Which side of history are you on?

I like both.

PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK MOTHERFUCKER

YOU SLUMBER
A CUCUMBER

Also my side is the Venture side

I own Xavier on DVD and have never seen Rick and Marty

xavier is all kino
rick and morty was kino for season 1 minus the finale, less than half of season 2, and i guess the season 3 ep was ok

i'm impressed how a show that obviously has so much thought put into it can turn out to be so nonsensical. and then there's xavier.

Xavier makes me feel uncomfortable.

Oh fuck off brah

Xavier
>Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant. Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped. Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses. Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder. Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids.

Rick and Morty
>le sauce

If Venture Bros and Rick & Morty are in the same universe; what other two shows would logically join them?

xavier was really smart

but ruined by all the edgy tampon, dead baby, fetus type jokes which were just gross

So X is nihilism, and R&M is existentialism.

Xavier sounds fucking retarded and you're retarded for liking it.

My man, are you retarded?

life is "gross"
xavier deals with those topics

Space Ghost

That show was not fucking funny. Neither are but I hate how adult swim always airs these shows with the concept of
>the animations bad xDDDD but that's on purpose!!!!

That dude's nutter than my pants at a COFFIN SALE

>sounds retarded
Confirmed never watched it

Well hello there, reddit

Shit, didn't mean I meant

the stupid wordplay in xavier was incredible. never had seen it done like that in any other show.

reread the post you originally responded to, nice and slow-like you mongoloid.

>Everyone loves you! You have a girlfriend!
>Really? Is he disabled?

Check it out, user finally slipped! Take it easy!

Lmao your so mad when he clarified

Good taste, you are ascended My Man

you're probably too stupid to get xavier if you're the kind of person who spouts "reddit" at things you dont like

Not the guy you replied to but thanks

Never been to Reddit autist

Your wit is about as deep as a bowl of soup and your tongue is about as sharp as a soup spoon

>and then there's xavier.

See? You're a retard. That last bit implies sometying you could figure out if you didn't have the reading comprehension of a first grader.

Xavier followed by Wonder Showzen.

Xavier is pretty good, after a long time bashing it I finally decided to watch Rick and Morty

you know, it's good too. there's way less recurring in-joke humor than I expected, and Rick isn't someone whose advice your meant to take. he's a depressed alcholic with a pessimistic world view, not a Carl Sagan stand-in or some shit. i also like that there are actual stories, it isn't just a conveyer belt of gags like most Adult Swim stuff

>Venture Bros and Rick & Morty are in the same universe
What?

High quality animation isn't cheap

their cheap appeal to the lulrandumb crowd has always bugged the shit out of me. I can kind of see the charm of shows like aqua teen but after 5 minutes you realize thats all they have; nothing but incoherent bullshit pretending to be something of substance appealing to stoners and randumb millenials

Suprised by the American Psycho reference in Xavier. Fucking bone white

you sound like you have some pretty euphoric tastes in comedy

you got a license to sell hotdogs chico man?

Aqua Teen Hunger Force never pretended to be anything. It was 15 minutes of inventive off the walls humor and never tried to be anything else.

I wonder if you're actually an idiot.

you probably love some good ol' steve martin or chevy chase comedies dontcha you square