Another German dude removed me from friends over a shitty Trump meme from 9GAG

This is the #20+ German to argue with me about things Trump never said, and counting more....I'm starting to lose all hope in the German people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/hartz-iv-demonstrationen-in-140-staedten-a-314516.html
snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not on us to vote Trump.

germans argue in english?

I'm from Israel he is from Germany

The whole point is Germans believe the Media so much even 9gag!! where is critical-thinking gone to??

>talk about doctored stuff
>one side rejects photo, wants to see Poeple Magazine interview from other date
>OP spergs out with link to Oprah interview and assembles a retarded collage
>whines on Sup Forums about it and comes out as a total tard

Gee OP, you went full retard. I'm surprised you didn't go counter clock wise.

So, have you found the other interview?

Well, thats honestly no surprise to have such a german reaction. After all, nothing would delight the germans more than getting another woman in leading the world.

>The whole point is Germans believe the Media
None of my friends believe the media.
But then again I don't have hippy leftist friends.
Most people know the media lies. I read comments on german news sites when I'm bored and 50% of the comments are sceptical and know that our media is biased.
It's just our media and our politicians who ignore them.

Well, you would have to have friends in the first place. :DDD

They clearly believe a post from fucking 9gag, not the first time I'm getting those Memes send to me by GERMANS.
I still keep losing all hope in your people ( assuming u are not Achmed )

The german guy's request is completely reasonable.

U retarded OP

Why do you even interact with Germans? Don't you remember the 6 million Jews each of us personally gassed?

>an isreali picking a fight with a german

Yeah that is going to end well

Jesus christ how fucking asshurt are you? Fucking kill yourself.

Best sign for a lost soul. You are the one who makes a joke and no one laughs. Everyone is looking in your dead blue eyes hans with fury.

"Why" is not your business, I didn't write this to advertise myself, I wrote it to find hope in German guys on Sup Forums ....was a big mistake

what do you expect with a 24/7 mediabashing of trump.

me and some of my pals at the university are rooting for the next emperor.

Oy Vey Thalia,
remember the 6 vermillion

The German Media is PUSHING hillary's agenda like nothing else. Of course, they will eat up the propaganda? What did you expect? Every radio channel, every tv channel, every comedian and every newspaper is shilling Hillary.

YES I'm really fucking butthurt after watching
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM
Getting messaged by a GERMAN, stopping to replay and to my (not) surprise get a fucking anti-Trump meme, from a german, AGAIN.
The evil have won and I didn't want to accept it. yes I say this while living in Israel lol

Lol. Your name is Thalia...

What kind of Jew name is Thalia?

I don't like trump too. Not his politic shit but him personally. He seems like a dude who is rude to his workers. That's degenerated. But maybe I'm wrong

C'mon, Thalia. Don't argue with every nazi. Remember the holocaust.

Thalia, please calm down and post your tits with a timestamp

Swedes and Germans are the ultimate cucks.

I hope real Europeans take their lands from them one day.

I haven't seen anything like this fellow hans. Does the normie media like RTL do that?

BAD GOYIM THALIA

Post pictures of your Jewish titties for the God Emperor , Thalia.

You want those billions of dollars in AID don't ya?

Did you engage in erotic kz camp roleplay with that german ?

OY VEY, ze hebben ons door.

Yeah yeah, give us some time we go shit politicians now.

Need someone with true VOC mentality

What do you expect (((Thalia)))?

Germany has an ex-stasi agent running hate speech laws in Germany where even the slight objective and politically partisan criticism of migrants can land you a hefty fine and possible prison time.

Germany is cucked beyond belief and the German authorities and Merkel are feeding propaganda to its citizens.

t. goyim

i know i know i cant believe my people once bulldozed your kinds into mass graves and were super soldiers

Sad to watch. even on Sup Forums they are cucked hard
:(

>Watching german media in 2016

> Super soldiers

Is that why you got rekt?

a girl's name user

Tell your fellow Israeli Jew to post dem titties for your best ally.

