Transgender High School Wrestler Booed After Beating Girl in State Semifinals

Are legally roided females the future of sports?

breitbart.com/sports/2018/02/24/transgender-high-school-wrestler-booed-beating-girl-state-semifinals/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athletics_at_the_1988_Summer_Olympics_–_Men's_100_metres
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have no idea why girls are agreeing to complete against a full-grown man. He’s not even kind of passing. If female athletes just boycotted competing with trannies the problem would be solved

Men are just better at being women than women are.

shut up fatties

Thats racist.

>He's not even kind of passing
That's a female, my dude.

>breitbart

leftists painted themselves into a corner on this one and the only way out is to admit defeat one way or another

>breitbart

they were born with a vag, texas laws demand they play against women, the wrestler wants to compete against men

>its not real news if the journalists dont come out of one of the same 12 borderline communist journalism schools like everyone else

This person is FtM. You're literally agreeing with the leftists right now by saying he should be wrestling men instead.

How? Just let them compete against the guys like the kid wanted to in the first place, and they'll get crushed against real guys

Is the story suddenly not real? Is that how this works?

>breitbart

>borderline

>he

>Beggs drew criticism last year for joining the female wrestling team when his parents claimed he was beginning the “transition” from female to male, using a testosterone regimen therapy. Opponents sued the school claiming that the testosterone gave the student an unfair advantage against his female opponents
How is that not grounds for disqualification?

>The UIL also noted that the student’s testosterone treatment doesn’t fall under banned substances because a doctor prescribed the drug.
What a joke of an organization.

>breitbart
Get the fuck out of here.

They want to compete against men, the governing body says they have to compete based on birth certificate (which says female), if the kid was allowed to wrestle against guys, there would be no problem at all

The leftypol raid is real, hot damn. Can you please find this story on Mother Jones instead, OP? Help our communist friends out.

I agree. He should've gotten his source from the most trusted news network, CNN

>there would be no problem at all

Isn't using steroids against the rules?

No one should be allowed to compete with testosterone injections period.

Then can't they just disqualify her for drug abuse? That would solve the problem.

A woman should be allowed to compete with men. Why not?

Are you guys not even reading the article? The wrestler is a biological girl that wants to be a boy. She is getting testosterone treatment to "become" a boy. She wants to wrestle her "fellow" boys, but the state law requires her to wrestle other girls, and they don't want to wrestle her because her testosterone treatments, which aren't a banned substance, gives her a huge advantage over the other girls. So basically she's somehow being the most sane person involved in the situation.

We'll except for being a freak who should be locked in a looney bin

>Breitbait

So is half the people on Sup Forums. What's your point?

>implying these idiots ever read the article

That's not the issue here.

Ehy, every woman should be allowed to lose against men. It's only the other way around that gives an unfair disadvantage.

>a biological girl that wants to be a boy
>she's somehow being the most sane person involved

Oops. I (You)'d myself.

I meant to reply to this faggot.

a sane person under testosterone treatment would refuse to wrestle girls knowing it's cheating

>why shouldn't someone be allowed to dope
Gee I dunno.

>her testosterone treatments, which aren't a banned substance,
u wot m8

She wants to get her ass kicked by boys. The state is fucking every girl in the ass by not allowing it.

Read the article. Since she has a prescription, she can take it without consequence. It's no different than all the athletes that take banned substances for "ADD" and whatnot.

If they used that logic for banning people than 90% of USA's top athletes would be life banned. They all dope under therapeutic use exemptions, which is what this girl/guy would fall under.

>Read the article.
No one on Sup Forums wants to read shit from breitbart

Sounds like malpractice to me. Maybe the doctor should be investigated

>mentally ill teenager
>sane

>High school wrestling
>Bumblefuck, Texas

Well lads, the entire sporting world is surely about to collapse.

when this inevitably happens, this is where we will mark the point when the left began to eat each other

Jesus Christ. I think trannies are mentally ill too, but you people are literally walking memes.

