Brit/pol/ - Cotswolds Edition

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=pM75MpeWmq8

>SIR KILLALOT
youtube.com/watch?v=sd7MnrQO7P4

>CHIMP OUT IN LONDON - YES IT STARTED OVER A WATER FIGHT
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/19/police-officer-among-three-stabbed-as-hyde-park-water-fight-turn/

>ANGELA EAGLE HAS PULLED OUT OF THE LABOUR PARTY LEADERSHIP RACE
twitter.com/britainelects/status/755437846526324736

>3 KILLED IN SUSPECTED MURDER SUICIDE - PREPARE FOR ANTI GUN SHILLING
rt.com/uk/352027-shooting-spalding-police-incident/

>55 YEAR OLD BTFOS MUDSLIME - PREPARE FOR ANTI BREXITER SHILLING
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697655/Man-55-pulled-veil-Muslim-woman-s-face-throwing-ground-shouting-racist-abuse-shopping-centre.html

>MAY WOULD USE NUCLEAR DETERRENT
youtube.com/watch?v=-YHvzyfx5j8

>MAY'S CABINET
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36785814

>DAVIS: NEW EU MIGRANTS MAY NOT HAVE RIGHT TO STAY
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36819532

>UK LINES UP 10 FTA'S
express.co.uk/news/politics/690191/Britain-ten-Brexit-trade-deals-lined-up-economic-powerhouses

>2ND SCOT REF. RULED OUT
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/no-appetite-for-second-independence-referendum-warns-scottish-se/

>MAY PURGES THE CAMERONITES
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36811991

>STEVEN WOOLFE RUNS
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/14/video-exclusive-ukip-leadership-candidate-talks-raheem-kassam-party-plans-background-biggest-regrets/

>NO 2ND EU REF/GENERAL ELECTION
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/poll-second-eu-referendum-brexit-theresa-may-general-election-voters-a7140721.html

>THE NIGEL FARAGE SHOW (every sunday)
youtube.com/watch?v=Anz8ARCTVLs

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/uk/352222-soldier-dies-hottest-day/
youtube.com/watch?v=ppnKHmuVA1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PMQ's, WHEN?

Wellingtons.

went outside

regretting it

4th for BAFFLING

>BLM in the UK

The fuck? I'm entirely convinced this is just people being bored again like the riots we had over the country a few years ago.

20mins lad

Slavery was literally a massive mistake desu, so short sighted and produced a bit of immediate gain for a huge long term impact

This

>People unironically listening to the IMF

Name one British economic prediction they got right.

Imagine how good America would be now had it just left them in Africa.

some people will genuinely believe it.

its idiocy. I blame the internet.

It's our niggers being infected by yank nigger culture.
I mean one nigger reporting the shit on twitter called the police the fucking feds. They probably think the police shooting nogs in the US are also here.

Sweating my fucking bollocks off lads.

Paras reporting in

Hyde is just further proof that all followers should be arrested. Those who say otherwise are brainwashed and/or stupid.

>British soldier dies during training exercise on hottest day of year

rt.com/uk/352222-soldier-dies-hottest-day/

>mfw corbs win again

That Gordon brown running excessive budget deficits would exacerbate our problems in the event of a financial crisis

>Gavin Barwell
>Cat Smith
>Giles Dilnot

Literally who?

We want YKTD back.

>mfw we get another tory government in 2020

It's the ">MUH BREXIT CAUSES THE TURKEY COUP" MP

Is anyone else worried that Owen Smith has an actual chance of challenging May in the next election?

I hope Corbyn can fight him off lads.

Plz check this out, i don't want it to die yet

pretty much agree with this 2bh
there's no way I'd come here if not for brit/pol/

>owen smith

Who are you?

They all say 'feds' now. I always think that if they are going to hate our institutions atleast understand them.

>hitchens blogging about his Twitter arguments

Yawn

Labour had a better chance with Miliband and got less seats, so no.

>labour is destroyed

muh dik

owen smith is a mess
owen smith is a waste
owen smith is a big fat mistake
and everybody knows it

corbyn will get reelected because of naive left wing university students while the bulk of the labour voters turn to other parties giving may an easy win

>Turn on BBC Parliament
>It's a "Terrorists argue amongst each other" Episode

I come here for brit/pol/ and only that.

>he thinks he will be a popular leader when he would keep us in the EU if in power

Does he not understand his Northern power base?

>Yawn

Fuck off fag. Corbyn is the best thing to happen to Britain since... well since the EU referendum.

Owen Smith is much more electable than Milli, but that's just my opinion.

Yea but how many of them can afford £25 to vote?

>Blairites on suicide watch

>we
???

Yes by ensuring as long as he is leader Labour will never get in power.

they will waste their loan on it because they have the crazy idea that the labour party belongs to them and not the actual people who go to vote on polling day

Ed was literally the only person who could hold the labour party together desu, premature getting rid of him imo and I think there was much more of a media bias and campaign against him than there ever has been against corbyn especially that bacon sarnie shite

getting midday comfy for pmqs lads.

anyone else?

kek does not want that tripfag back either.