No tits yet

ציצים או תעופי מפה

Growing them in a jar, wait 2 years

You are funny.

> get fucked by mini Vietcong
> get fucked by mountain people

MUH PEARL HARBOR

Are you implying that you haven't taken a picture of dem titties or are you saying dem titties haven't flowered and you have a flat chest?

Don't disappoint Bibi now...

kek

see

All I see in your comments is

> Plz help. My country is 20% Islamic

there are still people fighting but its a slow process, so give us time and lets hope that its not too late :-(

>6 million Jews each of us
>6 million
you fucking revisionist shitlord, it was 6 trillion each, you edgy faggot

That's like a girl's name, thanks Batman.

All what I see in your comments

> pls show tits
> come on please I got no gf
> I never see tits
You are a sad man.

What the fuck. Why are you guys useless...

4billion dollars in tax dollars and WE CANT EVEN GET A PICTURE OF SUM JEW TITTIES!

some ally you guys are...

Ima be honest.

I've never seen Jew titties before

>so give us time and lets hope that its not too late :-(
Unless you have a german coup against Merkel planned, it's too late.

not my fault OP has a flat fucking chest

HF

tranny or is this normal for reptilians?

Why the fuck is everyone ITT talking about OP's flag? Focus on the subject at hand (modern Germans are retarded cucks) you meme-loving fucks.

Ima cum to Tel Aviv and find a Jewish prostitute and do this to her.

So you ascertain the stupidity of my people in general by interacting with a few of them you met god knows where?

Was it wrong then to held all jews accountable for the spread of cultural marxism many of them vigorously participated on?

Thx mama merkel

Tell him to check his privilege because of muh six million.

People tend you "stop following" me on facebook alot and tell me that in person. I always ask them why, and they're like "I don't like what you are posting".

I tell them that all those articles from trusted news sources report facts but it does not matter. It collides with their worldview so they shut it out. It's just young people being fucking stupid

have fun?

HOLY SHIT!!!

MERKEL GOT SOME BIG OL FUCKIN TITAYSS.

#1 Smart German is found :)

>9gag
>Most communist/liberal circle jerk side there is
>Surprised he meets this type of person

Dude, they recently upvoted stuff like "most muslims are friendly" with 30k+ votes. What the hell do you expect?

I think the fact that you lot keep reelecting Merkel is more than enough proof to ascertain the stupidity of your people

I bet you got a hot Jew mom.

She got some big titiies?

It's laughable. Every time Sup Forums confronts Germans with their brainwashed leftist brethren they go into hyper denial mode and spew shit like "well none of my friends are brainwashed" or "most Germans aren't like this", when in fact most Germans are like this.

Even if their daughters, sisters and mother are being raped, even if they work 10 hours a day to feed 2 million refugees, even if Antifa burns their cars they still sit there and take it up their ass.

France is burning right now because of work reforms. They've been protesting for months now.
Germans were faced with the same reforms. Guess what happened? We just took it up our asses like the good cucks we are.

And don't even get me started on our petty little German revolution that failed back in the 1800's.
This event is so embarrassing that even I feel shame writing about it.

Watch Germans going ape shit because of this truth.

There's plenty of smart Germans around but you will not see them publicly say these things in Germany often, due to hate speech consequences.

Don't be so jewish.

she's dead user

You pretend that Germans, Swedes or many other Europeans have anything coming close to Media that doesn't portray Trump as HITLER and Hillary as Saint. That isn't blasting people 24/7 with propaganda and cracking down on free speech in every way imaginable.

Yes you did. You went to the most liberal circle jerk there is, something that outdoes even fucking Reddit and you then went out to find some people to cry and bitch about.

Meanwhile, you ignore people like Spectre or Soros because those are rather inconvenient. Who spearhead all of this and have for decades. Because the liberal/leftist jews infesting all of the West somehow don't exist.

>vermillion

How'd she die?

Someone suck the life out of her titties?

you're probably baiting, but it was pretty much NS Germany vs. the entire world. Almost won too.

