OG Fast & Furious

Seriously what happened to Leon? I thought this crew was FAMILIA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xXrRpqNWNx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Died of an overdose

Do you think Fatburger was cool with this cross-promotion?

what is this guy sandwich crazy?

>tfw Vince was right literally from day one

and what does he get for it? basically ostracized from LA FAMILIA, and brought back strictly to be killed off ignominiously a few sequels later

what happened to the Toretto cafe?

>nah b, he aint here for the food dawg

p.s. watch yo back

MAKE YOUR OWN GOT DAMN FATBURGER

>when the busta keeps you out of handcuffs

i stole that move from vince, i'm the guy at parties bending a single note on a guitar with maximum distortion

>tfw no comfy cafe where you can drink corona and bang toretto's sister while she makes you tuna sandwhiches

i dont wanna live in a world where i can't steal dvd/vcr combo players for money

>HE GOT THAT FROM ME

Roads closed pizza boy

>SWAT CAME INTO MY HOUSE
>DISRESPECTED MY WHOLE FAMILY!

i have never, not once, narc'd on anyone

Man, you should be going to MIT or something

>that prime Brewster
fugg

also
that color on the MKIV

>k guys, let's race for 3 large
>HOW ABOUT FOR PINK SLIPS
>uh...no

LEAGUE OF SHADOWS CAME INTO MY AIRPLANE

DISRESPECTED MY WHOLE FLIGHT PLAN!

>i got a 1-8-7 in glendale, cops are all over it
>man we're good to roll, good to roll, LET'S RACE

murder is fun!

when this movie came out i checked all the time to see if a car could fit under a semi and that shit is not possible

>not possible
>in multiple movies in the franchise via practical effects
pick one, pal

HOW DID HE GIVE DOM A RIDE HOME DIRECTLY AFTER THIS SCENE???

has bugged me for far too long

>favorite riceburner is fd rx7
>only rx7 in the series was driven by a roastie

fug

>DANGER TO MANIFOLD!!!!
>DANGER TO MANIFOLD!!!!
>DANGER TO MANIFOLD!!!!
Dom just held his legs in the air

he just held his feet up

roughly 100k car

film wants me to believe the passenger floor board is a flimsy piece of metal held on by 10mm nuts and washers

you should go read the original script and see the kind of shit they got rid off before the final draft, way worse shit than the danger to manifold scene

what pressures were the floor even under, why would that break of all things

WAS THAT FUN???

who did monica go home with?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

there are a bunch a very low supercars and it might've been a semi hauling a container-trailer, which is a bit higher off the ground than normal trailers

they were driving like honda civics or some shit when they stole stuff

The actor DOESN'T want to be in the movies

>I wish them the best with this Franchise, but I won’t be returning. I really appreciate all the love.

>I am amazed by all the request/love for me to reprise the role of “Leon”. It’s always amazed me, considering I was in the film, probably for a total of five minutes, maybe less. Most of my work in that film was improved. The character was originally written as an african american, in the original script titled “Redline”, so I decided to play him as a white boy who was immersed in popular black culture. Which, if you ever spent anytime in the “Underground Racing culture” there are a lot of young White men who act/think they are black. Michelle Rodriguez, was such a sweetheart, I remember playing Rainbow 6 with her on her Playstation in her trailer. Paul was a nice guy, and I remember showing him some Jiu jitsu on the set, and the director got upset with me, because he thought Paul would get hurt. I remember choking out Matt Shulze, and Vin Diesles partner George, in the lobby of the Hotel in Hemet Ca. Participating in the film, was an interesting experience that I’ll always remember. I have several projects that my time is devoted to, and unfortunately the Fn’F isn’t on the list. I wish them the best with 8, 9 , 10, etc. Maybe they can hire another actor to reprise the role. Thanks again for all the love.

>literally airbags to lower the cars
>literally airbags to lift the trailer

thx for the info user

Cool of him to acknowledge it and be so nice about it. Sounds like a good dude.

This explains the nig lean he used while driving

kek vin diesel is wearing like 6" heels here

>EJECTO SEATO CUZ

WE HUNGRY

I read another interview with him where he says that he enjoyed working on the first film because the story was simple, he says the way the franchise has gone, it's jumped the Shark and would only come back if it made absolute sense, but considering the way the franchise has gone he doubts that would ever happen.

anybody here slinging parts for harry?

it's cool of him to come out after all the people talking about him but if Vin went up to him and offered him 2mill for playing Leon again just once he'd jump on one foot barking yes, lets be real.