>The Bank of England says it sees "no clear evidence" that a sharp slowdown is under way in the economy after the vote to leave the EU

>Owen Smith wants a second EU referendum
>Labour's Northern and Midlands powerbases voted leave en masse
Is he retarded? Places like Sunderland will go purple

Narrow water 18-0

Didn't mean to quote you I was yawning about hitchens blogging about his Twitter arguments

Yes that's a good thing.

£25 is nothing these days

think he means for OPs

Keeping up appearances episode idea: Mrs Bucket finds out a group of Syrian refugees have moved in down the road and aren't putting their rubbish bins out.

no chance. if there's one thing you can count on the british electorate to do in a general it's to pick the safest option. somehow labour have come out of the referendum in complete disarray and in comparison, the tories look secure and easily the least bad option. I don't see labour getting their shit together any time soon. they've literally killed themselves by massively backing one side of a referendum that was always hovering around 50/50 countrywide, then got butthurt when they lost. sad end for a sad party.

>ANGELA EAGLE HAS PULLED OUT OF THE LABOUR PARTY LEADERSHIP RACE
Holy shit the absolute state of that woman

Me and my uncle Dave from Norfolk.

Lads think about this for a second.
Labour party could potentially collapse by the end of the year and so could UKIP if the party doesn't get a leader soon.
If this happens there will literally be no one left to fight the conservative party (apart from all the other minor partys but what fucking chance do they got?)

at least she finally came to her senses. Everything she did from the beginning was complete embarassment

t.Alan Partridge

Sorry for calling you names then lad.

Have a Nigel.

>anti tory
Dont fall for the memes.

i was willing her to run against corbyn because she's such a mess and it's hilarious.
I just don't want the endless kek train that is british politics since brexit to end

Don't you, forget about me

user i cant be more erect stop this

>at least she finally came to her senses.
It's probably more Labour realised she was a fucking mess and put Owen over her.

>will probably be voting Conservative in 2020

Strange feel desu

>He fell for the anti-tory meme

They have potential lad

>"For heavens sake Richard! You have to send them back!"
>"All of them, even your sister?"
>"Rose! Get away from that man at once before he converts you!"

If all other parties collapsed and the Tories no longer have an incentive to unite past their divisions I see no reason why they'd stay together

Don't forget that Scottish Poster (with the Fife flag) that suddenly appeared. He posted exactly the same way, said exactly the same things and sucked trip fags cock. he vanished when tripfag did. . . . . .strange eh?

erect about the continued divide of your country, fucking disgusting human being tbqh m'family

t. the working class

>never voted anything but

>Supporting the Tories

>supporting people who import shitskins for votes
top kek m80

Depends how they do on immigration, not confident

>erect about the continued divide of your country
talking utter bollocks.
different classes exist. deal with it.

Don't mention Alan Partridge, YKTD will come here and start moaning about how Steeve Coogan/Alan Partridge is a leftist Blairite. I'm not joking, he's done it before. Search "alan partridge" in the archives.

here we go lads

Can we rationally explain Peter's obsession with mind-altering drugs?

but muh worker's rights and muh trade unions.

seriously though, fucking austerity has torn this country apart.

She even lied about the brick through her constituency office window - it was the staircase in a shared premises. Simple burglary attempt.

youtube.com/watch?v=ppnKHmuVA1s

pmq will be shit no banter or anything now

except it hasnt

The problem is, who else is there?
Labour is going fucking nuclear.
Lib Dems are dead.
UKIP is effectively irrelevant now.

...Greens?

I won't, my Tory MP blocked me on twitter.

How could Brexit win? I mean, Mandelson said "“You're sitting next to a black person!”?

I thought that argument was a game winner

His friend's son went mental and happened to have smoked pot.

except it has, what's your salary guv'nor?

>Can we rationally explain Peter's obsession with mind-altering drugs?
He's a Blairite.

He's noticed a correlation between drugs and violence and then assumed that correlation is causation so is now absolutely convinced drugs cause violence instead of the multitude of other likely explanations involving a third factor which causes both violence and drug taking

He is though.

Not sure if there's really much point bringing it up in passing conversation though.

>it's a John "has a massive" Pienaar episode

>summer recess

Good time for it eh.

>kuwait 49C

REEEEE

scarred for life

>last PMQ's before Summer recess

Time for some parting banter

about £21k pre tax? roughly

How would you fix the UK brit/pol/?

>require all foreign nationals to provide their own health insurance

>require new immigrants to have a clean criminal record and to have secured a job and a place to live before arrival

>newly arrived immigrants not eligible for housing benefit for 5 years

>immigrant families cannot claim child support for children born outside of the UK

>abolish VAT

>institute random drug tests for benefit claimants - failure automatically applies a 25% reduction to benefits received and requires a subsequent test after 3 months. Second failure results in a 12 month ban from receiving any benefits

>ban overseas funding for religious institutions

>build large council estates outside the M5, relocate council property population from London into them and sell the city space to property developers

>stand your ground law for private property

>introduce legislation banning foreign aid spending during times of government deficit

>bring back black passports

Some of the MPs are sitting on the stairs

KEK

I know he is, but like you said, there's no need to suddenly burst into an outrage about it when somebody posts an AP image.