How is that malpractice? Doctors can medically prescribe testosterone to transpeople for hormone therapy

>breitbart

your president literally uses fake news as an argument

Dishonest reporting. He uses Fake News because that's what the left initially came up with first against him and then he hijacked from them.

>Dishonest reporting.

aand we're back.

>breitbart

>Prescribing a chemically altering drug to mentally disturbed person
>Not malpractice

C'mon....

Hahaha this is clearly making idiot leftists like yourself explode. I can't imagine the level of dissonance you are feeling right now.
>m-muh men
>m-muh equality

I love when the hypocrisy hurts.

>leftist
What are you even going on about? Since when does doping in sports have a political stance?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athletics_at_the_1988_Summer_Olympics_–_Men's_100_metres
I'm not defending any dopers until we get our gold medal back.

>yfw you realize masculine vaginas exist

You guys act like transgender people shuffle around can't even mumble a coherent thought together. Hormone therapy has been a thing since long before sjws.

why

>transpeople
you mean mentally ill people?

is it gay if you fuck a guy with a vagina?

>identifies as male
>wrestles females

deserves it

What about this makes leftists conflicted? It's pretty clear cut. FtM goes on hormones and wants to wrestle boys. Wrestling league won't allow this, so FtM keeps BTFOing girls. Leftists want them to switch to the boys' league.

Only if you have bigger arms I suppose

Because you're ignoring the situation by spouting memes that are irrelevant to what's actually going on. We get it, she's a guy!!!1!!!1!!!1311211!!!

yes, you and your whole family are raging homosexuals

Readinglets btfo

>reading the article
lmao you fucking nerd

How is the fact that she's a mentally ill tranny irrelevant?

your president is a literal manchild

I meant *he has*

Because Texas is allowing her to wrestle with girls and she's winning because she's getting testosterone treatments. So whether or not you, or Texas politicians, agree with her gender, she's still destroying the competition unfairly and she doesn't even want to.

>He’s not even kind of passing.
Passes enough for you to think that was a biological male, you fucking retard.

yeah, that's a known fact.

They clearly have poor decision making skills in general. A ridiculous amount of them commit suicide after the treatment. Refusing the treatment might save lives.

Yes, this is a female to male transgender person so you refer to them using male pronouns.

She'd get BTFO.
She shouldn't be competing since she's literally 'roiding herself into a man.

>person

It should box and get some fucking sense knocked into it

>agree with her gender
She's a chick, there's nothing to agree or disagree with.

No. It's like fucking a mentally disabled person

Imagine everything about you were the same as it is right now, but you were born with breasts and a vagina.
That's what they go through, of course it's tough and many end up unable to handle it.

>transgender
nice meme

Yup and she's wrestling other girls, so all of your bitching is irrelevant. What point are you even trying to make?

What difference does it make if it's Breitbart, dumb monkey.

is this bait?

he is a much a "person" as you are an "american"

You don't get locked in a looney bin for being a freak you idiot. You get locked in for being dangerous.

>but you were born with breasts and a vagina.
I'd be trying to sucker some richfag into getting me pregnant and living life on easymode.

Does it take growth hormones? Testosterone? etc

I haven't bitched about anything. I pointed out that she's mentally ill, you told me that was irrelevant, now you're saying I'm bitching for some reason. Are you a retarded person?

"It" is a "he" asshole.

testosterone is basically roids apparently

If I had bobs and vegana I wouldn't be who I am now, lol.

Neat. She's a girl wrestling other girls. Why do you care if she thinks she's a boy or not?

Mainlines Testosterone and HGH

She's a girl that's taking PEDs wrestling against natty competition.

If she was wrestling my daughter I'd care very much that she's taking testosterone.

>bobs and vegana

So what's your solution? She's a girl that's been prescribed testosterone and the state won't allow her to wrestle boys. What do you do?

Ban her from competing.
>take PEDs
>banned
You want to wrestle, don't take testosterone.

>Sup Forums poster on a Saturday night
>producing children
holy fuck my sides