>My pockets ain't empty bra

much prefer the BRUH to the BRO

youtube.com/watch?v=xXrRpqNWNx0

>pockets aint empty CUH
>and we aint honngry no mo neither

Come on, you son of a bitch!

my bad bruh

no worries breh

dem coronas ended up in his belly

>you can have any sister you want, as long it's Mia

Miss me yet?

Tokyo Drift was really good. Why do people hate it?

yes

give us a film with just him and tyrese

i thought it was god awful when i first saw it but it's grown on me a lot since

it has a lot better angle than the BS "heist" franchise that it turned into. got to see a totally different setting and subculture with a twist on the normal "drive in a straight line" shit

Tokyo Drift is actually pretty popular on Sup Forums, generally considered the best outside of the 1st one, because it's the closest to the original formula

the whole film would be tyrese taunting him to do crazy shit and him saying "nope" before doing it i'd still watch it over the garbage they're putting out

I still love them trying to pass him off as a high school kid, looked like a 30yr with a receding hairline. Even worse in the second movie he was in, he'd only be a few years older at best but he definitely didn't look like a high schooler

keep it set in some strange culture like japan or singapore for the fish out of water angle and i'm in

Why did Vin run?

iirc he had to rescue the others cause the media had announced they were going to hijack a truck again after Paul alerted his upper ups and they made it public

Lucas Black + Tyrese in

>Fast and Furious 12: Literal Race Wars

Oh and cause Jesse pussied out after losing the race and vietcong was going to go after him to claim the car

imagine being more afraid of your mom than a japanese gangster

could keep it in japan but just make it more about highway racing instead of the touge/drift stuff in td

Is he best boy?

>Ramborgrini
>More than you can afford GAIJIN

nips thinks they're playing Maximum Tune irl

Wasn't that scene originally inspired by some midnight club shenanigans?

2F2F was the comfiest F&F

>tfw no suki gf

They should get Takashi Miike to direct a Japanese Fast & Furious franchise. I'd watch it in a heartbeat.

>dat first scene of Paul getting out the shower and driving the skyline down a Miami bridge after Ludacris calls him
Can't top that comfy

remember how Tej walked with a limp and didnt drive anymore because of running into a brick wall?

He hacked into his leg and made some repairs.

I like how in the early movies they always wanna race for some nominal amount and Brian is like "HOW ABOUT 100x THAT"

and they all agree

Laughed harder than I should have kek.

Tej's "surprise" for a race that was supposed to be for $3500

>raise the bridge up so everyone totals their 100k cars

that's cool

Paul Walker uses some basic grappling when he fights roman pierce in 2fast

Nigga owns the shop where they would be repaired scavenged

>Vin Diesles partner George

I see what you did there

Fucking kek. I play guitar, that part always made me laugh. He's playing a Zakk Wylde signature, too.

k... that's pretty good.

NAH B HE AINT HERE FOR THE FOOD BRO

kino

>favorite car is-
Nobody cares nerd. Car people are more annoying than fantasy sports.

Dom drives one in the first movie. The little 3D animation at the start of the race shows the dorito spinning up.

>only 1 in 8movies
There's literally 2 in the first movie, andat least one in 2 and Tokyo Drift has Han's

THE SERIES WAS STARTED BECAUSE OF CARS MORON

I still enjoy the films but man I just wish we had the street racing, it made it all so comfy

also rate films in best to worst

what happened to Paul? i thought this crew was FAMILIA

English, Danish and Russians (bad guys) vs Latinos and Mullatos (good guys)
What did they mean by this?

>Nissan engine in a fastback mustang

its a metaphor

>muh nissan engine in le murrikan muscle chassis
Why do you /o/utists have to bring that shit out every single time, it's a metaphor you autistic greasehands

Walker?

it's so dumb they didn't just kill him off last movie.

nuclear war is imminent if they screw up on the job but "let's not bother Brian with this, he wants out of this life to raise his kids"

>GOAT TIER
original

>COMFY TIER
2fast and Tokyo drift

>TOLERABLE TIER
the rest, in whatever order you want