What period in your history do you idealize?

For me it's the Heian period.

It was the perfect capital

I like this one

People didn't know to wash their hands until the 1850s

I can't live without my electricity either

Grid autisms :)

Like the costume from that era

Maybe west Han.

Red is my favourite colour, but Chinese use it in excess.

Is that where Naruto lives?

no

>not taisho

Believe it

1848 - 1914

I'd like to thank Serbs for ruining everything.

Song China
Pre-Smallpox Incan Empire
Netherlands at any period after it's independence + dutch golden age
Napoleonic France + late 19th century France
Minoans
Chimor (Chan chan)
Etruscans
Heian Japan + early 20th century japan
early/mid 20th century germany

I don't necessarily idealize them (aside from the netherlands and germany), but I like these periods, their history, and their styles.

Golden Horde

Classical era greece

OP said in *your* history

Croatia you're such Habsburg cucks. No ex-Habsburg land except the Austrians themselves reveres them so much.have some national pride!

Also Venetian Croatia > Habsburg Croatia

Heian shrine wasn't even built during the Heian period you ignorant fuck

>Venetian Croatia
I'm sorry, all I can hear is Austrian Croatia.

>No ex-Habsburg land except the Austrians themselves reveres them so much
That's because Czech are traitors and Slovaks are having nightmares of losing their state. Slovenians are too liberal to revere Habsburgs, although pro Habsburg sentiment in Slovenia, when it exists, is much stronger than in Croatia.
As for us, we look at the Serbs and see how uncivilized they are, which makes us scared we could be like them had we not had Austrians nearby to teach us. Besides, just because the treacherous Anglo demolished our Kingdom(s) doesn't mean House Habsburg aren't our God given rulers even today.

My point being, that I forgot to get to, in AH we were still technically an independent Kingdom (just in personal union with Hungary and pledging our service directly to the Austrian crown) and it is a matter of national pride to treasure our time in AH. We were the best soldiers and most loyal defenders of the King. Giving that up just because the king is Austrian out of some misguided nationalist memeing, is decadent and terribly misguided.

Besides, your ruling family is half German and half Jewish, yet you never complain about that.

Sub-Roman era Britain

We had a few, so I can't really choose. Perhaps the late middle ages/early renaissance

Lame
There's really nothing much except the roaring 20's, WW2 America, and the 70s/90s then.