs intervals.

Lonzo, Embiid, Simmons all are.
I think Lauri, Ingram and DSJ have potential to be ones down the road too.

is there any incentive for him to come back this season?

does embiid lie about his age? could he be 5 years older than he claims, thus break down out of nowhere in his alleged late 20s?

fuck no, just another perennial all star, 90% embiid isn't either, future of nba is in utah

>Lonzo
You thought you were slick lakeshitter?

Actually I'm a bulcefag :^)

>Mulatto Lebron isn't a generational talent

stop it. He's already a borderline allstar and he can't even fucking shoot

what's the hipster town/neighborhood just east of LA? lake something?

>Lonzo, Embiid, Simmons all are.
>I think Lauri, Ingram and DSJ have potential to be ones down the road too.
so chuck, pippen, ewing, malone, all generational players?

California has sag ponds, which are considered lakes. Reminder that the difference between a lake and a pond isn't really defined, so this argument is retarded.

are people buying the LeBron to Philly buzz, even bill simmoms wrote about it? i just don't see LeBron risking it -- like if it doesn't work he wasted his career away in Philly....... eh.

sauce plox

>coach from the pop tree
>money to spend
>young legs
>his protege
>in the east

Philly is a monster in the making and is in title contention with 1 more piece that's not even on Lebron's level and a little bit of experience

why would philly do it? he plays simmons role, neither lebron or simmons are catch and shoot/3 and D, so having lebron would hamstring simmons development and his numbers would go way down, they dont fit together, paul george would legitimately make more sense

its always the bostonfags who can't accept that the 76ers literally have two game changers in simmons and embiid

but >muh jaylen brown
lmao
tell that Posdnuos looking nigga to work on his handles

We're talking about the wasteland known as LA, not the whole of California

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1124519

Why doesn't Socal become its own state with LA/SD and then Norcal becomes its own state with SF and Sacramento?

>inb4 muh jefferson

yeah and if it doesn't generate titles it was a weird strange ending to his career....in philly PA.

What are the odds Joel wins MVP? Harden just doesn't seem like an MVP kinda guy to me and this sixers streak is really inspiring

0.00%

What if they never lose again?

lebrons gunna close out the season with only 1 more loss, gsw get first seed back, mvp to lebron

>Plays the Nuggets twice
*3 losses.

Ben makes the game look so easy. Except shooting that is

Already ahead of you, but it's the rest of California instead of NorCal vs. SoCal.

>Dems literally never win another Presidential election

Muh dik

Lol, didnt' even think of that. That'd be wild.