The Japanese were incompetent, told the Russians that they wouldn't attack, which allowed the soviets to shift most of their troops and materiel to the war in Europe. The Italians aren't even worth mentioning, short of committing blunder after blunder and basically screaming GERMONEY SEND supplies/troops/materiel, and then proceeding to fucking switch sides halfway through the war.

is right, German super soldiers, and an unbreakable iron will. I mean seriously with the full industrial, economic, and manpower might of the USSR and the USA, it's astounding that the German armed forces were able to hold out for so long after Stalingrad and Kursk, mind you at a time when pretty much all of your industrial and fuel production capacity had been reduced to practically nothing by constant day and night bombing raids of hundreds of aircraft.

jews provoking germans

i finally understand

> You're probably baiting

No not really...

a car crash user

yo yo yo wat

laat je tieten zien dan lekker ding

Car crash? Did a Palestinian run into her?

I think it's bait. People can go to jail over any kind of dissent in more and more European countries but because they try and deflect suspicion and hide their power levels they're somehow leftist and pro mudslimes.

Antifa goes out and ambushes THE CHILDREN of people they suspect to support the AFD and at times even CDU on their way to school and beat them half to death. But yeah, go out and tell everyone you hate mudslimes, then lose your job, get persecuted, send to jail, have your weapon permit revoked, be used as propaganda fodder and have them target your family and friends with violence and threats.

>I write bullshit
>Anyone disagreeing proves my bullshit
Hello Ahmed.

>removed me from friends over a shitty Trump meme
That's not why they removed you...

>rance is burning right now because of work reforms. They've been protesting for months now.
Germans were faced with the same reforms. Guess what happened? We just took it up our asses like the good cucks we are.

are you even over 18?
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/hartz-iv-demonstrationen-in-140-staedten-a-314516.html

we protested the shit out of this reform but they didnt cared and in germany the protest stayes civilized. in france every lite demo eruptes in violence

>Hello Ahmed.

You can't even disprove one of my arguments, hans

it was a hit and run, so no idia

Don't you have a poisoned dog to deal with?

don't piss off too many germans. according to your flag it could backfire if you do.

Up untill recently ALL alternatives were FURTHER LEFT. Every single last other party was MORE LIBERAL and MORE LEFT than the CDU which Merkel has hijacked and untill the last 1-2 years she pretended to be a conservative talking about how immigration needs to be lowered if not outright reversed.

It's like you guys voting in Wilders and he goes out to immediatly create a free movement treaty with the Middle East. Then people pretend that's what you voted him in for all along.

Should have send him the snopes site. Liberals love snopes.

snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/

Did she atleast have some big titties?

How does an American Marine join IDF and kill Palestinians?

I'm so scared of you Achmed

You don't have an argument you piece of shit. You have some random bullshit and self hatred that doesn't constitute an argument. If you don't make an actual argument nobody can tear it apart because it doesn't exist in the first place.

Can you even brain or is this just retarded trolling and projection?

>the protest stayes civilized

Like the peace loving, tree hugging cucks we are.
Politicians only fear violence. They saw us walking peacefully for a few weeks and concluded we are too big of cucks to ever revolt.

Sorry Hans, but just face the truth, we are just as cucky as the Swedes. Believe me, I don't like it either, I want a strong Germany, but that's impossible without strong Germans.

Dont get me started on the fact that next to no one protested against the refugee wave.
They did the opposite and waited with refugees welcome banners on train stations.

Not even the Swedes did this shit

Seems too wordy for someone who reads memes for news.

You're from god's chosen people land and you didn't tell him how somebody like Trump would've saved six trilion? C'mon shlomo you're our insider.

So I guess you wont comment on Soros, Spectre or the other Jews driving these policies and being at the forefront in EVERY single last European country aswell as the US. Jews who push this for decades and support the left?

No? Didn't think so!

I do not?

That's the denial I was talking about folks. That's why you don't argue with Germans on Sup Forums. They stick their fingers in their ears and scream "not an argument, not an argument"
pathetic little cuck