This tiny Jyn Erso went to the Star Wars Celebration and handed out copies of the Death Star plans to every Leia she...

This tiny Jyn Erso went to the Star Wars Celebration and handed out copies of the Death Star plans to every Leia she saw.

Cool?

Does Endor Leia have nudes?

is she autistic?

the chick is hot, sauce? since we are on Sup Forums I mean the Leia cosplayer

Adults playing dress up is a pretty autistic thing to do yes.

Fuck I hate the style buzzfeed headlines are written in.

>hates religious people for "brainwashing" their kids
>does this to their daughter

SAD

I feel weird about little children cosplaying a character who died in a nuclear explosion.

That's actually pretty adorable.

She needs to cut her nails

Low quality bait.

>vaguely asian child cosplaying a character vaporized in a nuclear explosion

That Leia is hot as fuck.

They do it for attention. Literally attention whores.

Also the movie she watched featured tentacle rape. Thanks, Disney.

Seems like every site writes like that now and it drives me crazy.

All the little boys will also grow up wanting to be just like Jyn Erso because of Star Wars.

In all fairness if would be considered cultural appropriation for anyone who isn't a jap to do this.

>Seems like every site writes like that now and it drives me crazy.
not
>Top 10 ways sites drive me CRAZY!

This is Literally on the front page of reddit.

That's adorable

These 10 clickbait headline writing ticks will annoy you. And that's NOT okay.
Number 7 will drive you CRAZY.

who the fuck cares? why hasn't this thread been deleted yet?

Marketing at Disney is getting desperate.

seems staged

>look how cool and interesting i am gais,
now upload this to 9gag and make me famous
women were a mistake

IT AIN'T ME

What do kids know about death? Does she understand that Jyn dies in the movie?

Nah this is an old reddit post. The girl posed with a bunch of people who dressed like starwar characters.

look at her fuckin eyes. poor child doesn't know what's going on aside from the fleeting sensation that she's being used by the disney propaganda machine

why do people just come here to shitpost what is on reddit

sounds staged

FORGETTING
>, AND HERE'S WHY THAT MATTERS

SJW CLICKBAIT NEEDS THE VIRTUE SIGNALING ELEMENT, THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING SOPROGRESSIVE

because more than half of the faggots in here are from reddit and other threads don't get as many replies

kek that would make a good banner

C U T E

What's the point of this thread OP?

qt, but what does it mean

Best Rey coming through

GIRLCHILD DRESSES UP AS SCIENCE FICTION CHARACTER
Attends local "convention"
by Mordecai Applebaum, contributor

MILWAUKEE-A young local girl has dressed up as the protagonist of a recent science fiction motion picture feature film, garnering much attention and acclaim from her fellow attendees at a fan "convention" held at a meeting hall downtown this afternoon. The fictional character is from Disney's "Star Wars" franchise, which appeals to children. Many convention-goers took note of the girl's cuteness as she acted out scenes from the movie with other costumed guests, and several waved off accusations that the child's parents or guardians had forced her to perform, perhaps in a financial arrangement with the above mentioned production studio. Photographs of the girl in costume are much sought-after on the Internet Website Redit.

I wanna fuck that Leah.

Who fucking cares?
God, you manchildren ledditfag capeshit nerd culture lovers are the worst.

That's some pretty decent mock AP style you've got there, but you need an em dash after Milwaukee and not a hyphen. And I think we're finally allowed to stop capitalizing Internet.

-T. Work at a newspaper, like a dinosaur.

Imagine being a literal trained mascot for your parents' amusement.

SONY PAID LITTLE GIRLS DRESSED UP AS GHOSTBUSTERS FOR PHOTO OPS AT THE MOVIE PREMIERE

DISNEY'S FEMALE LEAD NU-STARWARS IS BASICALLY THE SAME PLAY

>LOOK HOW ORGANICALLY OUR PUSH FOR HAMFISTING FEMALE LEADS INTO EXISTING MALE LEAD FRANCHISES HAS INSPIRED GIRLS!
>#IMWITHHER #WOMENSHOULDLEAD
TOO BAD WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH CONFIDENCE IN GIRLS TO MAKE ORIGINAL PROPERTIES FOR THEM SINCE WE KNOW THEY'LL FLOP HORRIBLY :^)

Twilight, Fifty Shades and Hunger Games were huge female-oriented megahits ya misogynist dingus.

Nigga I ain't got no time to find an em dash on a phone, and the capital on internet was deliberately archaic.

>milk carton

do not disgrace junkbot in this manner

HOWBOUT THIS ONE

ALL THAT STARPOWER TOO :^)

>limited us release

AND WHY WOULD THEY MAKE THAT CALL :^)